Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,566 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? (18683 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Victor Eghan: Watching Game Of Thrones Will Lead You To Hell / Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Afinn01: 4:26pm On May 28, 2017
Matthew 27 : 50 - 54. I pray d Holy Spirit breathe in us to understand. Jesus after He gave up went straight to Hade n preach d Gospel to dos who died b4 him.dis includes old testament people.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Razael23(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2017
akpasubi777:

Symbols, Allegories, Figures etc. All that kind of stuff makes the Bible thick. It's not all plain black and white as you see it bruv

Eg. Genesi$ = Beginning
Exodu$ = Journey
Leviticu$ = Priest
Deuteronomy = Law
Joshua =? Etc etc etc etc

Skip down to the times they started having
Samuel 1$2 = Prophet
King$ = Formation of Kingdom were kings ruled/Countries (government)
Chronicle$ = Royal family lineage records

The whole damn story is symbolic and sweet to read.

All I needed was just the name of that pharaoh in the Bible and you wrote down all these.. angry
Imagine if they ask u this question in an examination, na so u take fail am o.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 28, 2017
Razael23:

All I needed was just the name of that pharaoh in the Bible and you wrote down all these.. angry
Imagine if they ask u this question in an examination, na so u take fail am o.

Do your research on it. That one is your own headache
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by KENFERDYOORI(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2017
chemystery:
hasn't god ended his creation? what have i interpreted wrong?
Does it appease your ears to say "God forgot?"
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by walls01: 4:58pm On May 28, 2017
chemystery:

Hahahaha, don't go that area, i'm a professional elect/elect engineer. And for your question, yes i can arrange the transistors myself grin

Religion was invented due to man's inability to explain certain phenomena earth. Man really wanted to attribute certain unexplainable event to a supreme being known as god, that is why those days, there is god of thunder( Amadioha and Sango), god of sun (Ra), god of rain....etc. All these gods came into exiatence so man can easily explain the causes of these phenomenon. But today, scientists have been able to explain the causes of these events.

Today, because man have no concrete means to explain how everything was created and how we came into existence, is why man is still holding unto god of creation and this will remain so until scientist dispute this with no iota of doubt.

Even the bible said the earth was flat until science disputed that.
The bible didn't tell us who created jupiter and other planets. It only said god created heaven and earth (which humans know exist then)

Have you asked yourself who created god?

If you want to say he always was, why cant we say same for the universe?

science has caused more confusion with their explanation by saying a dot expanded to form the universe and also saying that organism mutate to other organisms billion of years ago. if it happened then it will still happen now but no single evidence of life springing up at of the blue.

gods exist, don't you know about charms? I have experienced gun charm before where bullets bounce of the flesh without protection.

God did not tell us how he came to be, but we know with certainty he created the world. science have failed in explaining so many aspect of life. how can life as complex as it is come from nowhere
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by benji93: 5:27pm On May 28, 2017
holuwajobar:
I may sound like am judging king pharoah but am nt.... According to Roman9:17, God said he created pharoah to exalt himself, to show how powerful He is......so since pharoah has accomplish his purpose on earth, do u think he will make Heaven?? Give reason to ur answer
It is difficult to judge who goes to heaven or who doesn't. It's God choice. Why would anyone even want to know where other persons went after death. God gave life,without life we do not exist.We are his creation,and he can choose to put anyone wherever he pleases.Read romans chapter 9 from vs 10-22. in one of the verses, paul made reference to the story of esau and jacob.God decreed that, the younger would be greater than the elder.No human knows why God did this.We only know what God tells us. verse 22 of the aforementioned chapter Paul said :"What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? .verse 23:What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory[b]So Paul gave this instance,now take note of the sign post:"what if"[b].Clearly he probably didnt fully understand why God did it .God does different things for different purposes.Paul's instance could have been the case for Pharaoh.But wait oo, flip the pages of your bible back to the original story, and let's see if it helps our understanding(meanwhile i tried to translate from the torah itself). In exodeus chapter 10 vs 1 [b]"And the Lord said unto Moses: 'Go in unto Pharaoh; for I have hardened his heart, and the heart of his servants, that I might show these My signs in the midst of them". So the question is why did God harden his heart?, we can try to understand this, if we fail, we can move on.But fortunately in a previous chapter, Exodus chapter 9 vs 1-35.Throughout the chapters before and after this the bible tells us God hardened his heart.Even before the first plague,in chapter 7 before the 1st signs.So the hardening of Pharaohs heart could just have been the tip of the fortcoming punishments.By this, i mean the hardening of his heart might have been a punishment in itself.In genesis 15 vs 13, it appears God knew this would happen.but we cannot say for sure it is God that ordained this or foresaw the tribulations of the Isrealites. Down the story, you might even think God created the course.But if you read deeply you will realize that in the development of the events the choices men made were key to the problems that befell them.Also Pharaoh might have suffered for the sins of his fathers.For in the scripture God said, i will visit the iniquities of the fathers upon their children until the 4th generation, of them that hate me."Interesting isn't it.So in all sincerity, if we intend to judge Pharaoh, we will have to Judge him by his actions that were outside God's influence.Even in that case, which of his actions were not influenced by God?.I dont know.God is the ultimate Judge.As a christian or Jew, there are laid down principles that you are required to obey.Obey them.You might not be able to obey all of them.Now again, it's God's choice to consider any of your choices worthy of the reward of eternal bliss.Do i know which one?, no i dont, so endeavour to do as much as you can. Oh meanwhile, one of the thief's on the Jesus's side repented at the point of death. Will you have that kind of opportunity before you depart from this world.you don't know? Let us work for the purification of our souls,remembering holy heaven, that the lord may be with us.Peace
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by chemystery: 5:40pm On May 28, 2017
walls01:

science has caused more confusion with their explanation by saying a dot expanded to form the universe and also saying that organism mutate to other organisms billion of years ago. if it happened then it will still happen now but no single evidence of life springing up at of the blue.

gods exist, don't you know about charms? I have experienced gun charm before where bullets bounce of the flesh without protection.

God did not tell us how he came to be, but we know with certainty he created the world. science have failed in explaining so many aspect of life. how can life as complex as it is come from nowhere
Well i'm not saying science is right in explaining how we came into existence neither is religion. God too can't just exist from nowhere if i want to believe he does exists.

As for charm, they are as fake as god himself. Charms are simply tricks or make-believe used on people to cause fear or milk people's money. Do you watch magic illusions at all?

There is one magic illutionist that catches shot bullet with his teeth after the bullet must have penetrated a glass pane. All these are tricks and illusion please dont be deceived
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by chemystery: 5:41pm On May 28, 2017
KENFERDYOORI:

Does it appease your ears to say "God forgot?"
If god can REGRET creating man in Gen 6:6, then why can't he FORGET? undecided
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Razael23(m): 5:44pm On May 28, 2017
akpasubi777:

Do your research on it. That one is your own headache

So why did u mention me in the first place... Dem wan just dey revelant by all means. Shiioo
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by An2elect2(f): 5:46pm On May 28, 2017
Pharaoh was a vessel of wrath. Since he was raised for an evil purpose, he would be rewarded with evil accordingly.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 28, 2017
Razael23:

So why did u mention me in the first place... Dem wan just dey revelant by all means. Shiioo

Your headache
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by walls01: 6:08pm On May 28, 2017
chemystery:

Well i'm not saying science is right in explaining how we came into existence neither is religion. God too can't just exist from nowhere if i want to believe he does exists.

As for charm, they are as fake as god himself. Charms are simply tricks or make-believe used on people to cause fear or milk people's money. Do you watch magic illusions at all?

There is one magic illutionist that catches shot bullet with his teeth after the bullet must have penetrated a glass pane. All these are tricks and illusion please dont be deceived

you should tell the difference between real and trick. there are real magicians, I witness one in wuse abuja where a man change sand to rice and again been from the Niger Delta we use charms to stop bullets, this is my personal experience. you know this things but unbelief is restricting your understanding
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by bishopjoe02(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2017
eyizlive:

ok,u want to drag this then...so because he killed israelites God made sure he couldn't repent n witheld grace from him?cuz atleast we both agree that at a point he was ready to release d israelites but God hardened is heart...let me simplify ur point now...ur sayin, somtyms once you sin God will make sure u die a sinner n go to hell
he didn't believe in the God of the Israelites, which is not a bad thing because as it was then was every country have her own god. but his ways was not right, he choose to be a vessel of dishonor and he was used accordingly. even if he have let the Israelites go, from the story, Pharaoh ways wasn't right and making it to heaven would have be hard
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by chemystery: 6:20pm On May 28, 2017
walls01:

you should tell the difference between real and trick. there are real magicians, I witness one in wuse abuja where a man change sand to rice and again been from the Niger Delta we use charms to stop bullets, this is my personal experience. you know this things but unbelief is restricting your understanding

Google "ipad magician". A magician named keelan picks out any object from ipad screen. There was a time he even picked a wrist watch out from a shopping website. I showed my friend and he said it is juju just like you will also say grin

I don't know how the ipad magician pulled out his tricks or those you saw who stopped bullet, but i do a bit of simple magic trick and i can explain several tricks to make rice turn to sand grin

Lack of understanding of something is not evidence of existence of god or magic. It is evidence of lack of understanding
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by BigotMan(m): 6:26pm On May 28, 2017
PearlStreet:
When we read the Bible, we should learn to use our brains too.

The question is:

Would an Egyptian King be judged according to the tenets of the Judeo-Christian religion which he didn't believe in and didn't exist at the time of his sojourn on earth?

PearlStreet has a point here. We all should remember that the times, situations and circumstances of that era were very different as it is now.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by victorazy(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2017
eyizlive:

so d devil didn't understand, so u fink he's flesh?...n u u're not flesh, u're a ghost?...pls just read all ur arguments,think about it for lyk 2hrs, am sure u'll get a better understandin then

what do u know
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by walls01: 7:11pm On May 28, 2017
chemystery:

Google "ipad magician". A magician named keelan picks out any object from ipad screen. There was a time he even picked a wrist watch out from a shopping website. I showed my friend and he said it is juju just like you will also say grin

I don't know how the ipad magician pulled out his tricks or those you saw who stopped bullet, but i do a bit of simple magic trick and i can explain several tricks to make rice turn to sand grin

Lack of understanding of something is not evidence of existence of god or magic. It is evidence of lack of understanding

my brother forget this twisting talk lack of understanding, something that is out of ordinary is out of ordinary nothing like understanding.

turn sand into rice why people stare clear into the plate or explain why a bullet cannot penetrate us in battle
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by thankgod460(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2017
God is not author of confusion..... people without law will be judge without law while people that acknowledged law will be judge based on law.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by gGGODDd(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2017
holuwajobar:
I may sound like am judging king pharoah but am nt.... According to Roman9:17, God said he created pharoah to exalt himself, to show how powerful He is......so since pharoah has accomplish his purpose on earth, do u think he will make Heaven?? Give reason to ur answer
Pharaoh is the title of Egyptian kings. now d pharaoh u talk bout is greater than the Christian god of hell n heaven which don't exist. That's y d story has it that Egypt is the only African nation that enslaved white(Israelites) The Egyptian tradition is greater than Roman/jewish cultures where Christianity came from. The number 1 wonder of the world is the Egyptian pyramid which were built by the slaves (israelites) So any Pharaoh of Egypt is greater than ur god n shud probably send it to hell if it truly exist for homicides n massacre of millions of non Christians in the bible.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 28, 2017
gGGODDd:
Pharaoh is the title of Egyptian kings. now d pharaoh u talk bout is greater than the Christian god of hell n heaven which don't exist. That's y d story has it that Egypt is the only African nation that enslaved white(Israelites) The Egyptian tradition is greater than Roman/jewish cultures where Christianity came from. The number 1 wonder of the world is the Egyptian pyramid which were built by the slaves (israelites) So any Pharaoh of Egypt is greater than ur god n shud probably send it to hell if it truly exist for homicides n massacre of millions of non Christians in the bible.

The first world wonder was the skyscraper built in Iraq way way longer before the pyramids of Egypt was noticed (the tower of babel) Also most people think that olden days Israelis were mixed between white and black just like we have also read about the black tribe of Italy. King Solomon was a black man.
Pharoah is not greater than God he also believed in a God of gods in his own way. The truth of the matter is that Moses was a complicated man. He was a prince in Egypt who studied all of Egypt ways before going abroad for further education which he combined together and use it to beat Pharoah.

Ok. I think I know where this is going now. cheesy

Foreign Israelite will always go back home to bomb the indigenous ones and displace them off their land biko. The promise land is a trap shocked
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by gGGODDd(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2017
akpasubi777:

The first world wonder was the skyscraper built in Iraq way way longer before the pyramids of Egypt was noticed (the tower of babel) Also most people think that olden days Israelis were mixed between white and black just like we have also read about the black tribe of Italy. King Solomon was a black man.
Pharoah is not greater than God he also believed in a God of gods in his own way. The truth of the matter is that Moses was a complicated man. He was a prince in Egypt and he studied all of Egypt ways before going abroad for further education which he combined together and use it to beat Pharoah.

Ok. I think I know where this is going now. cheesy

Foreign Israelite will always go back home to bomb the indigenous ones and displace them off their land biko. The promise land is a trap shocked
WRONG. According to the myth I don't believe tho but Moses was no Prince of Egypt. Moses was adopted by the Egyptian Princess after been found floating on river n took him into the palace where he lived like a Prince under the then meek Pharaoh n then lotta isrealites migrated to Egypt in search of food after knowing Moses was their Man. they were dominating Egyptian land of Africa until that Pharaoh passed on n a new Pharaoh was crowned which hated d rapid spread of isrealites in Egypt n decided to enslave them. The isrealites slaves built the pyramids. The children of Isreal were slaves in Africa. thats a fact, if Nigeria was developed when the colonial masters came we would have resented their selfish interest n hold on to our African belief. Africa was less corrupt way back in those days until she was colonised with evil foreign religions that endorses the slavery of black race n other non-Jewish/christian tribes. Ethiopia is another African Nation that resented white colonialism. Both Egypt n Ethiopia r east African countries which fought back colonialism n till now they hold on to their culture unlike Nigeria n other African countries which have completely lost sense of the "blackman culture" Muthafucka, Abraham jesus moses n all those bullshit names ain't got nothing to do with Africans cuz we black race. Bleep the fake corrupt evil religion of mental slavery! Shout out African Traditional Religion (ATR) the religion of Africans.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 28, 2017
gGGODDd:
WRONG. According to the myth I don't believe tho but Moses was no Prince of Egypt. Moses was adopted by the Egyptian Princess after been found floating on river n took him into the palace where he lived like a Prince under the then meek Pharaoh n then lotta isrealites migrated to Egypt in search of food after knowing Moses was their Man. they were dominating Egyptian land of Africa until that Pharaoh passed on n a new Pharaoh was crowned which hated d rapid spread of isrealites in Egypt n decided to enslave them. The isrealites slaves built the pyramids. The children of Isreal were slaves in Africa. thats a fact, if Nigeria was developed when the colonial masters came we would have resented their selfish interest n hold on to our African belief. Africa was less corrupt way back in those days until she was colonised with evil foreign religions that endorses the slavery of their fathers. Ethiopia is another African Nation that resented white colonialism. Both Egypt n Ethiopia r east African countries which fought back colonialism n they till now they hold on to their culture unlike Nigeria n other count which have completely lost sense of the "blackman culture" Muthafucka, Abraham jesus moses n all those bullshit names ain't got nothing to with Africans cuz they black race. Bleep the fake corrupt evil religion of mental slavery! Shout out African Traditional Religion (ATR) the religion of Africans.

Moses was adopted and raised in the palace that makes him a prince of Egypt. In fact, he could have been the next Pharoah if he hadn't committed the treacherous felony and ran off to a foreign country where he got the foreign knowledge from(perhaps he would have made a better Pharoah). Him and the new Pharoah were brothers.
Point is both were vessels or brothers destined to fight each other. Pharoah is government Moses is opposition.
We have been scholars long before oyinbo brought colleges. Alexander the great and Pythagoras went to school in Egypt. But then there is a but.............
It is true Ethiopia was never colonized. Bravo
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by gGGODDd(m): 9:12pm On May 28, 2017
akpasubi777:

Moses was adopted and raised in the palace that makes him a prince of Egypt. In fact, he would have been the next Pharoah if he hadn't committed the treacherous felony and ran away to a foreign country where he got the foreign knowledge from. Him and the new Pharoah were brothers.
Point is both were vessels or brothers destined to fight each other. Pharoah is government Moses is opposition.
We have been scholars long before oyinbo brought colleges. Alexander the great and Pythagoras went to school in Egypt. But then there is a but.............
It is true Ethiopia was never colonized. Bravo
So the Christian religion ain't shit. just a shield for hiding wickedness, corruption, evil, deceit, foolishness etc. Awake to science n Africa
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 28, 2017
gGGODDd:
So the Christian religion ain't shit. just a shield for hiding wickedness, corruption, evil, deceit, foolishness etc. Awake to science n Africa

I'd rather call it a code.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by KENFERDYOORI(m): 11:39pm On May 28, 2017
chemystery:

If god can REGRET creating man in Gen 6:6, then why can't he FORGET? undecided

Regretting and forgetting aren't same thing. To forget is more of a memory failure....
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Deicide: 12:52am On May 29, 2017
codemaniacs:

Hell fire is real... fire is a source light... el-fire means god of light.. most people who don't have melanin except the albinos have skin cancer if they are exposed to the most powerful light in the world... they do not want melanin people to return the god of light but their own god..
@bolded is it from Games of Thrones or from da'vince Demons?
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by chemystery: 2:42am On May 29, 2017
KENFERDYOORI:

Regretting and forgetting aren't same thing. To forget is more of a memory failure....
Regret or Forget, any god that posseses any of such imperfect quality is not worthy of being worshiped or even called a god
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by bukiboy(m): 3:56am On May 29, 2017
holuwajobar:

how dis take concern you?
i sure say nepa don carry light and you write when you get bored
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by ultron12345: 6:51am On May 29, 2017
KENFERDYOORI:

Ramses also spelt Ramesses
there are about 11 pharoahs who beared the name Ramses, so specify which of them u are refering to

also what evidence do u have dat he was the one
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by ultron12345: 6:57am On May 29, 2017
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by codemaniacs: 7:10am On May 29, 2017
kk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by eyizlive(m): 8:47am On May 29, 2017
bishopjoe02:

no brother, things don't work that way, Pharaoh killed every male child in Egypt just because he heard the prophecy about Moses, God didn't make him to do that, you will have to start something before the supernatural (God or devil) use it for or against you

i know somethin kept disturbin me when i read dat shiit yesterday...u guys don't rili read ur bible do u? Just hope u'll be smart enuff 2 pinpoint ur errors when u read dis 2 areas of d bible....exodus 1;9-22 &exodus 2;23-24...n remove dat bishop u av in ur name...tell ur fellow victorazy to shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty / Do You Support Stand Up Comedy In Church? / Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.