Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President (51675 Views)

Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President / Independence Day: Osinbajo Makes Prophetic Declarations About Nigeria / Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by enemyofprogress: 8:57pm On May 27, 2017
Uncle has finally tooked over. Power has finally returned home. Igbos how market grin grin tongue
Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by wristbangle: 8:59pm On May 27, 2017
Balanced appointment

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by MyMouth(m): 8:59pm On May 27, 2017
winterfell007:
Honestly this is more balanced appointment, it reflects the true spirit of the nation. I think Osinbajo is more fatherly than Buhari. My honest opinion.
And u think these appointment were made without the approval of Mr. President My guy think again!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by Intrepid01(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2017
Mynd44:

"Funso Doherty is the CEO of SIM Capital Alliance Ltd, the Asset Management business of the ACA Group.

He was previously a private investor and proprietor of Doherty & Company, a principal investing business. Prior to this, he was the Pioneer Managing Director and CEO of ARM Pension Managers, which he led from inception to become one of Nigeria’s most successful Pension Fund Administrators managing over $1bn in third party investment assets. He was also elected Pioneer Chairman of the Pension Fund Operators Association (PENOP) the umbrella body of all licensed Pension Fund Managers and Custodians, a position he held from 2007-2010.

In his extensive experience as an investment management professional, spanning over two decades, Funso has held a number of positions in leading foreign and local investment firms including Goldman Sachs & Company and PNC Advisors in the U.S. and ARM in Nigeria. He started his career in the Lagos office of the Assurance and Business Advisory practice of Arthur Andersen (now KPMG).

Funso holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation of the CFA Institute, is a Trustee of the CFA Society Nigeria and a member of the Boston Security Analysts Society. He is also a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. He holds a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from Harvard Business School and a B. Sc. in Accounting from the University of Lagos. "

http://aimpnetwork.org/facilitator/

wink wink wink

Lol....I won't argue with you further since you don't know that there is a difference btw ARM (that you first mentioned) and ARM Pension Manager (that you just mentioned)....I am not sure about your new position but certainly sure he wasn't the C.E.O of ARM...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by piagetskinner(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2017
its very hard to hate this kind of man...

thumbs up Sire..

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by eph123(f): 9:01pm On May 27, 2017
winterfell007:
Honestly this is more balanced appointment, it reflects the true spirit of the nation. I think Osinbajo is more fatherly than Buhari. My honest opinion.

Exactly. We are a diverse nation and all people are asking for is fairness and merit, rather than the constant skew that is typically seen with Buhari's appointments. One would think he is the president of Northern Nigeria rather than the whole country.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by IfeNtinye: 9:02pm On May 27, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Exactly the same thing I wanted to say.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by Venica(f): 9:04pm On May 27, 2017
some people won't like this news

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by wristbangle: 9:09pm On May 27, 2017
eph123:

Maybe you need to go back and take a look at the list again. Then compare it to previous lists of Buhari's appointments.

Fair list I must say. This is what we need, competent hands from all hemisphere in the nation

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by eph123(f): 9:10pm On May 27, 2017
LordOfNaira:

grin

If you love me, just say it instead of calling me stupid. I am very single.

And you can read my scary stories on my blog. Check my signature!!!

Cough cough. This free advert you are typing here, loool.
Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by eph123(f): 9:12pm On May 27, 2017
wristbangle:

Fair list I must say. This is what we need, competent hands from all hemisphere in the nation

Yep. That is the only way we can move forward, the right people in the right places.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by LordOfNaira: 9:17pm On May 27, 2017
eph123:

Cough cough. This free advert you are typing here, loool.

grin grin grin

You never can tell. My future wife may be here!!! Not taking chances O.
Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by amuwo1980: 9:18pm On May 27, 2017
rubbish , filling all spaces with yaribas , these guys are scammers, claiming to be progressives, these yorobars will do more harm to nigeria via tribalism than buhari have done

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by eph123(f): 9:25pm On May 27, 2017
LordOfNaira:

grin grin grin

You never can tell. My future wife may be here!!! Not taking chances O.

cheesy good luck!
Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by Justicealh3(m): 9:26pm On May 27, 2017
247frolicboss:
Acting President Osinbajo has approved the following appointments for some Federal Government Parastatals, Agencies and Commissions:

1. Alh. Ali Usman​​—Chairman, National Pension Commission ​​​​(subject to confirmation by the Senate).

2. Mr. Funso Doherty​—Director-General, National Pension Commission (subject to confirmation by the Senate).

3. Mr. Manase Benga​—Executive Commissioner, National Pension ​​​​Commission (subject to confirmation by the Senate).

4. Zaki Magawata​—Executive Commissioner, National Pension ​​​​Commission (subject to confirmation by the Senate).

5. Ben Oviosun​​—Executive Commissioner, National Pension ​​​​Commission (subject to confirmation by the Senate).

6. Nyerere Ayim​​—Executive Commissioner, National Pension ​​​​Commission (subject to confirmation by the Senate).

7. Dikko Aliyu AbdulRahman—Chairman, Governing Board of the Bank of Industry

8. Mr. Olukayode Pitan​—Managing Director, Bank of Industry

9. Mr. Emeka Nwakpa​—Chairman, Governing Board of the Consumer Protection Council

With the exception of those that are subject to confirmation by the Senate, all other appointments take immediate effect.

SOURCE:
http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/acting-president-osinbajo-makes-federal.html

Pls ooo, They hail from which states
Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by victorDanladi: 9:28pm On May 27, 2017
AworiLagosian:
Balanced appointment from my Acting President.

Yorubas are always fair in their dealings with other tribes of this country... Fairness that previous national leaders of Northern Or Eastern extraction have never at anytime in history reciprocated towards them. YET some still chose to hate them for no just cause.
Its called envy.
Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by uhuru77: 9:37pm On May 27, 2017
Good and balanced appointment. The vp is our man

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by LordOfNaira: 9:38pm On May 27, 2017
eph123:

cheesy good luck!

Might even be you, who knows!!! But I will take the good luck. Thank you!!! And please, do check out my blog. Check my signature. The best time to read or watch horrors is at night. Good luck as you get scared!!!
Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 27, 2017
Osinbade been dashing eboes appointment anyhow.
Sai Baba
Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by bosco2017: 9:43pm On May 27, 2017
Venica:
some people won't like this news

Which people?. We prefer Osibanjo to Buhari we Ndigbo

Buhari is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by eph123(f): 9:54pm On May 27, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Might even be you, who knows!!! But I will take the good luck. Thank you!!! And please, do check out my blog. Check my signature. The best time to read or watch horrors is at night. Good luck as you get scared!!!

No thank you!
I've not and never will be a fan of horror which seems to be what your blog is about. So what's in there? Horror pictures?
Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by Odelhorno1990: 10:00pm On May 27, 2017
Politics of prebendalism amongst many ills of democracy! Meanwhile for instant finances for Salary earners working but need cash to close external businesses or projects then you may as well Contact us @ RenMoney MFB Ltd for instant cash loan of #50k-2.5 million naira without collateral and Guarantor as salary earner within 24hrs. Simple interest rate and little requirements (Employment letter, Work ID, Nigeria recognized ID, utility bill, a passport and 6months salary account Bank statement), for Salary earners in Lagos, Abuja, PH and IB only.Just Call/ whatsup Ogaga @08159385912 to get our quick loan.
Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 27, 2017
Mynd44:
Doherty has been compensated. tongue tongue tongue tongue

abeg put dat ur dirty tongue inside. Go hide behind your damn keyboard nd do wat you good dat..
Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by LordOfNaira: 10:06pm On May 27, 2017
eph123:

No thank you!
I've not and never will be a fan of horror which seems to be what your blog is about. So what's in there? Horror pictures?

grin

Horror stories and pictures!!! REALLY scary stuffs!!!
Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by eph123(f): 10:20pm On May 27, 2017
LordOfNaira:

grin

Horror stories and pictures!!! REALLY scary stuffs!!!

grin
Thank you very much, I'll pass!
Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by Venica(f): 10:24pm On May 27, 2017
bosco2017:

Which people?. We prefer Osibanjo to Buhari we Ndigbo

Buhari is wicked.
the cables and their slaves. AP is doing great .
i wish Buhari good health n long life but pray he never return to Nigeria to take over power but to resign . I believe AP can still give us lifeboats as this ship called Nigeria is almost swallowed up by d sea. all thanks to Buhari
Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by fof1: 10:45pm On May 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Sorry who was/is the guy? The name sounds familiar..

THOUGHT U KNOW ALL ABOUT APC HANDLINGS? A VERY GOOD QUESTION THOUGH... AN APC CHIEFTAIN FROM EKO. TINUBU CONNECTIONS...
Re: Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President by bionixs: 10:58pm On May 27, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
I blame the igbos. Igbos are the problem of africa
they are the reason of your sisters' husband drought

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says / Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport / Buhari Declares N30m, 5 Homes, 270 Heads Of Cattle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.