Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti (6628 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD / Lagos Pastor, Okafor Donates N500,000 To A Boy With Lump In The Head / Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by MrCrackles(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2010
Praise the Lord grin
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by lee007(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Idifu go ahead and hate him now, or u dey fear grin make the God wey take thunder and fire dey answer visit you, berra what your mouths people lipsrsealed
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by KunleOshob(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2010
Amount spent on the purchase of private jet for the personal luxury and ego of one man N4 billion naira[$30 million] amount spent to assist 3,000,000 victims of eath quake disaster $50,000  embarassed hmmm very impressive. At least we know what their proprities are  tongue
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by olubuffett: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2010
@youngichou

its got nothing to do with nigeria in the uk you have 2 account for every money the church spend, am sure the same in us
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by olubuffett: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2010
@kunleOshob

how much did you give?
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by KunleOshob(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2010
olubuffett:

@kunleOshob

how much did you give?
$50,001 tongue
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by Youngichou(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2010
I dont known when some people will start behaving matured. I still say this. That's not giving like KUNLEOSHOB has said he spent more for his self than for the poor. Remember book of chorintians that says prophecy, tongue speaking and so on are all to no value if there's no charity. And it's clear to us that's not charity if that's charity y must they wait the approval of THE GENERAL OVERSEER. and y should the money be refunded this is called SOLICTATION of funds
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by olubuffett: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2010
u try now i wil add .50
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by olubuffett: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2010
@youngichou
i beg no quote the wrong scripture, did nt u read about the widow that gave a mite.
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by olubuffett: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2010
given is given, what did the armrobbers in 9ja gov give.
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by jaydude(f): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2010
critics should please shut up.wait till u arrive lets c hw much u can donate 2 d needy, d fact dat RCCG is worth more than dat doesnt mean dey shuld donate all their resources.where r other rich people in d world??n hw many churches have managed 2 donate #10,000??
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by Guk: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2010
In developed countries like UK; USA; Canada & such like, it is expected that donations you make as a charity is
a collection from people and that is why you see their collection envelopes in church defining what monies you
are contributing. Because of the emergency RCCG pulled the money out of its account & it is expected to be returned.
Its as simple as that.

This coming sunday, all RCCG parishes nationwide are expected to raise an offering for Haiti and for those who do not know,
RCCG had set up a Parish in Haiti 15 or so years ago where professionals like you gave up their jobs to go and evangelize in
one of the poorest and most fetish countries of the world.

There's always 2 sides to a coin, it just pays to be objective. RCCG, good luck to you for this gesture and others you do that we know
not off. RCCG, watch out for worldly vices that can creep into your mission
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by Youngichou(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2010
@olubufett pls my friend go and read your scripture and stop being one of those bench warmers @GUK pls go and sit down and stop supporting your tribalical centives.
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by Guk: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2010
@youngichou, should i condemn a good gesture
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by Youngichou(m): 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2010
@ GUK that's no good gesture that's stealing and lieing
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by princekevo(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2010
That is why they keep mocking Nigerian pastors here on naira. They donated 50k and want to raise a special offering to replace it. Why every lil thing in many Nigerian churches today is abt raising a special offering? This is a church where only the the lagos parish raised money for a private jet.

This coming sunday, all RCCG parishes nationwide are expected to raise an offering for Haiti and for those who do not know,
RCCG had set up a Parish in Haiti 15 or so years ago where professionals like you gave up their jobs to go and evangelize in
one of the poorest and most fetish countries of the world.

Dont tell me tht if RCCG nationwide raised an offering for one sunday, the output will be only 50k.
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by manmustwac(m): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2010
princekevo:

That is why they keep mocking Nigerian pastors here on naira. They donated 50k and want to raise a special offering to replace it. Why every lil thing in many Nigerian churches today is abt raising a special offering? This is a church where only the the lagos parish raised money for a private jet.

Dont tell me tht if RCCG nationwide raised an offering for one sunday, the output will be only 50k.
Don't mind them Daddy G.O. can buy an island in the carribean tomorrow for over $100 million U S Dollars and then donate less than a million U S Dollars to the Haitian Appeal for help and you will still have brainwashed nigerians here defending him sad
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by JeSoul(f): 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2010
I don't understand what the beef is.

If they didn't donate people will criticize
They donated $50 grand people are criticizing
If they donate $1 million people will still criticize why it wasn't $2 million

- Even a career theif condemnd for each crime should be applauded when he does a good act. RCCG donated and that was good. I'm certainly no fan of them, but we should no let our antagonism towards the church blind us from being objective.
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by PurestBoy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Youngichou

You're the greatest idiot on facebook. Congrats to u
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by koolchicco: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2010
Fadele,has directed all the parishes in the continent to take a special offering on Sunday to replace the $50,000 donated by the church.

What kinda National lottery is this and whats the point?

Robbing Peter to pay Paul? undecided

Seemingly, no discount at discount shops after all. Too Bad!!
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by JeSoul(f): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2010
JeSoul:

I don't understand what the beef is.

If they didn't donate people will criticize
They donated $50 grand people are criticizing
If they donate $1 million people will still criticize why it wasn't $2 million

- Even a career theif condemnd for each crime should be applauded when he does a good act. RCCG donated and that was good. I'm certainly no fan of them, but we should no let our antagonism towards the church blind us from being objective.
Wait a sec . . .
Fadele,has directed all the parishes in the continent to take a special offering on Sunday to replace the $50,000 donated by the church.
If this is true, then I withdraw my first post and encourage the critics to carry on in full force.
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by Image123(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2010
Eya, see critics o! Well sha, they no de learn am. BTW, where's Prophet T's donation. O sorry, he no get branch for there? grin
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by Tweetie(f): 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2010
Calm down peoples! the special offering was raised to support the $50k donated by the church. in other words, it is a donation in addition to the $50k NOT a replacement whatsoever. please take note! God bless RCCG, God bless Nigeria and ther whole world!
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by JeSoul(f): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2010
Tweetie:

Calm down peoples! the special offering was raised to support the $50k donated by the church. in other words, it is a donation in addition to the $50k NOT a replacement whatsoever. please take note! God bless RCCG, God bless Nigeria and ther whole world!
Hmm, okay. What/who do we believe?
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by Annunaki(m): 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2010
Obviously they are hypocrites, why should they announce to the whole world they are donating in the first instance.
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by Tweetie(f): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2010
JeSoul:

Hmm, okay. What/who do we believe?

I was told recently that nigerians believe whatever they want to believe but i'd love to think we believe only the truth.
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by Tweetie(f): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2010
Annunaki:

Obviously they are hypocrites, why should they announce to the whole world they are donating in the first instance.

I do not think they are hypocrites in anyway. the announcement was made to RCCG members not to the whole world (as u have stated), to encourage them to donate as well and i dont think members of the church had any problem with that.
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by princekevo(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2010
Tweetie:

Please dont spread another lies in the name of defence b4 God will be angry with you. These was the statement of a From a senior Pastor, and the chariman of the churchs board.

Already senior Pastor of the RCCG in North America is also the Chairman of the Church's Board of coordinators in North America,Pastor James Fadele,has directed all the parishes in the continent to take a special offering on Sunday to replace the $50,000 donated by the church.

I spent time online here argueing with some folks and making them understand that the offerings and tithe of the members giving to God are for the work  God. But it is time to do the real work of God with God's money we are raising a special offering for it. If you you take 50k from God's money to do God's work why must it warant a special offering to replace it?
That is why they are rediculing Nigerian pastors and churches today
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by koolchicco: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2010
Tweetie:

Are you Fadela in disguise or his spokeswoman?

Even a dunce would understand the diff btween your phrase and the aforementioned.

Read again and correct me accordingly, if u insist!
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by Tweetie(f): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2010
princekevo:

Please dont spread another lies in the name of defence b4 God will be angry with you. These was the statement of a From a senior Pastor, and the chariman of the churchs board.
were you there when he made the statement?
[b]Already senior Pastor of the RCCG in North America is also the Chairman of the Church's Board of coordinators in North America,Pastor James Fadele,has directed all the parishes in the continent to take a special offering on Sunday [b]to replace the $50,000 donated by the church.[/b][/b]
Pressmen have a way of twisting people's words to make their news interesting and they have just achieved that by giving yet another wrong info.
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by onlykach: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2010
Hey,
@ Annunaki, they are trying to use this mena to bring member close bith remember what the bible says with widows might, RCCG should have been a good example by simply saying we should donate funds for people at haiti not telling us how much and were it was donated, hypocrites
Re: Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti by PastorAIO: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2010
And you just know that when they make that special collection to refund the 50k that the money raised will be over 50k. In other words the whole exercise would have resulted in profit for the RCCG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil / This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified / Answer This With An Open Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.