Stats: 3,159,594 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India (31805 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli On Indian Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Idultimate: 3:51pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=Husty post=56951168]
sir. Visiting our own orphanage hope here is an opportunity to provide for d less priviledge here & makin available unto dem wat dey want but don't av or wat dey av limited qantity of... Is as good as buying locally product improve our S. Living 9ja
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by crazyABO(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2017
gypsey:
Absolute! rubbish!
and contrary to your comment yes! they are doing it for the media publicity, she/they should have began with the orphanage homes in nigeria first, charity begins at home they say! Nigerian orphans needs all the help they can get, i believe people should clean the shiit on their shoes first before going all the way to India to clean the shiit on other people's shoe! YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE! be sincere!
I use my phone type wetin I like with my own dataooo u called it absolute rubbish angry no p n talking abt cleaning shit on shoes, does t really matter if it indian Do u knw dre population is nothing compared to nigeria? Do u knw we hv more resources dan dem Like I said earlier so far it an orphanage home even if it America IDAF undecided u said it for media publicity? U too do one make we c nw? Simple complement u can't u here spilling trash tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by vioment: 5:08pm On May 28, 2017
crazyABO:
To the person above that said they are many orphanage home at home sowie what's d diff btw the one at home or abroad Are they not both orphans n needs care N for ur info she has been to several orphanage home here in naija too I mean omotola angry and if she go now snap pix u will come here n still say she's only trynna show pix sad can't someone just do something n u guys should appreciate instead of looking for fault undecided

You have said it all. We have a tendency to be selfish in Nigeria. If we are not ridiculing our other african brothers and sisters when they are going through a hard time eg ebola crises. We have to begin doing better as a whole. We are leaders and need to act like one. The best leaders can follow too.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 28, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Show off is getting to much nowadays. Most religion don't permit show off.
Like I don't get it. If you wanna help, do it privately. I know a motherless home in Lagos that doesn't allow pictures. Those children have futures and no body wants to be seen as beggars....

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Omoluabi16(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2017
godsluvee:
Like I don't get it. If you wanna help, do it privately. I know a motherless home in Lagos that doesn't allow pictures. Those children have futures and no body wants to be seen as beggars....
jacelynta has spoken.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 28, 2017
Omoluabi16:
jacelynta has spoken.
Lool. But its seriously annoying me
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Angeleena(m): 6:42pm On May 28, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
u re superbly cute
u re superbly handsome...thanks

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Omoluabi16(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2017
godsluvee:
Lool. But its seriously annoying me
calm down jare. We seriously don't know their intention
show off or not. You know these public figures attract attention all the time
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by talk2much2015: 7:10pm On May 28, 2017
In this time of recession, Omotola and Omoni just get plenty money which they now throw away for frivolous trips.

Nigerian civil servant are complaining of 13 - 15 months unpaid salaries. The hardship and frustrations in Nigeria do not seem to near them.

By the way, Omoni just lost his father in a road accident.

But she just dey smile like yanyakekerere!

Omoni Oboli smile cut the picture of a girl that nothing happen to!

loosing a dad is supposed to be painful to her! But she just dey flash her teeth like shine! shine!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by JayB11(m): 10:53pm On May 28, 2017
Airforce1:
There are thousands of orphanage homes in Nigeria and last time I checked, they've not visited any.

See how that one pose like a model n run way
Be it Nigeria, Chad, Niger, London or Sambisa, she is serving humanity and their is no selfishness in that. I dont know what is wrong with that.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by aalangel(f): 11:17pm On May 28, 2017
Thought they said Omoni lost her dad.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Nobody: 12:03am On May 29, 2017
Omotola would do in a pinch but it's Fathia that I wish to impregnate.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Siscooh: 12:11am On May 29, 2017
NwaObinkita:
These are the first grade Oloshos.

Their level no be Naija pastor again
Na United Nations staff dey lash these ones.
Be careful
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by lexy2014: 1:27am On May 29, 2017
crazyABO:
To the person above that said they are many orphanage home at home sowie what's d diff btw the one at home or abroad Are they not both orphans n needs care N for ur info she has been to several orphanage home here in naija too I mean omotola angry and if she go now snap pix u will come here n still say she's only trynna show pix sad can't someone just do something n u guys should appreciate instead of looking for fault undecided
it simply means charity begins at home.b4 u apply 4 visa, visit embassy, call agent to book flight, pay 4 ticket, when u reach there pay 4 hotel, stay there small, chop food, buy things 4 ur people at home to show u went 2 India, then u start coming back compare it 2 entering bus...sorry, calling uber to take u 2d nearest orphanage. At all at all, drop 50gees if u can't go 2d market cos of load. if she or they had visited local orphanages as u have said, it will b top news. u no these people thrive on publicity.like they say any publicity is good publicity

Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia / Babes Wodumo Beaten By Mampintsha, Her Boyfriend / Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony