Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Is Jogging The Only Exercise You Need To Stay Healthy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Jogging The Only Exercise You Need To Stay Healthy? (745 Views)

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / One Exercise You Must Do Immediately You Wake Up (photos) / You Exercise, You Diet, Eat Less Exercise More Yet Belly Fat Doesn't Go Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jogging The Only Exercise You Need To Stay Healthy? by vikiylove(f): 9:05pm On May 27, 2017
I am posting this here because I believe I will receive much response since this section is most active...

I have not been keeping up with exercise lately and I have a friend that does it like her life depends on it.. Her exercises are too extreme for me. I can't kill myself biko..

I was wondering, if you just jog every morning, is it enough to keep you healthy or do you need to do more?

No abuses please
Re: Is Jogging The Only Exercise You Need To Stay Healthy? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 27, 2017
Fitness coming out of ur alternate shell small small

I knw say man still dey inside u
Re: Is Jogging The Only Exercise You Need To Stay Healthy? by dingbang(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2017
Well I have not died... And I am slim... I didnt do any exercise to become slim.. Just diet.. Well exercise is good but one shouldn't program their minds that their life depends on it.
Re: Is Jogging The Only Exercise You Need To Stay Healthy? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 27, 2017
Jogging is not the only way to keep fit but it helps a lot, it boosts your confidence, you can start by jogging for at least 30mins three times a week.

1 Like

Re: Is Jogging The Only Exercise You Need To Stay Healthy? by technicallyrich(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2017
No is not.
Hot sex can also be an exercise for you.
If you are bueatiful and financially ok you can hit me up for the sweetest exercise ever.
Financially ok because I only give women transport money.
But be rest assured is worth it.and watch how I will bring out your figure.
Re: Is Jogging The Only Exercise You Need To Stay Healthy? by vikiylove(f): 9:21pm On May 27, 2017
itsJude:
Fitness coming out of ur alternate shell small small

I knw say man still dey inside u

okay
Re: Is Jogging The Only Exercise You Need To Stay Healthy? by vikiylove(f): 9:22pm On May 27, 2017
dingbang:
Well I have not died... And I am slim... I didnt do any exercise to become slim.. Just diet.. Well exercise is good but one shouldn't program their minds that their life depends on it.

I don't get you, are you saying it is the only one or not?
Re: Is Jogging The Only Exercise You Need To Stay Healthy? by smardray(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2017
I knw of ... Sex ... Pls bring ur sense if u want to quote me
Re: Is Jogging The Only Exercise You Need To Stay Healthy? by vikiylove(f): 9:23pm On May 27, 2017
hatbricker:
Jogging is not the only way to keep fit but it helps a lot, it boosts your confidence, you can start by jogging for at least 30mins three times a week.

Thank you so much... 3 times a week, like Monday to Wednesday right?
Re: Is Jogging The Only Exercise You Need To Stay Healthy? by dingbang(m): 9:24pm On May 27, 2017
vikiylove:

I don't get you, are you saying it is the only one or not?
its not the only one
Re: Is Jogging The Only Exercise You Need To Stay Healthy? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 27, 2017
vikiylove:

Thank you so much... 3 times a week, like Monday to Wednesday right?
it depends on ur schedules ,I do mine Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Re: Is Jogging The Only Exercise You Need To Stay Healthy? by vikiylove(f): 9:27pm On May 27, 2017
hatbricker:
it depends on ur schedules ,I do mine Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

kk.. but is that all you do? I mean only jogging?
Re: Is Jogging The Only Exercise You Need To Stay Healthy? by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 27, 2017
vikiylove:

Nah, I do push ups and sit ups too but I really think that's necessary for you unless you want to build ur muscles lol
Re: Is Jogging The Only Exercise You Need To Stay Healthy? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 27, 2017
Jogging is good.. I do it like once every week though I wish to be doing it regularly but my schedule is Tyt
Re: Is Jogging The Only Exercise You Need To Stay Healthy? by AreaFada2: 4:52am On May 28, 2017
You can do several stuff to stay healthy.

Ideally about 150 minutes weekly of moderate intense physical activity is needed for the active adult population, like 19 to 65 years old group.

Combine aerobic exercise like cycling, fast walking or swimming with strength training like weight or resistance training (like twice a week) to strengthen body muscle groups.

It is better getting into the habit by doing around 30 minutes daily of exercise. Even 15 minutes daily to start is good enough.
Doing over 200 minutes weekly will make you lose some weight & 300 minutes weekly will see you lose weight noticeably. If consistent and energy intake remains same.

Just do what you can daily and build on it gradually. Do not be discouraged. Just enjoy it. grin
Re: Is Jogging The Only Exercise You Need To Stay Healthy? by pryme(m): 7:46am On May 28, 2017
vikiylove:

No no,
Too much jogging is not good, for some it can develop problems at the knees if you jog for an extended number of years.

Get a skipping rope, skipping with "high knees' for 1 min will give you so much burn than a 10mins easy jogging.

You can break this exercise down into 3 sets (set timer to 20secs for each set).

This skipping with high knees hit the thighs, abs, gluts, and helps your endurance level. Don't take my word for it, give it a try.

Other exercises you can do are circuits exercises (go to YouTube and do a search you will get countless videos)
Just look for the one that suits you.

Note: don't try to do all the exercises in your first try, stop when you can't go anymore even if it's only for a short period of time. Your body will get stronger in time (IF) you remain discipline with your workout.

You can do anything if you keep at it, you will be surprise with how strong you will become if you are consistent

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are There Sugar Babys In Nigeria? / Why Men Always Ask You For Sex / I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.