Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? (18321 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Victor Eghan: Watching Game Of Thrones Will Lead You To Hell / Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Ebije1(m): 11:48am On May 28, 2017
MrPresident1:
Pharaoh will remain in hell until Jesus returns.

Isaiah 19:25
what does Isaiah 19:25 have to do with what your comment coz i jst read d verse.?
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by DonCortino: 11:56am On May 28, 2017
realmindz:
Which of the pharaohs?

Modified: That some still believe in a fictious story that the nation of isreal were once slaves in Egypt only shows the power of religion in relegating human minds and reasoning to a pathetic state.

A pharaoh that has no name, a slavery that has no history, no record other than the bible (religious books)...what a shame

Can u give us any history of any culture or people that happened about 5000years ago?
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Sodijan(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2017
Islamically, Pharaoh of Egypt will go to hell fire, Ina jahanamoh, finished.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by madjune(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2017
He shouldn't.

I like the way he punished the Israelites.
Hitler did the same.

The Jews are a nasty lot.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Razael23(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2017
OP, point of correction there is nothing like King Pharaoh. Pharaoh is the title the Egyptian Kings go by so Pharaoh is not an Egyptian kings name. So until anyone can come up with real evidence of the Name of that pharaoh in the Bible I'm gonna believe a crab a.ss about all those stories of Moses, the parting of the reds sea and the dumb a.ss exodus.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 28, 2017
Razael23:
OP, point of correction there is nothing like King Pharaoh. Pharaoh is the title the Egyptian Kings go by so Pharaoh is not an Egyptian kings name. So until anyone can come up with real evidence of the Name of that pharaoh in the Bible I'm gonna believe a crab a.ss about all those stories of Moses, the parting of the reds sea and the dumb a.ss exodus.

Symbols, Allegories, Figures etc. All that kind of stuff makes the Bible thick. It's not all plain black and white as you see it bruv

Eg. Genesi$ = Beginning
Exodu$ = Journey
Leviticu$ = Priest
Deuteronomy = Law
Joshua =? Etc etc etc etc

Skip down to the times they started having
Samuel 1$2 = Prophet
King$ = Formation of Kingdom were kings ruled/Countries (government)
Chronicle$ = Royal family lineage records

The whole damn story is symbolic and sweet to read.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by 2016easy2017: 1:02pm On May 28, 2017
realmindz:
Which of the pharaohs?

Modified: That some still believe in a fictious story that the nation of isreal were once slaves in Egypt only shows the power of religion in relegating human minds and reasoning to a pathetic state.

A pharaoh that has no name, a slavery that has no history, no record other than the bible (religious books)...what a shame

his remain still lies in the museum in egypt

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Snow5(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2017
victorazy:

Even the never understood God's plan if not he wouldn't have bushed Judas to betray him to death.

Things of spirit can never be understood by mere flesh people like you.

Why can you contribute like other wise people than opening your gutter to the public to smell.

Pastor block head grin

I can't even comprehend what you typed

Help yourself man!!!
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by sofnana(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2017
crazyABO:
Abeg no bring this matter come nw undecided make we reach heaven first angry even hel self go sweet dem fela,mj,2pac don gather dey nw dey throw gbedu wey dey burst brain shocked and babes go full dre even all ds cossy n dem maheeda even rihanna tongue dey should sha pack everybody one place cool and not white separate black separate abeg grin if life no sweet make heaven sha ball abegi undecided
I like this guy, he's high on Solomon's Island weed
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Snow5(m): 1:07pm On May 28, 2017
Maeka:

THAT SECOND CHANCE HAS ALREADY BEEN GIVEN IT IS THE GRACE WE ARE LIVING INN NOW, WHICH IS THE DEATH OF JESUS, HE WENT TO TAKE THOSE PEOPLE YOU MENTION ALONG WITH HIM WHICH IS THE RESURRECTION.

Hey God!!!

Nawa oo.. Shey my English too big to understand?

Just show me the verse from the Bible when talk like that.
Stop your plenty grammar abeg.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by chemystery: 1:16pm On May 28, 2017
KENFERDYOORI:

What a wrong interpretation of scripture
hasn't god ended his creation? what have i interpreted wrong?
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by abels(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2017
If pharoah will not go to hell, then judas too
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by chemystery: 1:24pm On May 28, 2017
walls01:

but why do we write as thou we understand everything, even when we did no investigation. if you think you can understand things by just your thinking about it then you are wrong. tell me by thinking how a memory chip works
in a nutshell, memory chip works by programming/reprogramming specially designed transistors arrayed in accessible registers or memory locations. Are you an electronic engineer? I can break it down further if yes grin

In a nutshell too, bible is like a comic story book targetted at audience/readers too afraid to laugh.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 28, 2017
chemystery:
in a nutshell, memory chip works by programming/reprogramming specially designed transistors arrayed in accessible registers or memory locations. Are you an electronic engineer? I can break it down further if yes grin

In a nutshell too, bible is like a comic story book targetted at audience/readers too afraid to laugh.

Not bad at all. Bravo
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by 2016easy2017: 1:49pm On May 28, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
I swear religion is so confusing...they say God planned everything we say or do and when we do something wrong they say he'll punish us for it when he is the one who programmed us to do it....

And why can't God just kill/condemn/wipe away all sinners after the judgement day instead of storing them in a fire somewhere when he doesn't have any use for them anymore ?

So I have this question for the Bible scholars in here,
Where will all the people living and who have lived go to when they die before the white men brought Christianity to Nigeria?

u can only ask muslims and jews. they only, have answers.
GOD didnt make us do it. HE gave us free will to chose
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by kevoh(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2017
Lol... Yahweh commits genocide by slaughtering Pharoah's innocent first son (alongside the other first sons of Egyptians that were massacred).
Yahweh good tongue , Pharoah bad smiley, must go to hell. cool cool Christian logic 101.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by eyizlive(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2017
bishopjoe02:

A man can't be poison with a beer if he doesn't drink, Pharaoh already have a wicked heart and from the onset choose not to let the children of Israelite go. God only multiple his intent to show the children of Israel what he can do.

Also read about Judas Iscariot, he was already stealing money from the purse before Satan entered him to betray Jesus.

He that breakth the edge the serpent shall bite.

You will have to start something on your own free will before the supernaturals can either use it for or against you

if u're correct then lets just cancel repentance completely.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by bishopjoe02(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2017
eyizlive:

if u're correct then lets just cancel repentance completely.

it take grace (supernatural help) to be saved too, but you have to make an effort (free will) by confessing that Jesus is Lord if you a Christian, then the Holy Spirit (supernatural) will take it from there. no man can obtain righteousness by works, it take the Holy Spirit and forgiveness from God (supernatural) to be tag righteous
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by bishopjoe02(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2017
kevoh:
Lol... Yahweh commits genocide by slaughtering Pharoah's innocent first son (alongside the other first sons of Egyptians that were massacred).
Yahweh good tongue , Pharoah bad smiley, must go to hell. cool cool Christian logic 101.
The only problem is that Yahweh is not answering to anybody unlike Pharaoh, Pharaoh is under a law, why Yahweh is not
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by eyizlive(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2017
bishopjoe02:

it take grace (supernatural help) to be saved too, but you have to make an effort (free will) by confessing that Jesus is Lord if you a Christian, then the Holy Spirit (supernatural) will take it from there. no man can obtain righteousness by works, it take the Holy Spirit and forgiveness from God (supernatural) to be tag righteous

see just stop this double-mindedness...d OP stated a verse dat shows Gods purpose for pharoah, don't try to defend Gods actions,he'ls God whether u think it right or not...pharoah had no free will n if u ask me ,i think he lived a fulfilled life because he served his purpose.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by walls01: 3:13pm On May 28, 2017
chemystery:

are you sure this is not from Google search? can you arrange the transistors by yourself?
the Bible is a historic book about events and explain everything about life itself.

tell me without referring to a religion how man found itself on earth
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by eyizlive(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2017
victorazy:

Even the devil never understood God's plan if not he wouldn't have pushed Judas to betray Jesus to death.

Things of spirit can never be understood by mere flesh like you.

Why can you contribute like other wise people than opening your gutter to the public to smell.

Pastor block head grin

so d devil didn't understand, so u fink he's flesh?...n u u're not flesh, u're a ghost?...pls just read all ur arguments,think about it for lyk 2hrs, am sure u'll get a better understandin then
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Timothyoj(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2017
realmindz:
Which of the pharaohs?

May God forgive you and give you a sound mind
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Larwin(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2017
castleofmercy:
Leave that one jare. Who e epp?

So na here you dey that we no see you for church today wink wink

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by eyizlive(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2017
I think d reason alot of christians try to defend Gods actions is cuz deep down dey still think God is their creation...he' not...religion is...God brought pharoah to earth to show d isrealite is power...he had no free-will(its in d bible, Op has d verse) don't tell what's not in d bible(or what u think.thats a sin right there) job didn't sin but suffered cuz God wanted to show off with him(lives were lost there too) but guess what, you're asked to BELIEVE. To believe in him,stop lookin for answers u don't really want cuz d fruit adam ate that caused d whole wahala was not fruit of death...its fruit of knowledge...just like scientist who have known more but every new answer they get comes 10 more questions...just believe, if u can't,well seek for answers n tell me when you know everything

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by bishopjoe02(m): 3:46pm On May 28, 2017
eyizlive:

see just stop this double-mindedness...d OP stated a verse dat shows Gods purpose for pharoah, don't try to defend Gods actions,he'ls God whether u think it right or not...pharoah had no free will n if u ask me ,i think he lived a fulfilled life because he served his purpose.
no brother, things don't work that way, Pharaoh killed every male child in Egypt just because he heard the prophecy about Moses, God didn't make him to do that, you will have to start something before the supernatural (God or devil) use it for or against you
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by leofab(f): 4:02pm On May 28, 2017
realmindz:
Which of the pharaohs?

you should know that Christianity was a slave version of the original Egyptians philosophy.. open your eyes and see the allegory there.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by eyizlive(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2017
bishopjoe02:

no brother, things don't work that way, Pharaoh killed every male child in Egypt just because he heard the prophecy about Moses, God didn't make him to do that, you will have to start something before the supernatural (God or devil) use it for or against you

ok,u want to drag this then...so because he killed israelites God made sure he couldn't repent n witheld grace from him?cuz atleast we both agree that at a point he was ready to release d israelites but God hardened is heart...let me simplify ur point now...ur sayin, somtyms once you sin God will make sure u die a sinner n go to hell

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by chemystery: 4:14pm On May 28, 2017
walls01:

are you sure this is not from Google search? can you arrange the transistors by yourself?
the Bible is a historic book about events and explain everything about life itself.

tell me without referring to a religion how man found itself on earth
Hahahaha, don't go that area, i'm a professional elect/elect engineer. And for your question, yes i can arrange the transistors myself grin

Religion was invented due to man's inability to explain certain phenomena earth. Man really wanted to attribute certain unexplainable event to a supreme being known as god, that is why those days, there is god of thunder( Amadioha and Sango), god of sun (Ra), god of rain....etc. All these gods came into exiatence so man can easily explain the causes of these phenomenon. But today, scientists have been able to explain the causes of these events.

Today, because man have no concrete means to explain how everything was created and how we came into existence, is why man is still holding unto god of creation and this will remain so until scientist dispute this with no iota of doubt.

Even the bible said the earth was flat until science disputed that.
The bible didn't tell us who created jupiter and other planets. It only said god created heaven and earth (which humans know exist then)

Have you asked yourself who created god?

If you want to say he always was, why cant we say same for the universe?
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Image123(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2017
holuwajobar:
I may sound like am judging king pharoah but am nt.... According to Roman9:17, God said he created pharoah to exalt himself, to show how powerful He is......so since pharoah has accomplish his purpose on earth, do u think he will make Heaven?? Give reason to ur answer

Yes he'd go to hell. He died unrepentant in the red sea. Satan is also accomplishing lots of purpose by the way.
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 28, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

True,but then we don't understand anything either

sure. there is more than we can see, we are finite in knowledge
Re: Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? by MrPresident1: 4:26pm On May 28, 2017
Mckayzee:

Bros how about you don't quote the bible any how, just checked the verse you quoted and it doesn't even sound remotely near the point you are trying to make... tsk tsk

My dear brother, I did not quote the Bible anyhow o grin. See, what I was trying to say with that verse is that the original Israelites of the Bible, the Negroes, are now presently in hell, including the original Assyrians and the original Egyptians. All these people (the Egyptians, the Israelites, the Assyrians) along with their ancient and great rulers that we heard and read about, are all right now in hell, right here on earth grin

But, that verse is an assurance, that, Egypt along with Assyria, along with Israel, ALL MELANATED (BLACK) PEOPLE will be redeemed from hell when Christ comes.

I think you should read the whole of that Chapter 19 of Isaiah.

cc Ebije1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops / Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids / How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.