Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Once Upon A Time:: Yar'dua Was The Messiah According To Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Once Upon A Time:: Yar'dua Was The Messiah According To Bakare (687 Views)

Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. / What Do You Think Of Yar'dua 's Inaugural Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Once Upon A Time:: Yar'dua Was The Messiah According To Bakare by tundewoods(m): 10:54am On Jan 16, 2010
thenationonlineng.net:
SIR:[b] It beats my imagination that when former President Olusegun Obasanjo was elected, Pastor Tunde Bakare of Latter Rain Assembly announced that God showed him that Obasanjo was not the ordained man to preside over Nigeria, therefore he would not last. But in contrast Obasanjo completed two terms and even made a failed bid for a third.

Then on President Umaru Yar’Adua who was forced on the nation by the same Obasanjo, Pastor Bakare prophesied that Yar’Adua was the messiah that would see Nigeria through. [/b]This was widely publicised in the media, apart from informing his congregations. I disagreed with him then because his prediction was at variance with the revelation God gave me, though I may not be a certified prophet.

Now reading The Spectator of Friday December 18, in an interview, Pastor Bakare was quoted thus: "It could be the end for Mr. Yar’Adua because if he does not leave office, office will leave him anyway. It is a question of time, I think there is an assumption outside there in the presidency that the office of the president of Nigeria is like the ancient throne of Usman Dan Fodio or Alaafin of Oyo or Oni of Ife, Every man or woman of goodwill in this nation must rise up for strategic intervention, His (Yar’Adua’s) refusal or inability to transmit to the National Assembly his inability to continue to steer the ship of the state for a while before going for his medical check-up or treatment is an insult on our collective intelligence, (and) Just like the president, the entire nation has been sick".

With the above, can Pastor Bakare give us proper visions, if we must continue to believe him? I think he should wait on God to properly inform him on every vision before he gives it out.

http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/29959/1/Pastor-Bakares-prophecies/Page1.html

WOW !! How time flies grin grin It seemed just like yesterday when Pastor Tunde Bakare authoritatively stated that "Yar'dua was the man messiah".

It's funny though that suddenly Bakare has become a very active voice against the " obvious injustice of our Yar'dua messiah ".No hard feelings !! I still believe you Pastor Bakare whether you protest against the messiah or not ! I will patiently wait till our messiah returns from Saudi, Isreal or where ever he is presently hiding.

After all they say the patient dog eats the fattest bone. grin grin grin
Re: Once Upon A Time:: Yar'dua Was The Messiah According To Bakare by hatch: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2010
lol ! So we can say the pastor bakare may have shot himself on the toe with his double barrel rifle. abi ? ! ! ! grin
Re: Once Upon A Time:: Yar'dua Was The Messiah According To Bakare by sammyzacks(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2010
as men of God, we see in part and we prophecy in part. Sometimes due to circumstances around us we miss it. Bakare was humble enough to admit that he was deceived to think of Yaradua as the messiah.

So cool down, Bakare is not God, he is just a man of God subject to imperfection.

(1) (Reply)

Unn Riots As Vc's House Is Destroyed! / Fakery: Onitsha Drug Dealers Want Nafdac To Procure More Tsm / Turai Is Now In Charge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.