Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

20-year-old Girl Sets Boyfriend's House Ablaze In Ghana - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20-year-old Girl Sets Boyfriend's House Ablaze In Ghana (557 Views)

Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20-year-old Girl Sets Boyfriend's House Ablaze In Ghana by Ogashub(m): 7:31am On May 28, 2017
Priscilla Berfi, a 20-year-old Ghanaian girl has rendered her boyfriend homeless after she recently set his house at Deduako in the Oforikrom Constituency of the Ashanti Region ablaze for allegedly cheating on her.
Pulse Ghana reports that there were no casualties recorded but the fire destroyed several properties.
Narrating the shocking incident, the boyfriend, Kofi Adusei said he had ceased taking care of Priscilla, who is pregnant due to her bad attitude and lack of respect towards him.

He said Priscilla visited him on the night of the incident but they had a misunderstanding so he decided not to spend the night in the same room with her.

According to him, he left the room and went to sleep in another where a second girlfriend was waiting for him.
'While relaxing in the other room, I perceived smoke and so I thought she had taken some of my clothing out to burn them. I really wasn’t bothered, but later I heard shouts and calls that my room is on fire, we rushed to see the room in flames with Priscilla nowhere to be found,' he said.
After the incident, Kofi however, reported the issue to the police and the suspect has since been arrested by Kwame Nkrumah of Science and Technology (KNUST) District Police Command to help with further investigations

http://ogashub.com.ng/20-year-old-girl-sets-boyfriends-house-ablaze-in-ghana/

Re: 20-year-old Girl Sets Boyfriend's House Ablaze In Ghana by MrRichy(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2017
End time girlfriend
Re: 20-year-old Girl Sets Boyfriend's House Ablaze In Ghana by dingbang(m): 7:33am On May 28, 2017
I refuse to believe this crap
Re: 20-year-old Girl Sets Boyfriend's House Ablaze In Ghana by obojememe: 8:14am On May 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Girl Sets Boyfriend's House Ablaze In Ghana by Nobody: 8:21am On May 28, 2017
Not surprising though, poor attitude and misbehaviour is pertinent to her age. And I doubt if she'll ever gonna have a good attitude as she has now become a victim of marital misfortune at tender age.

Hers is even excusable, its d married ladies who are yet unchanged in attitude that keeps me surprised. They'll say "did you not see me with my bad attitude before you professed love to me?". To me, such a statement is an abuse of love. If someone's openly declares his love for you, conscious effort to change your ways isn't too much a sacrifice in return.

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Girl Sets Boyfriend's House Ablaze In Ghana by Nobody: 8:22am On May 28, 2017
Who gets pregnant due to "bad attitude and lack of respect" People get pregnant due to fvcking. May be just bad punctuation. Kofi did not do well. What did he expect bringing her into the house and then sleeping in another room with his other girlfriend? What disrespect to both women! He's lucky she felt like arson and not murder.
Re: 20-year-old Girl Sets Boyfriend's House Ablaze In Ghana by Nobody: 8:31am On May 28, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Who gets pregnant due to "bad attitude and lack of respect" People get pregnant due to fvcking. Kofi did not do well. What did he expect bringing her into the house and then sleeping in another room with his other girlfriend? What disrespect to both women! He's lucky she felt like arson and not murder.
You misinterpreted the complete sentence. Shows what punctuation is capable of causing. The writer ommitted the second comma...it was not bad attitude that got her pregnant, rather its was bad attitude that made Adusei ceased taking care of her.

see below...
Kofi Adusei said he had ceased taking care of Priscilla, who is pregnant[b],[/b] due to her bad attitude and lack of respect towards him.
Re: 20-year-old Girl Sets Boyfriend's House Ablaze In Ghana by Nobody: 8:34am On May 28, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

You misinterpreted the complete sentence. Shows what punctuation is capable of causing. The writer ommitted the second comma...it was not bad attitude that got her pregnant, rather its was bad attitude that made Adusei ceased taking care of her.

see below...

Yes, noted. Thank you.
Re: 20-year-old Girl Sets Boyfriend's House Ablaze In Ghana by Nobody: 8:45am On May 28, 2017
Guys just want to eat their cake and have it .
Why won't she have bad attitude? He impregnates her, and possibly dating other babes.
At last the carmels back is broken , he still shags another lady in another room, while she's there , daring her to do her worst .
Na the worst he see so.
Smhhhh.
Re: 20-year-old Girl Sets Boyfriend's House Ablaze In Ghana by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2017
thank God u both didn't spend the night together.After God fear women
Re: 20-year-old Girl Sets Boyfriend's House Ablaze In Ghana by Nobody: 10:33am On May 28, 2017
He should have put all his properties inside that box. Its clearly fire resistant.

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Singapore Man Breaks World Record By Sleeping With 57 Women In 24 Hours / Video: Woman Wearing Only Underwear Filmed Dangling From Electric Cable In China / "Ladies".this 7 Ways Will Make Him Fall Helplessly In Love With You.must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.