Stats: 3,158,828 members, 7,837,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India (31799 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli On Indian Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by plaetton: 10:56am On May 28, 2017
Ramaa:
When will Indian celebrities will come visit our orphans here.....!!??

If we would know how much Indians hate us....we wouldn't never set a foot on their land.....!!!

Am still wondering what's wrong with black races....!

Our ancestors fought to become slaves but now we are doing anything to become slaves.....

Now days slave masters they don't need to come to Africa to collect slaves....we go there ourselves with our hard earned money......only just to become slaves....

Well said.

Charity begins at home.

Foreign charities and celebs come to Nigeria, travel to the rural areas to aid the needy.

Our own celebrities, shallow and vainglorious as they are, prefer to travel abroad to do find their own relevance where the needs are far less than our own.

Same thing with Nigerian pastors who build multi-million dollar chapels abroad, whereas ignoring the poverty and the multitudes of needy in their own hometowns.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Nobody: 10:58am On May 28, 2017
Angeleena:
omoni is beautiful... namaste...

Namaste kayr
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Collins10(m): 11:02am On May 28, 2017
Sometimes, I wonder what is wrong with some of us. Omoni and Omotola went to India for 'Nollywood meet Bollywood' Program. That was what took them to India! They merely entered the Orphanage because they saw it. They didnt go to India simply to show off in an Orphanage for heaven sakes!!! Whether they visited the one in Mauritania or the one in space, they've put smiles on faces and that is what should matter! You dont just wake up and castigate issues because you can!
And some of you have not seen Omotola in a Nigerian orphanage before? I have seen pictures of her before. Na the same una go complain say them dey show offif dem snap picture!.
God help us!

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by eyinjuege: 11:03am On May 28, 2017
To those saying why visit orphanage homes in India.

They are obviously in India for an event or holiday. They didn't go there specifically to visit orphanage homes.
While in India though, there are many tourist centres to visit, many sites to see to fill up their time, yet they chose to visit orphans.

That says a lot about them

It's easy to cast stones, but while doing that can you count the no of orphans you have helped in your vicinity

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by 9ja4show: 11:09am On May 28, 2017
The small girl is trying to take back their India hair from omotola
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by UncleJudax(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2017
bebe2:

Eh? Good wetin?

If I hear angry angry
India has a better Government.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by 12345baba(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2017
Airforce1:
There are thousands of orphanage homes in Nigeria and last time I checked, they've not visited any.

See how that one pose like a model n run way
nigga your sick in the anus
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by malton: 11:22am On May 28, 2017
Airforce1:
There are thousands of orphanage homes in Nigeria and last time I checked, they've not visited any.

So foreigners who fund and donate to NGOs in Nigeria don't have the needy amidst them abi?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by adecz: 11:28am On May 28, 2017
Hope she drop some
Dollars $ & Rupees, not
to just visit, take pictures... undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Nobody: 11:38am On May 28, 2017
Amosjaj:
Please can celebrities do things not for the internet, just for the blessings attached to it. Please just saying not for insult .bless up
You are not alone ooh. Like seriously, you don't need to take pictures. Just do it privately they won't hear undecided undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Nobody: 11:44am On May 28, 2017
crazyABO:
To the person above that said they are many orphanage home at home sowie what's d diff btw the one at home or abroad Are they not both orphans n needs care N for ur info she has been to several orphanage home here in naija too I mean omotola angry and if she go now snap pix u will come here n still say she's only trynna show pix sad can't someone just do something n u guys should appreciate instead of looking for fault undecided
Absolute! rubbish!
and contrary to your comment yes! they are doing it for the media publicity, she/they should have began with the orphanage homes in nigeria first, charity begins at home they say! Nigerian orphans needs all the help they can get, i believe people should clean the shiit on their shoes first before going all the way to India to clean the shiit on other people's shoe! YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE! be sincere!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by LordOfNaira: 12:19pm On May 28, 2017
Airforce1:

Something took them to India so they used the opportunity to visit that orphanage.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2017
Angeleena:

u re superbly cute
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:29pm On May 28, 2017
Angeleena:
You done watch Zeeworld a lot.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:32pm On May 28, 2017
godsluvee:
You are not alone ooh. Like seriously, you don't need to take pictures. Just do it privately they won't hear undecided undecided
Show off is getting to much nowadays. Most religion don't permit show off.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Rozaybb(f): 1:10pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin These are the first grade Oloshos.

Their level no be Naija pastor again Na United Nations staff dey lash these ones.
wat is dis fool saying?

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by benji93: 1:18pm On May 28, 2017
gypsey:
Absolute! rubbish!
and contrary to your comment yes! they are doing it for the media publicity, she/they should have began with the orphanage homes in nigeria first, charity begins at home they say! Nigerian orphans needs all the help they can get, i believe people should clean the shiit on their shoes first before going all the way to India to clean the shiit on other people's shoe! YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE! be sincere!
Bros/Madam , i dont normally comment on threads of this kind, but your comment was so sincere that i couldn't pass by.Someone brought to your attention the reality of their visit , to the best of the content of the post, but u still maintained your opinion. Pls scroll back up to the main post and read again.The actresses were in India for an event. It was an opportunity to pay a visit to one of the most important places built by one of the most important humanitarians. If you are usually over critical, you could as well try to be as objective as possible, given the information available to you.Stop drawing controversial conclusions from an information provided to you."They should have begun with orphanages in Nigeria".True, but are you sure both of them have never visited any orphanage in Nigeria(meanwhile their are other places they could visit,IDPs for example).Even if this is true, the information given us is just not enough to judge the morality of their visit.They might just have been walking by,or peeping out of the window of a car, and they suddenly came by the children's home, or the children's home was near their lodge.I dey talk to much self.You see "scout mindset" is not learned in schools, if you want to be objective, you decide it to be objective.I odnt care how much degrees you have,bros, this is just not objective ok.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Meelaw(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2017
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by sniperr007(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2017
Charity begins at home
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by tete7000(m): 1:31pm On May 28, 2017
How is this news? How people's private affairs tey concern us? E joor, I run from here.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by EmekaBlue(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2017
Omotola looks like my ex gf
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 28, 2017
benji93:

Bros/Madam , i dont normally comment on threads of this kind, but your comment was so sincere that i couldn't pass by.Someone brought to your attention the reality of their visit , to the best of the content of the post, but u still maintained your opinion. Pls scroll back up to the main post and read again.The actresses were in India for an event. It was an opportunity to pay a visit to one of the most important places built by one of the most important humanitarians. If you are usually over critical, you could as well try to be as objective as possible, given the information available to you.Stop drawing controversial conclusions from an information provided to you."They should have begun with orphanages in Nigeria".True, but are you sure both of them have never visited any orphanage in Nigeria(meanwhile their are other places they could visit,IDPs for example).Even if this is true, the information given us is just not enough to judge the morality of their visit.They might just have been walking by,or peeping out of the window of a car, and they suddenly came by the children's home, or the children's home was near their lodge.I dey talk to much self.You see "scout mindset" is not learned in schools, if you want to be objective, you decide it to be objective.I odnt care how much degrees you have,bros, this is just not objective ok.
no need to be hysterical yes! I Accept ( just to show you that I can think rationally too) and all your suggestions above are based on probability, which I am not in dispute of, that wasn't why I quoted you, i quoted you based on your assertions on why couldn't they visit indian orphanages and that there are not difference between indian and Nigerian orphanages you also concluded, ( the same thing you accused me of) that people are not appreciative regardless of which orphanage they may have visited that people will say they are doing it for the publicity, more conclusion, more contradictions grin

And yes! wether you agree or not I still believe that they did it for the media publicity otherwise we would not have known or heard about it. tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Freiburger(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2017
It's all business.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Samorama: 2:20pm On May 28, 2017
Omotola no get waiting she wan used money do after she chop niger bet that is why she dey travel from one place to another
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by KemjikaEme: 2:54pm On May 28, 2017
Nigerians have no business contributing to India's economy through irrelevant tourism activities.
That is the most racist country on earth that hates and oppresses black people.
As long as you are black,you are a subhuman/lower human in india regardless of your celebrity status.
Nigerians should wake up and smell the coffee!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Rossikki: 3:04pm On May 28, 2017
Ezedon:
Why not visit orphanage in Nigeria first, you are visiting people with good Government
Good government? The Indian majority will strongly disagree.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by benji93: 3:11pm On May 28, 2017
benji93:

Nooo bros, i never asserted that( they can visit indian orphanages since that there are no differences between indian and Nigerian orphanages).Infact you are making it sound as if, they traveled to india just to visit the children's home.Be careful when passing judgement.Sometimes even the op[ening thread post might be subjective.We dont even know who took the pictures, it could have been not photographer.The post was also not dated on the primary blog.But i found all those pictures on omoni boli's instagram page(i have got unlimited access to the internet). oK.So please just understand you were not subjective. You were jumping into hasty conclusions. Now this statement "otherwise we would not have known or heard about it" is just not true(inconclusive).Those ladies are popular Nigerian celebrities,and there are Nigerians everywhere so you could have still heard about it.Mind you the pictures were ultimately culled from the celebrities' social media platforms, which is usually the case.So you might as well blame the guys that check posts by celebrities and repost them.Or you can blame the celebrities for having twitter accounts in the first place. That would be hypocrisy at the least. You are most probably registered to 2,3 or all the most popularly used social media paltforms.So if this is the case, then what are you too doing opening accounts there, or what are you doing here?Why did you open this thread?the title of the post suggested exactly what you might have expected from the post. Endeavour to see the world as clearly as you possibly can.Peace
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Idultimate: 3:42pm On May 28, 2017
Husty:

Oga Airforce1! You dey fall my hand sha. Wetin be the difference between orphanage homes here and there?
a big different sir. Visiting our own orphanage hope here is an opportunity to provide for d less priviledge here & makin available unto dem wat dey want but don't av or wat dey av limited qantity of... Is as good as buying locally product improve our S. Living 9ja

Wives Of Nigerian Comedians In A Group Picture / Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos / Paul Okoye Steps Out With His 3 Kids

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50