Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? (18279 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Victor Eghan: Watching Game Of Thrones Will Lead You To Hell / Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by jonbellion(m): 7:21am On May 28, 2017
There is no hell
God is imaginary
Religion is a scam
Be free

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by sukkot: 7:21am On May 28, 2017
well the etymology of the word pharaoh tells you he is already in heaven.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 7:22am On May 28, 2017
Etogist:
Your question is the same as asking if Judas will make heaven. I'm not judging but I believe that those two allowed devil to use them for the dirty work. They made themselves available. Like Buhari is making himself available for the Biafra project. Shalom.

It's obvious you didn't understand what he wrote or perhaps didn't read it...
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by victorazy(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2017
Etogist:
Your question is the same as asking if Judas will make heaven. I'm not judging but I believe that those two allowed devil to use them for the dirty work. They made themselves available. Like Buhari is making himself available for the Biafra project. Shalom.
now u got the point. every man has the seed of good and bad, the problem is which one do u chose. Adam chosed the life of God's plan B kind of life where man is meant to fend for himself leaving God's plan A where he will be ur shepherd.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by KemjikaEme: 7:23am On May 28, 2017
According to Revelations in the Bible,a second chance will be given to those ancestors who died before christ coming to turn around for good or join the devil in hell.
So don't worry about pharoah.
Worry about yourself that has heard about Christ and the message of salvation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by holuwajobar(m): 7:24am On May 28, 2017
realmindz:

what's his name?
realmindz
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by agborodun: 7:26am On May 28, 2017
grin

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Nobody: 7:29am On May 28, 2017
There is no such thing as hell fire. It is a mental construct created to enslave the religious folks. I repeat, hell fire doesn't exist. Bible which is full of contradiction and confusion is not of God, The God I know is a perfect spirit, source of all energy, infinite consciousness... not the murderous one projected in old testament.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by abbeyty(m): 7:30am On May 28, 2017
Adam and Eve are in hell as well
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by victorazy(m): 7:31am On May 28, 2017
Pastafarian:

what

so you're saying Pharaoh had "freewill"?

did you even read your bible at all

in the book of Exodus, multiple times we are told, "But the Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go" (and variations upon that theme). God repeatedly forced Pharaoh to refuse, then punished Pharaoh (for the coerced refusal) by sending various plagues, up to and including murdering all the firstborn children of Egypt.

And to add insult to injury, after he had slaughtered the children and permitted Pharaoh to free the Israelites, "the Lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians." So, at any time, God could have simply moved them to let the Israelites go, without need for inflicting rains of frogs and bloody rivers, killing all their livestock, and murdering their children. But he waited to do that until after he had mostly sated his sadistic tendencies.

(I say "mostly", for a couple of chapters later, he once again abrogated Pharaoh's free will, "hardening his heart" to make him pursue the Israelites.)

then again Free will is inherently paradoxical, though, and doubly so when dealing with a supposedly omniscient, omnipotent being.

If decisions are dictated by circumstances (circumstances being both internal and external for this matter; predispositions to certain behaviours as much as personal history, etc.), then you have no free will, as you were never in control of your circumstances. If they are dictated by nothing, they're random and arbitrary, meaning you have no say in the decision-making process and, again, no free will.

Likewise, an omniscient being knows the outcome of all things before they occur. If said omniscient being is also omnipotent and creates a living creature, it decides the nature and circumstances of that being and, thus, all decisions it will ever make from the moment it has the cognizance to do so.
my brother I know the verse your preaching. God is a perfect and benevolent God. Pharaoh has already chose that type of life as a king to be strong hearted he could as well use it for God but the question is to the God he never knew?
All the talented men, musicians singing in clubs, in other unholy places are all given by God.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by daben1(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2017
I'm not judging tho, but i don't think he will, because God wanted to show he's God so he hardened his heart...
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Etogist: 7:32am On May 28, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

It's obvious you didn't understand what he wrote or perhaps didn't read it...
How can you say that? Please tell me where I missed.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Pastafarian: 7:32am On May 28, 2017
victorazy:

my brother I know the verse your preaching. God is a perfect and benevolent God. Pharaoh has already chose that type of life as a king to be strong hearted he as well use it for God but the question it, to the God he never knew?
All the talented men, musicians singing in clubs, in other unholy places are all given by God.

tell me the about the path that the midianite and Canaanite infants chose to deserve being killed and what are the choices Pharaoh made cuz Yahweh gave instructions to the Israelites that they too can enslave people, beat them till they die so long they survive for 3 days, pass them as inheritance to their children and children's children

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by xnsandrxns: 7:34am On May 28, 2017
In 2017
People still believe this thrash
Smh

3 Likes

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by daben1(m): 7:34am On May 28, 2017
KemjikaEme:
According to Revelations in the Bible,a second chance will be given to those ancestors who died before christ coming to turn around for good or join the devil in hell.
So don't worry about pharoah.
Worry about yourself that has heard about Christ and the message of salvation.
''second chance''? Where is it written?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by InvertedHammer: 7:35am On May 28, 2017
holuwajobar:
I may sound like am judging king pharoah but am nt.... According to Roman9:17, God said he created pharoah to exalt himself, to show how powerful He is......so since pharoah has accomplish his purpose on earth, do u think he will make Heaven?? Give reason to ur answer

Last time we know... Pharaoh never visited Nigeria.

So he must be in heaven.

Don't let them scare you with hell. In Nigeria, you are a living witness.
\

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by victorazy(m): 7:36am On May 28, 2017
Pastafarian:

tell me the about the path that the midianite and Canaanite infants chose to deserve being killed

sins of the fathers always finds way of hurting their children no mater what.
their fathers must have been warned but they refused. people should tremble when they hear the name of God. God prepared that land for his children but has been occupied by strangers, strangers should have made peace to this mysterious God rather than displaying strondheart
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by realmindz: 7:37am On May 28, 2017
holuwajobar:
realmindz

you are confused right?
you never expected it...
This is not 1900 when people come and lie or tell fictious stories and expect everyone to swallow it.
This is 2017 and everything should be questioned, most importantly religion. If you can't prove the veracity of your religion, then it is a lie...

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Pastafarian: 7:38am On May 28, 2017
victorazy:

sins of the fathers always finds way of hurting their children no mater what.
their fathers must have been warned but they refused

let me guess, Pharaoh "chose" the path despite the bible showing he wanted to free the Israelites but Yahweh wouldn't let him

the Canaanite infants suffered cuz of what the fathers did, can you tell me what their fathers did?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Fessy09(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2017
realmindz:
Which of the pharaohs?

Modified: That some still believe in a fictious story that the nation of isreal were once slaves in Egypt only shows the power of religion in relegating human minds and reasoning to a pathetic state.

A pharaoh that has no name, a slavery that has no history, no record other than the bible...what a shame
i disagree with you Sir ,where did you keep the apocrypha.? the Talmud.? are those one regarded as bible or history books? #IjustTheAsk

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by musicwriter(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2017
holuwajobar:
I may sound like am judging king pharoah but am nt.... According to Roman9:17, God said he created pharoah to exalt himself, to show how powerful He is......so since pharoah has accomplish his purpose on earth, do u think he will make Heaven?? Give reason to ur answer

Before Paul and Moses was born, it was the pharoahs and other African tribes that created the concept of heaven, hell, God. So, if there's any heaven, he's certainly there. See The Origin of the Bible's Concept of Heaven, Hell, and 10 Commandments http://www.africason.com/2017/04/african-origin-of-torah-and-bibles-ten.html
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Nobody: 7:39am On May 28, 2017
obonujoker:
Not only pharoah.....

Lesbians
Gays
Alcoholic drinkers
Thieves
Corrupt people and their supporters

Alcohol??
Who does dat? D day alcohol go finish for ur body,,,,,, u go die cool

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Maximus85(m): 7:41am On May 28, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
I swear religion is so confusing...they say God planned everything we say or do and when we do something wrong they say he'll punish us for it when he is the one who programmed us to do it....

And why can't God just kill/condemn/wipe away all sinners after the judgement day instead of storing them in a fire somewhere when he doesn't have any use for them anymore ?

So I have this question for the Bible scholars in here,
Where will all the people living and who have lived go to when they die before the white men brought Christianity to Nigeria?

Hmmm. God never plan what we do or say. He created us to choose whatever we want to do. if you do good, you enjoy his favour, if you do vile, you suffer the consequence.

Job called death a compulsory service, meaning we human must die. Job said he will be waiting till when God calls him I.e resurrect him. Remember God told Adam that he will return to the ground cos from the ground he was formed.

Oga, go make your research and you will find evidences of the time the Israelites spent in Egypt as captives.
There are many names of people not mentioned in Bible, like that woman that gave her last two coins among others. Their names aren't as important as the lessons we can learn from them.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by nedu2000(m): 7:42am On May 28, 2017
codemaniacs:
Pharoah never existed..
outside religion,the pharoadhs of Egypt did exist,it isn't far-fetched,its simply what they call their kings.
Don't embarrass yourself with this degree of ignorance.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Yemea1: 7:43am On May 28, 2017
Any chief judge in the house who want to judge yes oor no, good or bad base on what was written or read about him want to turn his or herself to chief judge who created heaven and earth because...

Allah is the creator of heaven and earth
Allah is the chief judge over all what he has created
Allah is the one who know who is who and who s not.
Allah knows all and the best

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by profhezekiah: 7:43am On May 28, 2017
realmindz:
Which of the pharaohs?

Modified: That some still believe in a fictious story that the nation of isreal were once slaves in Egypt only shows the power of religion in relegating human minds and reasoning to a pathetic state.

A pharaoh that has no name, a slavery that has no history, no record other than the bible...what a shame
U must be blinded by hatred because d 2 foremost religion share d story and egypt has never came out to deny d story

realmindz:

I have to modify my post because of slow thinkers...

pls outside religion, any prove of Israel ever being slaves in Egypt?

And just tell me the name of the pharaoh
I guess U are d slow thinker because U thought U wrote d history of d world. I think google is their for people like U instead of opening ur mouth with hatred,sentiment and ignorance
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by victorazy(m): 7:45am On May 28, 2017
Pastafarian:

let me guess, Pharaoh "chose" the path despite the bible showing he wanted to free the Israelites but Yahweh wouldn't let him

the Canaanite infants suffered cuz of what the fathers did, can you tell me what their fathers did?

now ur getting it my brother.
if u decides to be a thief so well to be it because has created u a young man with big muscles grin na when u come come una go talk.

for the Canaanite, no much account about them but I know some offers and negotiations must hav been discussed but ancient people believed so much on their gods
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by realmindz: 7:45am On May 28, 2017
Fessy09:
i disagree with you Sir ,where did you keep the apocrypha.? the Talmud.? are those one regarded as bible or history books? #IjustTheAsk
and the Koran as well?

All = religious claims

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:46am On May 28, 2017
holuwajobar:
Nobody is going to hell. Not you, me, pharoah or anyone for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by KemjikaEme: 7:48am On May 28, 2017
daben1:
''second chance''? Where is it written?
Check your bible.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by realmindz: 7:49am On May 28, 2017
profhezekiah:
U must be blinded by hatred because d 2 foremost religion share d story and egypt has never came out to deny d story
I have to modify my post because of slow thinkers...

pls outside religion, any prove of Israel ever being slaves in Egypt?

And just tell me the name of the pharaoh

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Nobody: 7:49am On May 28, 2017
Offcourse he will make heaven.he may ask God for mercy and it shall be obtain to him some many man of God ancient and nowadays disobey God before their embraced jesus Christ.(our God is a merciful and compassion always)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video / A Question For Tithe Payers / What's The Right Way To Dispose Of Worn Out Bible In The Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.