Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India (31792 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli On Indian Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by JamieNaija(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2017
Nollywood Actress(es), Omotola Jalade and Omoni Oboli visits an orphanage called Mother Teresa Orphanage in India.

The pair are in India for the Nollywood Meet Bollywood Event.

See pictures from the visit.

VIEW SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/omotola-jalade-omoni-oboli-visits.html

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Angeleena(m): 10:31pm On May 27, 2017
omoni is beautiful... namaste...

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Highbruno: 1:39am On May 28, 2017
see their teeth...

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Airforce1(m): 2:54am On May 28, 2017
There are thousands of orphanage homes in Nigeria and last time I checked, they've not visited any.

See how that one pose like a model n run way

49 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by crazyABO(m): 4:56am On May 28, 2017
To the person above that said they are many orphanage home at home sowie what's d diff btw the one at home or abroad Are they not both orphans n needs care N for ur info she has been to several orphanage home here in naija too I mean omotola angry and if she go now snap pix u will come here n still say she's only trynna show pix sad can't someone just do something n u guys should appreciate instead of looking for fault undecided

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by sunnysunny69(m): 6:31am On May 28, 2017
Anything foreign we love it more than ours, hope they come home and replicate this.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Mhissgaga(f): 7:50am On May 28, 2017
I love Omoni...I love Omotee

They re both beautiful

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Ezedon(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2017
Why not visit orphanage in Nigeria first, you are visiting people with good Government

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by latsy: 10:26am On May 28, 2017
Lovely pics
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by hazan041(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2017
so cute!

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by NwaObinkita: 10:27am On May 28, 2017
These are the first grade Oloshos.

Their level no be Naija pastor again
Na United Nations staff dey lash these ones.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Nobody: 10:27am On May 28, 2017
Their business not mine.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Husty(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2017
May God bless their beautiful hearts. These are the relevant slay mamas, not the 'displayers' of boobs and nyansh with nothing upstairs. I no mention name o tongue

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by toxxnoni(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2017

We might be what you are looking for
Check signature down in green color
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by sonofluc1fer: 10:28am On May 28, 2017
Airforce1:
There are thousands of orphanage homes in Nigeria and last time I checked, they've not visited any.

Your comprehension is as bad as your music..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by bonifieldstun(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2017
can I stick my joystick in ya mouths pls. make dem invent E F***k na
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Husty(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2017
Airforce1:

Oga Airforce1! You dey fall my hand sha. Wetin be the difference between orphanage homes here and there?

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2017
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Movinwealth: 10:31am On May 28, 2017
Are they done with the ones in nigeria....fame and publicity is certainly intoxicating!
JamieNaija:
Nollywood Actress(es), Omotola Jalade and Omoni Oboli visits an orphanage called Mother Teresa Orphanage in India.

See pictures from the visit.

VIEW SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/omotola-jalade-omoni-oboli-visits.html

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by mubrix(m): 10:31am On May 28, 2017
India kee..well it is just a visit
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Benekruku(m): 10:31am On May 28, 2017
Just Imagine!

And they have not visited Nnamadi Kanu grin grin grin

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Amosjaj(m): 10:34am On May 28, 2017
Please can celebrities do things not for the internet, just for the blessings attached to it. Please just saying not for insult .bless up
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by bebe2(f): 10:35am On May 28, 2017
Ezedon:
Why not visit orphanage in Nigeria first, you are visiting people with good Government
Eh? Good wetin?

If I hear angry angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Otii4god: 10:35am On May 28, 2017
Few of our finest dat flys our green n white high up over international borders. God bless una goodwill
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Otii4god: 10:36am On May 28, 2017
Airforce1:

Badbelle

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Nobody: 10:39am On May 28, 2017
Lovely Classy ladies .. giving back will bring them more blessings
Fab pic smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Ramaa(m): 10:40am On May 28, 2017
When will Indian celebrities will come visit our orphans here.....!!??

If we would know how much Indians hate us....we wouldn't never set a foot on their land.....!!!

Am still wondering what's wrong with black races....!

Our ancestors fought to become slaves but now we are doing anything to become slaves.....

Now days slave masters they don't need to come to Africa to collect slaves....we go there ourselves with our hard earned money......only just to become slaves....

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Nobody: 10:40am On May 28, 2017
Orphanages haff finished in Naija abi?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by Nobody: 10:42am On May 28, 2017
Ezedon:

A good governemtn is one that affects lives of its citizens positively to a large extent .They also are quick to deal with any social vice that affects sanctity of their people .

India does not have a good govt but neither does Nigeria

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by ipodstinks: 10:47am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
These are the first grade Oloshos.

Their level no be Naija pastor again
Na United Nations staff dey lash these ones.
Because your sis is olosho now, every ladies na olosho. Mumu.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India by ipodstinks: 10:50am On May 28, 2017
Benekruku:
Just Imagine!

And they have not visited Nnamadi Kanu grin grin grin
Who is nnamdi KANU?, oh, what do mean, is that person an orphan?

Wives Of Nigerian Comedians In A Group Picture / Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia / Paul Okoye Steps Out With His 3 Kids