Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Depressed Married Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Depressed Married Man (1689 Views)

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS / Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed Married Man by fimi: 9:59am On May 28, 2017
Im so depressed,living a miserable life right nw.I need someone I can talk to..... D86E33C4
Re: Depressed Married Man by yomi007k(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2017
Y not talk abt it here? .
Re: Depressed Married Man by dingbang(m): 10:05am On May 28, 2017
Talk 2 us here..you will feel much better.. Anyone that tries to comment anything negative, we will rebuke that person

1 Like

Re: Depressed Married Man by fimi: 10:05am On May 28, 2017
yomi007k:
Y not talk abt it here? .
i cant say everything here,dt was why I added my pin
Re: Depressed Married Man by Nobody: 10:08am On May 28, 2017
We can see right through you.

Meanwhile, is yabaleft still operational?

5 Likes

Re: Depressed Married Man by fimi: 10:14am On May 28, 2017
jagugu88li:

why are u so inhuman?what is wrong with u?i pray u dnt go through what im experiencing right nw

4 Likes

Re: Depressed Married Man by godfatherx: 10:19am On May 28, 2017
fimi:
why are u so inhuman?what is wrong with u?i pray u dnt go through what im experiencing right nw

I will strongly discourage anyone from adding up that bbm pin, there could be more than meets the eye.

If you truly have anything to share, post it here.

One of the major attribute of scams and scammers is to lure their prospect out of public domain and make them more vulnerable.

12 Likes

Re: Depressed Married Man by fimi: 10:27am On May 28, 2017
godfatherx:

I will strongly discourage anyone from adding up that bbm pin, there could be more than meets the eye.

If you truly have anything to share, post it here.

One of the major attribute of scams and scammers is to lure their prospect out of public domain and make them more vulnerable.
some Nigerians are ridiculous,well a guy added me already nd we chatting presently.if u think im whatever u claim pls ignore,stop dropping ridiculous comments.thanks
Re: Depressed Married Man by Nobody: 10:28am On May 28, 2017
fimi:
I pray so too
Re: Depressed Married Man by Nobody: 10:31am On May 28, 2017
Share here guy

1 Like

Re: Depressed Married Man by MARKone(m): 1:29pm On May 28, 2017
Bro, share lay ur burden here, you'll most likely get that closure you desprately need here. Some married and once married men here have gone through worse, and will be in a better position to advice u, out of experience.
Re: Depressed Married Man by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 28, 2017
Instead of running to another woman, try and work things out with your wife and fix your marriage.
Re: Depressed Married Man by baby124: 1:47pm On May 28, 2017
Looks like someone is looking for sex. Predator like you. Depressed ko, anxious ni

8 Likes

Re: Depressed Married Man by purityval(m): 2:20pm On May 28, 2017
jagugu88li:

Evil shild grin
Re: Depressed Married Man by fimi: 4:45pm On May 28, 2017
baby124:
Looks like someone is looking for sex. Predator like you. Depressed ko, anxious ni
may God forgive u for u do nt knw what u saying
Re: Depressed Married Man by fimi: 4:52pm On May 28, 2017
NotOfThis:
Instead of running to another woman, try and work things out with your wife and fix your marriage.
i dont have any problem with my marriage,why is that girls are d ones saying negative things to me?haba....
Re: Depressed Married Man by StevensJojo(f): 11:38am On May 29, 2017
fimi:
i dont have any problem with my marriage,why is that girls are d ones saying negative things to me?haba....
Thank God we all see through your ass

1 Like

Re: Depressed Married Man by EfemenaXY: 11:48am On May 29, 2017
baby124:

Chei!! grin grin

I think I need to start following you ma'am. cool

1 Like

Re: Depressed Married Man by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 29, 2017
Are you not the guy looking for a sugar mummy in sexuality section.

1 Like

Re: Depressed Married Man by MurderX: 3:47pm On May 29, 2017
OP check the posts with the highest number of "likes"- thats what majority of us think about your topic.

(1) (Reply)

Relocation Sales Sofa set, A/C and more / Simsify (A Nairalander) Gets Married / Cleaning And Sanitary Products Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.