Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit (27696 Views)

APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home / Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit by oluwalonikemi: 8:08am On May 28, 2017
noxy1962:
A pastor that cannot wear a suite is that one a pastor?
okkk, its suite that make a pastor, i like your reasoning ability
Re: Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit by Walexxy11: 8:13am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin embarassed
Nigeria will always be different.

Osibanjo is standing farthest on the right of the greatest world power. Why didn't he stand next to Donald Trump, isn't Nigeria the giant of Africa again?

And he is the only one not on a suit.

Osibanjo why are you like this...see as you be like korofo while the rest look presidential undecided

When you're out to only criticise everything done, then you'll always have issues. Can't you see the papers on floor, indicating which space is for who. Olodo rabata...
Re: Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit by jpphilips(m): 12:05pm On May 30, 2017
castrokiller:

remember u were once a jambite.

Of course but never brought my ignorance to the public did i?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu / Fubara Behind Kidnapping In Abuja To Force Wike’s Removal - Ikwerre Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.