Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Help Out Am Addicted To Phone And NL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Out Am Addicted To Phone And NL (389 Views)

How Do You Stop Something You Are Addicted To? / Unnecessary Tagging And Sharing On Fb And Nl / What Are You Addicted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Out Am Addicted To Phone And NL by ekensi01: 4:45pm On May 27, 2017
Reasom while i need help is that everywhere i go i use to operate phone in the road,church,market,at night,in the day etc.

People has talk till they have rest my case now but seriously am fade up.

Especially NL when i want to go i will say let me reply this mention untill i wouldnt go away again. Me need what to do.
Re: Help Out Am Addicted To Phone And NL by greatnaija01: 4:47pm On May 27, 2017
you need to fail, go broke or probably have an accident before you realize the hard bitter truth .... that....

IF YOU DIE TODAY, EVERYTHING WILL MOVE ON AS IF YOU NEVER EXISTED BEFORE

Then u will know its not worth it.

ekensi01:
Reasom while i need help is that everywhere i go i use to operate phone in the road,church,market,at night,in the day etc.

People has talk till they have rest my case now but seriously am fade up.

Especially NL when i want to go i will say let me reply this mention untill i wouldnt go away again. Me need what to do.

(1) (Reply)

Short Term Accommodation And Corporate Housing / Grenfell Tower Blaze Updates: Death Toll Rises To 12, 18 In Critical Condition + / Tonto Dikeh’s Says She Paid Her Bride Prize But We Didn't Send Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.