Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Unilorin Students Stubbornly Refuse To Resume 2nd Semester - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Students Stubbornly Refuse To Resume 2nd Semester (1392 Views)

LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter / Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory / Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Students Stubbornly Refuse To Resume 2nd Semester by Kayleon: 4:51pm On May 27, 2017
Unilorin Students Stubbornly Refuse to Resume 2nd Semester

Unilorin Students seem to have taken the law in their hands defying any order of early school resumption
and have refused to resume for second semester. Why is the mood of the students heated
and what does it portend for them?

It was just like yesterday Unilorin students wrote their first semester exams. After a long and tiring first semester, most of the student of the university of ilorin have refused to resume the second semester (rain).

Source: www.campuspunch.com/unilorin-students-stubbornly-refuse-to-resume-2nd-semester
Many Unilorin students are complaining that the semester break was very short, and that after using a very long period of time in the school and away from there family and friends for the first time, they were given just one week break.

Most 100level Unilorin students who I tried talking to about when they were going to resume, all gave similar responses, that they would resume finally after Easter, even the Muslims gave the same response. I mean it is that serious.

Today I was just browsing through my whatsapp and I was amazed with the image that was shared on My department group chat - industrial relations and personnel management of the faculty of management science 100L whatsapp group- I have never seen the walkway that free of people before, it was the true definition of lifeless. The whatsapp group student advisors have been urging the students to resume as soon as possible, because as history as it in the university of ilorin the second semester is always filled with different kinds of activities which tends to sway students away from there studies.

What do you think? Let's get back to school or Nay?
Source: Campuspunch

Re: Unilorin Students Stubbornly Refuse To Resume 2nd Semester by Maisillion(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2017
Yeah,why Not
Re: Unilorin Students Stubbornly Refuse To Resume 2nd Semester by twisteddaNy(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2017
Bro abi sis almost everyone is in school.....dont know about you....besides that pic is old sad

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Students Stubbornly Refuse To Resume 2nd Semester by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 27, 2017
Funny... Have been seeing that pics even before we resumed.

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Students Stubbornly Refuse To Resume 2nd Semester by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 27, 2017
If you like resume, if you like don't resume, Rain semester provisional CA time table is out.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Students Stubbornly Refuse To Resume 2nd Semester by twisteddaNy(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2017
dushboss:
If you like resume, if you like don't resume, Rain semester provisional CA time table is out.

Leave the op na....e think say everybody go be like am
Re: Unilorin Students Stubbornly Refuse To Resume 2nd Semester by jnizzle(m): 6:01am On May 28, 2017
we in OOU ago iwoye did it..... we were suppose to resume a week after our first semester exams which ended first week of April..... we didn't resume until first week of May..... 2nd semester exams start second week of June..... we have hardly covered any of our syllabus..... so u guys Wud have ur self to blame at d end of it all.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Students Stubbornly Refuse To Resume 2nd Semester by pizzylee(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2017
dz z a lie n d pics is old.... if u want to knw if pple av resumed, go to d pack around 3-5 ....u will wish u r not a student
Re: Unilorin Students Stubbornly Refuse To Resume 2nd Semester by twisteddaNy(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2017
pizzylee:
dz z a lie n d pics is old.... if u want to knw if pple av resumed, go to d pack around 3-5 ....u will wish u r not a student

Things can only get better next semester bro

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Rewrite Was Worse Than The Former / (video) Man Gets An Erection As Warri Prophet Performs Miracle On Him / What Is The Difference Between Industrial Mathematics And Pure Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.