Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

Do You Still Feeli Like Attending Church Servuce Every Sunday Morning? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Still Feeli Like Attending Church Servuce Every Sunday Morning? (963 Views)

Six Wrong Reasons For Attending Church / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Feeli Like Attending Church Servuce Every Sunday Morning? by Funjosh(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2017
Atheist will come feast on this thread like hungry fowls, just watch cheesy
Re: Do You Still Feeli Like Attending Church Servuce Every Sunday Morning? by Amberon: 10:24am On May 28, 2017
grin grin grin I suspect it is redeemed church.

Well Jesus Christ prophesied that false prophets shall arise. That pastor just happens to be one of them.
darlenese:

I am still angry with him, how can a pastor be asking for a whole salary in this recession, the painful part of it is that, he said even if u did t get ur salary on time, u should still bring it to church even if it's in June or July, he forgot to ask himself how we are going to survive.

It's a popular church that has a parish on almost every street across the country. For now I worship God in my house until I change my mind.

Did I tell u he placed a curse on defaulters?
I'm too enlightened to be brain washed abeg
Re: Do You Still Feeli Like Attending Church Servuce Every Sunday Morning? by Funjosh(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2017
darlenese:

I am still angry with him, how can a pastor be asking for a whole salary in this recession, the painful part of it is that, he said even if u did t get ur salary on time, u should still bring it to church even if it's in June or July, he forgot to ask himself how we are going to survive.

It's a popular church that has a parish on almost every street across the country. For now I worship God in my house until I change my mind.

Did I tell u he placed a curse on defaulters?
I'm too enlightened to be brain washed abeg

That should be one of those church that "Church" ends on their name. tongue
Re: Do You Still Feeli Like Attending Church Servuce Every Sunday Morning? by latsy: 10:52am On May 28, 2017
If not for the babes many guys would have abandoned church same
for the girls.
Church these days are just social clubs where you meet people and
pretend to be "holy".
Re: Do You Still Feeli Like Attending Church Servuce Every Sunday Morning? by darlenese(f): 11:00am On May 28, 2017
Funjosh:

That should be one of those church that "Church" ends on their name. tongue[/quote[quote]

No, it end with "God. "
Re: Do You Still Feeli Like Attending Church Servuce Every Sunday Morning? by crunchyg: 12:51pm On May 28, 2017
You all should just know that you are not going to church because of your pastor, parents or any body rather you are going because you are obeying the scripture that says do not forsake the gathering of the believers and you are also going to get your soul enriched by God, so whether the pastor is obeying God or not it's not a prerequisite to quit church, finally if you are not getting good food from your cook, then change your cook but never stop feeding. Gracia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Biblical Flood Account A Modified Copy Of The Epic Of Gilgamesh / Yahoo Yahoo During Ramadan / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Teachings And Quotes Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.