Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! (2544 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Ifakiland(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2017
1) a girl born into a family where their number is larger dan their living space.

2) a girl who's got no source of income.

3) a girl who lives above her source of income and owe a lot of people money everywhere she goes.

4) a girl who's parents are retired but still got siblings in secondary school.

5) a girl who is always interested in what u do for a living and how much ure worth rite from the first "hello".

6) a girl who's stingy to her bf, no gift for any occasion, always wanna collect.

7) a girl who sees sex as a favour for getting money.

8: a girl whose dad looks like a grandpa or only tie wrappers 24/7.

9) a girl who's always after rich men, cos she doesn't want to marry a poor man like her dad.

10) a girl who's mom counts the money u give her in ur presence.

Marry a girl like dis will take u to hell and ur kids won't forgive u for giving dem a broke/"go and meet ur daddy" mother.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 27, 2017
Make i sing song

Tutu testing mic

Lala la lala la lala

Bum bum bum bum bum

Baeeee

Lala la lala

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by professorfal: 9:03pm On May 27, 2017
They are good fuckerz i must say.....

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 27, 2017
And this makes sense undecided

I don't blame you, I blame desperate girls that have made it seem like you're doing us a favor by marrying us

If not, how can the fact that my father ties wrapper be enough reason for a guy not to marry me....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Ifakiland(m): 9:11pm On May 27, 2017
Thoniameek:

I don't blame you, I blame desperate girls that have made it seem like you're doing us a favor by marrying us

If not, how can the fact that my father ties wrapper be enough reason for a guy not to marry me....
One of them.

12 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 27, 2017
Ifakiland:

One of them.

I can feed you

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Ifakiland(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2017
Thoniameek:

I can wait till am 37 to get married.... Can u? Hell no. So ms we are doing y'all a favour marrying y'all.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Ifakiland(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2017
Thoniameek:

I can feed you
I'm not hungry.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:15pm On May 27, 2017
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
being broke is certainly NOT a reason to disregard someone as a partner (that's just a temporary status), and instead, only her character/attitude should be evaluated.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Ifakiland(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2017
professorfal:
They are good fuckerz i must say.....
Most AV got infections thu....insist on a cd with a broke gal...so she won't trap u with hiv or pregg

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 27, 2017
Ifakiland:

I can wait till am 37 to get married.... Can u? Hell no. So ms we are doing y'all a favour marrying y'all.

They tell you every woman wants to marry?

Well, to answer your question: Yes! I can wait till 40 even to get married and I'll get married whenever and to whomever I please

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Ifakiland(m): 9:18pm On May 27, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
being broke is certainly NOT a reason to disregard someone as a partner (that's just a temporary status), and instead, only her character/attitude should be evaluated.

U can't deposit character in the bank bro...neither can u use it for shopping or paying bills....don't marry a broke gal help ur kids.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Ifakiland(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2017
Thoniameek:

They tell you every woman wants to marry?

Well, to answer your question: Yes! I can wait till 40 even to get married and I'll get married whenever and to whomever I please
So shall it be.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 27, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

Thank you

When men speak...

4 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 27, 2017
Ifakiland:

So shall it be.

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Doctorfitz: 9:23pm On May 27, 2017
Lols. It's about to go down....

1 Share

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 27, 2017
What nonsensical list is this

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 27, 2017
Ifakiland:

U can't deposit character in the bank bro...neither can u use it for shopping or paying bills....don't marry a broke gal help ur kids.

You're the type that depend on the woman entirely for upkeep

Because if you were hardworking and I've made enough money, you would be looking for a jwell (your woman) to spend that money

But here you are looking for someone to make the load lighter for you if not take it up entirely

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Ifakiland(m): 9:26pm On May 27, 2017
hatbricker:
What nonsensical list is this
Wish u a broke gf dude, ur choice...but me....I hate broke gals dey like cancer

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Ifakiland(m): 9:28pm On May 27, 2017
Thoniameek:

You're the type that depend on the woman entirely for upkeep

Because if you were hardworking and I've made enough money, you would be looking for a jwell (your woman) to spend that money

But here you are looking for someone to make the load lighter for you if not take it up entirely
Typical broke gals anthem...

9 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 27, 2017
Ifakiland:

Wish u a broke gf dude, ur choice...but me....I hate broke gals dey like cancer
Not talking about broke gf but that list up there is mega crap bro
Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Headlesschicken(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2017
undecided like dia r no poor gals in yuh family, maybe yuh even in d category of ppl u just mentioned, my dear wiv dis yuh mindset u r not doing any gal a favour by marrying em rather dey r doing u1...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Ifakiland(m): 9:34pm On May 27, 2017
hatbricker:
Not talking about broke gf but that list up there is mega crap bro
How did u pass ur waec? Topic is talking abt broke gals ure here saying ure not talking abt broke gals....wtf are u!!
Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 27, 2017
Ifakiland:

Typical broke gals anthem...

I bet you're still living with your parents...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by FvckShiT(m): 9:38pm On May 27, 2017
Hahaha fúçking leave ma girls alone grin
Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by FvckShiT(m): 9:39pm On May 27, 2017
Thoniameek:

I bet you're still living with your parents...

Just let it fúçkiñg slide... he's fûçking playing Mind games with you
Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 27, 2017
Ifakiland:

How did u pass ur waec? Topic is talking abt broke gals ure here saying ure not talking abt broke gals....wtf are u!!
ok
Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2017
Ifakiland:

Let's say you are both broke and get together, you can help one another and grow stronger as a unit... and possibly build a successful family unit. No matter how much money you have, if you don't have the right character/attitude, you will never have a loving/lasting/strong union.

Money is just a tool to better your environment, but you need to have the right foundation in place to have a successful family.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 27, 2017
FvckShiT:

Just let it fúçkiñg slide... he's fûçking playing Mind games with you

Yeah yeah...

I know! Was enjoying it

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Rukkydelta(f): 9:46pm On May 27, 2017
Funny thing about most guys is that they want women to share financial burden with them in the home and they themselves don't want to share domestic work with their wives
Something I believe is if the female take 30% of the financial aspect, the male she also take 30% of domestic aspect. Or better still sharing it 50-50 will be best then no one claims to be the head
Not a feminist. I'm sure supporting fairness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by lashorrt(f): 9:54pm On May 27, 2017
They get miss independent who later shows less respect they complain, they make jokes about broke girls who asked you to date her?
Broke girl stay single.
Broke guys stay single too & self-service yourself to sleep. Problem solved

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Friend Just broke up with Her Fiance / She Is Not Worth It / See Hilarious Reply By A Lady After Receiving Long Love Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.