Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Awful Things That Happens To Your Body When You Turn 30 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awful Things That Happens To Your Body When You Turn 30 (1119 Views)

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awful Things That Happens To Your Body When You Turn 30 by Dannysblog: 8:41am On May 28, 2017
When you turn 30, upsetting things happen. Apparently.
You start to slow down, you ache more, and you probably
don't even own a house yet.

Yes. Your big birthday party has finished and a deep,
harrowing feeling of despair has set in. We can't fight it. The human body, as we know, is ever- changing. Things happen – things that scientists say come into effect, or start to, when we hit the big three 0.

Read more@ http://www.dannyblog.com.ng/2017/05/awful-things-that-happens-to-your-body.html?m=1
Re: Awful Things That Happens To Your Body When You Turn 30 by Airtimex(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2017
Life could be terrible if after 30 you are still unemployed... shocked

4 Likes

Re: Awful Things That Happens To Your Body When You Turn 30 by Dannysblog: 8:50am On May 28, 2017
you're right@ Airtimex
Re: Awful Things That Happens To Your Body When You Turn 30 by dingbang(m): 8:53am On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:
Life could be terrible if after 30 you are still unemployed... shocked
very terrible my brother.. Seeing all your mates driving cars and having kids... You will begin to think its from the village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awful Things That Happens To Your Body When You Turn 30 by Airtimex(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
very terrible my brother.. Seeing all your mates driving cars and having kids... You will begin to think its from the village.

Am telling you bro. You will be begin to imagine the particular uncle that did this...

All your uncles and even the ancestors will turn suspect... lipsrsealed

Re: Awful Things That Happens To Your Body When You Turn 30 by SmellingAnus(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2017
dingbang:

Lol... Very true bro..
Re: Awful Things That Happens To Your Body When You Turn 30 by Airtimex(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2017
Dannysblog:
you're right@ Airtimex

Seriously serious bro cheesy
Re: Awful Things That Happens To Your Body When You Turn 30 by SmellingAnus(m): 9:04am On May 28, 2017
You can imagine the pressure a thirty year old single Nigerian girl will be facing just because she is still unmarried lipsrsealed
Re: Awful Things That Happens To Your Body When You Turn 30 by dingbang(m): 9:06am On May 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Very true bro..
one of my older cousins . he is 34..,mehn, when the guy was jobless , any small thing go just dey anger am... If we carry babe come house, he go vex, if we no greet am, na war... He was just so so so insecure... Now that he has got a job, him attitude don relax...

Anyways at 30 I need to see myself getting married...
Re: Awful Things That Happens To Your Body When You Turn 30 by dingbang(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
You can imagine the pressure a thirty year old single Nigerian girl will be facing just because she is still unmarried lipsrsealed
and she still dey live with her parents... That one wicked pass... I wonder what a lady @ 30 will still be doing at her father's house
Re: Awful Things That Happens To Your Body When You Turn 30 by SmellingAnus(m): 9:19am On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
and she still dey live with her parents... That one wicked pass... I wonder what a lady @ 30 will still be doing at her father's house
you can't blame especially when she is single, it's better to be in your father's house and look more responsible than to live alone and be open to every Tom Dick and Harry grin
Re: Awful Things That Happens To Your Body When You Turn 30 by SmellingAnus(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
one of my older cousins . he is 34..,mehn, when the guy was jobless , any small thing go just dey anger am... If we carry babe come house, he go vex, if we no greet am, na war... He was just so so so insecure... Now that he has got a job, him attitude don relax...

Anyways at 30 I need to see myself getting married...
thank God for him at least... The guy don free una... Yea it's a good plan, is just that sometimes many factors could keep a guy single at 30 apart from the cash factor
Re: Awful Things That Happens To Your Body When You Turn 30 by Nobody: 9:22am On May 28, 2017
which kind moral killing thread be this biko? angry angry angry angry
Re: Awful Things That Happens To Your Body When You Turn 30 by Rukkydelta(f): 10:38am On May 28, 2017
By 30 I will already own a car and s house
So help me God
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Some Fact About The World We Live In_ Ladies should take note / Types Of Cheaters / Gayards, Dude Asking For My D***k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.