Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) (2526 Views)

I Have Been Fair In My Appointments- President Buhari Tells Igbo Leaders (PICS) / Leave Office Or ..... You, Obasanjo To Veteran African Leaders (pics) / Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) by iwadobo: 2:03pm On May 27, 2017
Let me better hide before bubu think say I want take his place.

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) by spartan117(m): 2:06pm On May 27, 2017
is uhuru Kenyatta there?
Re: Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) by whitebeard(m): 2:08pm On May 27, 2017
why does the American president have to stay at the middle u know what I have a problem with that..! something isn't right here, I can sense it..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) by Adminisher: 2:12pm On May 27, 2017
whitebeard:
why does the American president have to stay at the middle u know what I have a problem with that..! something isn't right here, I can sense it..
Go and stay in the middle now. The way Trump will elbow you away in front of the cameras you won't ever try it again.lol
Abeg make we just lef mata

8 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) by whitebeard(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2017
Adminisher:

Go and stay in the middle now. The way Trump will elbow you away in front of the cameras you won't ever try it again.lol
lol..did u see they was he pulled one prime minister of one country during his tour..I saw it on CNN yesterday

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) by ipobarecriminals: 2:16pm On May 27, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Adminisher:

grin
Adminisher:

Re: Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) by Splinz(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2017
POTUS, a man with grace and confidence. smiley

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2017
whitebeard:

Trump was even shoving/ fighting other world leaders to get to the front, at the Nato summit.. Mannerless being.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4otCS3FJxas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) by mercyville: 3:05pm On May 27, 2017
He be like say Osinbajo don dey get am for belle.. grin
Sign of good governance grin

Re: Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) by whitebeard(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Trump was even shoving/ fighting other world leaders to get to the front, at the Nato summit.. Mannerless being.

lol..trump is Crazy

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) by emmasege: 3:56pm On May 27, 2017
One of these days, PYO will be the first Nigeria's civilian president to attend international summits in suits. It's apparent the academic cum Pastor is never comfortable in our agbada or native attires.

Who cares anyway, good governance is the most important.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) by peacettw: 4:07pm On May 27, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

The video always cracks me up.

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2017
peacettw:

whitebeard:
lol..trump is Crazy

With such a foul attitude, we can all imagine how he will rule America.....
Re: Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) by whitebeard(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

With such a foul attitude, we can all imagine how he will rule America.....
lol, we ain't seen nothing yet, let's just keep watching him..!

He might even go down in history as the funniest American president..!

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) by cuedish: 4:58pm On May 27, 2017
peacettw:

He looked like a fool after the push.

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) by ikp120(m): 5:05pm On May 27, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I wonder why they never impeach that asshole yet. sad sad sad Very stupid somebody.

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) by peacettw: 5:18pm On May 27, 2017
cuedish:

He looked like a fool after the push.

True that and the saddest thing is that he is completely aloof. The worst narcissist I have ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) by victorDanladi: 6:02pm On May 27, 2017
LWKMD....I sha know the Ijaw slaves otherwise known as the Nigerian jews fron the land of the stucked sun of biafra will come up with something to console them selves after doing this:

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) by iwadobo: 8:59am On May 29, 2017
Osingbade really lacks charisma. Just look at the way he stands.

(1) (Reply)

National Integration, The Solution To Our Problems / Nnamdi Kanu What Next? / Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.