Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo (46399 Views)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter / Oshiomhole: Jonathan Started Vote Buying In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 27, 2017
osazsky:

Dem Neva do half of waiten taliban and Osama do. Dem dey learn

Are you for real?
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by dataking: 5:22pm On May 27, 2017
eyeview:
I see Dangote sitting at the front pew in the church. I love Christianity. Christ is ever welcoming every body to Himself. But a Christian or non Muslim is not even permitted inside the mosque. He risks his life by doing so.
Eranko. Hate speech spewer.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by dataking: 5:24pm On May 27, 2017
davoski87:
why are you calling the fellow a religion bigot ? Because he said the truth or because you just feel like insulting him ?

Because he his even worse than one
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by DanseMacabre(m): 5:30pm On May 27, 2017
eyeview:
I see Dangote sitting at the front pew in the church. I love Christianity. Christ is ever welcoming every body to Himself. [s]But a Christian or non Muslim is not even permitted inside the mosque. He risks his life by doing so[/s]

This is untrue. As a non-Muslim, I've been allowed inside the mosque even with the knowledge of the preaching imam.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by osazsky(m): 5:30pm On May 27, 2017
madridguy:
Thank you for your contribution. Your explanation is quite different and detailed. Ask your self, how will it looks like when you're sitting down idle while others are busy doing tawaf or other thing. If you're ready to do what Muslim are doing you will be allowed. Just like our local banks, if you sit inside a banking hall idle you know what will happen, either they walk you out or they see you as a threat.

But in d Catholic Church does dangote know how to pray d holy marry prayer and d our father who at in heaven, hello b thy name...., does he know d how and wen to burn incense or pray d rosary prayer. If u ask me knows nothing abt d Catholic Christians and has no biz. Been there. Anytime I c Muslim for church I feel dey are planning to bomb d Cathedral. Definitely dangote is trying to bomb d chc cos he sees pple there as infidels. And d quran supports it. What is applicable to us shld also apply to u guys. If u don't welcome me to ur house because I don't understand ur language and believe you don't expect me to welcome you wen u come to my house. Hypocrite.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by osazsky(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2017
OsamaB:

Lol...osazsky.....Osama is a Bini name which means God is Good.
Osama bin Laden.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by misterh(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2017
smithsydny:
but what he said is true.. Look at it.. I schooled in Zaria so I know wat its like bro. Them no born u well to bear musalachi.. Kai mana..

A friend of mine then in school just walked past a mosque they nearly mob him that nyt if not for student that knows him.. No vex too much abeg
Those who nearly mobbed him are in the wrong here. I bet they can't point to where it's written in the Qur'an or Hadith that a non Muslim passing by a mosque or entering a mosque should be attacked.

Islam isn't to be blamed here.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by OsamaB: 5:34pm On May 27, 2017
osazsky:

Osama bin Laden.

Yes boss
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by osazsky(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2017
misterh:
Those who nearly mobbed him are in the wrong here. I bet they can't point to where it's written in the Qur'an or Hadith that a non Muslim passing by a mosque or entering a mosque should be attacked.

Dem wat do u guys preach in d mosque
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 27, 2017
osazsky:

Peace and tolerance except you get a crazy Imam then doomsday and inaccuracies...
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 27, 2017
misterh:

just been curious
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by seifini(m): 5:52pm On May 27, 2017
These days,wedding and funeral events are the best meeting places for politicians.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by iamrealdeji(m): 6:04pm On May 27, 2017
eyeview:
I see Dangote sitting at the front pew in the church. I love Christianity. Christ is ever welcoming every body to Himself. But a Christian or non Muslim is not even permitted inside the mosque. He risks his life by doing so.
didnt Diana and Queen Elizabeth enter mosque and pray ? only African christians with their African mentality are like you,the whites are not like that

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Odeyinigbin(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2017
Sunofgod:
All thieves.....

Dem thief ur money?
Abeg,pack for one corner make I drink my sobo
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Oluwapeldon(m): 6:16pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed
Everything in this life is vanity

What will Anenih gain by
Sacrificing his son and wife so he will live longer.

See the evil smile on his face in that picture...no sign of grieve rather he looks fulfilled.
Evil man with a wicked heart.

Will u shut up u dey dere wen he dey kill dem fool
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by ensamy(m): 6:18pm On May 27, 2017
Christ draws all men to himself.
That's why Jesus told his disciples when he is lifted, he will draw all men to himself ie the blind, poor,rich ,the deaf etc. All are one in Christ including Dangote.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2017
kayzat:

If what he wrote is true why will they invite you to the Ramadan program ?

Some people just fabricate lies as if they will be paid for it.

Bros, I don't know.... That's why I'm asking, Sir

Never attended such b4
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by misterh(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2017
osazsky:

There's no guarantee that you'll believe what I tell you. So, pay attention to what the mosque nearest to you preaches, if you can't enter.

Your answer is there.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by misterh(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2017
smithsydny:
just been curious
I understand. Things is, we need to separate the religion from its adherents. The people practising a religion are human and are bound to misbehave. What we should look for is if indeed the religion they profess supports what they claim to do for its sake.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by yinkslinks(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2017
Cus his human
OVI75:
Why Was Dangote Given A Sit In D Front Row ?
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by mechanics(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed

What will Anenih gain by

See the evil smile on his face in that picture...no sign of grieve rather he looks fulfilled.
Evil man with a wicked heart.

how do u know he sacrificed his son and wife?
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 27, 2017
misterh:
I understand. Things is, we need to separate the religion from its adherents. The people practising a religion are human and are bound to misbehave. What we should look for is if indeed the religion they profess supports what they claim to do for its sake.
u can say that again bra
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by baslone: 8:48pm On May 27, 2017
misterh:

Anytime you see statements like "I schooled in the north", "I served in the north", "I was born in the north"- just skip it. A lot of peops just come up with fables about the northerners, their beliefs and their culture without ever physically witnessing/experiencing their lifestyle. Dem say dem say...
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by iokpebholo: 9:10pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed

What will Anenih gain by

Evil man with a wicked heart.hmmmmmm what if what u just said is not correct? U cannot be too sure my dear .

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by oladoja1(m): 9:34pm On May 27, 2017
eyeview:
them tell u say Muslim they do ceremony inside mosque
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by davoski87: 10:37pm On May 27, 2017
Nope, I do not agree with you. I see you as the bad one who refuses to accept the truth.
dataking:

Because he his even worse than one
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 27, 2017
OVI75:
cos d pastor is sowing a seed..
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by dataking: 5:23am On May 28, 2017
davoski87:

Nope, I do not agree with you. I see you as the bad one who refuses to accept the truth.
You are either the same bigot masquerading with a different username or of the same rotten stock as your co accomplice.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by davoski87: 10:15am On May 28, 2017
You are the most stupid human being on earth. Bloody motherfucker. Go Bleep yourself and all your Imams that teach you rubbish.

dataking:

You are either the same bigot masquerading with a different username or of the same rotten stock as your co accomplice.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by onemmanuel(m): 1:11pm On May 28, 2017
OVI75:
because he is richer than your generation now and yet to come
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by dataking: 1:58pm On May 28, 2017
davoski87:

You are the most stupid human being on earth. Bloody motherfucker. Go Bleep yourself and all your Imams that teach you rubbish.

Lol, i leave your troubled soul in peace.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by madridguy(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2017
I think you're missing up things here. Dangote went there for a purpose which you as well can visit any mosque if you have a reason of doing so. It is impossible for Dangote to leave his house and just go into any church and sit down idle. If you wish to enter/visit a mosque let me know.

osazsky:

But in d Catholic Church does dangote know how to pray d holy marry prayer and d our father who at in heaven, hello b thy name...., does he know d how and wen to burn incense or pray d rosary prayer. If u ask me knows nothing abt d Catholic Christians and has no biz. Been there. Anytime I c Muslim for church I feel dey are planning to bomb d Cathedral. Definitely dangote is trying to bomb d chc cos he sees pple there as infidels. And d quran supports it. What is applicable to us shld also apply to u guys. If u don't welcome me to ur house because I don't understand ur language and believe you don't expect me to welcome you wen u come to my house. Hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From Election Shooting In Nembe LGA, Bayelsa / Restructuring: No President Can Solve Nigeria Problem Without Doing This / Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.