Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS (70993 Views)

Woman Selling Drinks On The Street Surprised With N30k, She Cried (video) / Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by slick1(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
Sweet mango dumebi story.

I guess he meant to say $30k

4 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by bewla(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
x
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by davibid: 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
With passion, determination and clear vision anything is possible

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by SalamRushdie: 5:00pm On May 29, 2017
Oud
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Hades2016(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Shoutout to the ones who believe this story.
the tory just weak me .... who want believe this undecided

1 Like

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by eezeribe(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2017
OK
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2017
Lies

1 Like

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Edu3Again: 5:01pm On May 29, 2017
Jesus blesses and does Not expect jihad from you.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by ekensi01: 5:03pm On May 29, 2017
senier007:
This story is too True to be true! Am not saying the guy is lying woo but am just saying people like otedola who were billionaires in 2015 are now millionaires, and besides perfume is a luxury goods and politicians have already jettison luxury goods for naija made (ibb's wedding).

It will not harm him to tell us the whole true na
I. E blood money, Money laundry or eve Bank Money is a very good explanation not to give people useless hope built on lies

Dangote started with little 500k equivalent of 5mill in today's world, so bros look for another lie please or show me the "humble beginning" pix
Na u talk my mind. cool
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by nwabobo: 5:04pm On May 29, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
30k in 2015.. Bros I know the lord is a miracle working God but this looks more like a magic.

Well let me believe u..
Congratulations

The story is incomplete.

2 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by emmanuel2015: 5:04pm On May 29, 2017
3ok? See Ur Head U No Go Talk Tru Yahooyahoo

2 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by emmanuel2015: 5:04pm On May 29, 2017
3ok? See Ur Head U No Go Talk Tru Yahooyahoo

1 Like

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by banmee(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
30k in 2015.. Bros I know the lord is a miracle working God but this looks more like a magic.

Well let me believe u..
Congratulations

And that is one of the reasons people are unsuccessful in life. He is attributing his success to God meanwhile God has nothing to do with it. When you were in school, was there a syllabus on how businesses succeed with God? Instead of people to understand that it is basically hard work and sound business decisions that guarantees success you all are here talking about fantasy. Soon they will open a business and it will fail and they'll be wondering why it failed since they've been praying every day and donating their pay to pastors.

2 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by watchindelta(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2017
bullshit

2 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by jwart(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2017
I should believe this

1 Like

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by hedonistic: 5:09pm On May 29, 2017
The problem with Nigerian business "success" stories is that there are too many gaps. Blatantly unexplained gaps.

Oh Jimoh Ibrahim organised a few seminars after he graduated from the University of Ife, and then one thing led to another, and then he found himself a billionaire some years later.

Oh E-Money sold Akara in the streets of Ajegunle and then somehow he started a freight forwarding business and then somehow founded a music label and then bam, he is a billionaire.

Ifeanyi Ubah pushed wheel barrows in Nnewi and gathered some money to start a trading company and then one thing led to another and then he started Capital Oil, and bam, billions started rolling in.

Oh yes, Daniella Okeke, Ini Edo, Chika Ike and the other trifling 'actresses' like them acted in a couple of mediocre Nigerian home videos and managed to save the crumbs they were paid to invest in 'one or two' ventures, and bam, they now live the high life - with properties here and there, and drive different multi-million Naira SUVs... With plenty adoring fans tapping their inexplicable "blessings".

Here again, this boy started packaging perfumes with N30k just two years ago, and somehow or the other, through his 'dint of hard work", he now has two outlets in high streets in Lagos and Abuja, with annual turnover in millions, I guess.

Gaps. Gaps. Gaps. Too many gaps. Only in Nigeria. In civilised countries, success stories don't skip the details. The real story is in the details.

Oga tell us how you wisely reinvested your wire wire or dating proceeds in an image laundering perfume business and stop spewing bullshit inspirational cock and bull stories.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 29, 2017
If l slap this guy's stupid, lying mouth..he'll go deaf!

5 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 29, 2017
There's more to this, the man is not estimating things properly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by toseen7: 5:21pm On May 29, 2017
30K 2015 versus 30K 2017?
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Klington: 5:23pm On May 29, 2017
egopersonified:
he started with 30k, saw the potential and then invested #10m, hope you guys get it now.
ur imagination is on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by squarelead(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2017
Tell us more... Not just the 30k worked but a man of vision and great commitment.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2017
The SAD reality with this story is that... So many uneducated lazy unlucky unprepared people out there will use such story to believe that they will successfully create a successful business with 30K

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by JackOfAllTrades: 5:34pm On May 29, 2017
Bullcrap why does he have to lie just to feel like Mr Wonder undecided how come he didn't give any specific details of how he micromanaged the 30k effectively. Lies everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by logica(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2017
senier007:

Dangote started with little 500k equivalent of 5mill in today's world
LOL. You mean, equivalent of 500k USD = 200 million NGN.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 29, 2017
egopersonified:
he started with 30k, saw the potential and then invested #10m, hope you guys get it now.

So this is another misleading thread. Nice.

2 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by ACE1010: 5:40pm On May 29, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian entrepreneur, Adewale Aladejana, who owns Sapphire scents - has shared how he started from the bottom to get to where he is (which is relatively a good place). The young man who said he started his business with 30,000 naira in 2015( 2years ago) - has met with a lot of top shots in Nigeria including former Head of State, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar (retd.) and others.

Yesterday the young man launched the Sapphire scents 2 flagship stores in Lagos and Abuja.

Read his words below;

This is the day the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it. In April of 2015 Sapphire Scents started with just N30,000 today we are opening 2 showrooms in Lagos and Abuja!

I want to encourage someone today, a little spark can become a fire, a little drop can become an ocean. Believe in what God has given you, don't look down on your talent and gifts, God is a world class God and whatever He gives you is world class!

Banish small thinking! Although it's okay to start small but trust God for expansion and enlargement.

These are the things God can do and it is marvelous in our eyes, I strip myself of every confidence and I give all glory to Jesus.

You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/2-years-ago-i-started-my-business-with.html

Waoo. Amazing experience! I'm happy for your success. It's advisable to start small!!

1 Like

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Ricky247(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2017
Even if this rich guy told us that he started business just two years ago with 30,000 dollars and has grown this BIG two years later, it would still be a fat lie

5 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by livinbygrace: 5:54pm On May 29, 2017
This is just a cover,he must definately be into some underground deal.Eye wey dey cry dey see.

3 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
People will just be lying big lie in the name of "Inspirational story", he should just say God has been good to him FULLSTOP!! Which one is "30k business" in 2015 that now has two branches in Lagos and Abuja, walahi EFCC and ICPC suppose arrest am for questioning!! Even if nah only am dey sell whatever is selling, 30k buisness cannot grow to '3 branches' in '2 years', abeg dont insult the other 'real' hustlers out there abeg........... angry angry

The danger and the disservice is that some may believe this, I personally don't, and loose hope thinking they are not successful enough with the same N30K investment.

2 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 29, 2017
And some ashawo don collect 30k to fvck from my hand.

God forgive me

2 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 29, 2017
Abegi forget story, he dey use juju back the hustle. Even Seun dey use juju for this nairaland forum self. Make una wise oh.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by alanka(f): 6:13pm On May 29, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian entreprene. , Adewale Aladejana, who owns Sapphire scents - has shared how he started from the bottom to get to where he is (which is relatively a good place). The young man who said he started his business with 30,000 naira in 2015( 2years ago) - has met with a lot of top shots in Nigeria including former Head of State, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar (retd.) and others.

Yesterday the young man launched the Sapphire scents 2 flagship stores in Lagos and Abuja.

Read his words below;

This is the day the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it. In April of 2015 Sapphire Scents started with just N30,000 today we are opening 2 showrooms in Lagos and Abuja!

I want to encourage someone today, a little spark can become a fire, a little drop can become an ocean. Believe in what God has given you, don't look down on your talent and gifts, God is a world class God and whatever He gives you is world class!

Banish small thinking! Although it's okay to start small but trust God for expansion and enlargement.

These are the things God can do and it is marvelous in our eyes, I strip myself of every confidence and I give all glory to Jesus.

You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/2-years-ago-i-started-my-business-with.html
This is one of the small business owners that I said need finanance/accounting training. I don't known how he wants me to believe.

This little information that he passed made it clear to me that he does not have background in business discipline and if he does not find help from those that do there may be a big problem that he is not giving attention now.

These are some certain things that he did not put into account

1 he failed to understand that capital of a business is not only the 30000 naira cash but also but all the family furniture, family house, your personal computer, phone, room that put into it are also your capital and they must be given monetary values so, if you add all this your capital may worth 500000 that time you started. You need consultant

2. It is not possible or almost impossible to use 30000 to start a business 2 years ago and to have grown to millions you claim except if you are behind the ponzi schemes we are seeing around, don't spoon fiend me, are you into bunkery... except along the line directly or inderectly you have injected more capital from another source. You need to understand owners equity

3. Abuja and Lagos offices are they assets or expenses? If they are expenses what is your circulating capital/capital ratio? If you know why do you think the business will be financially heathy in the nearest future? You need finacial analyst.

Well...matter how good you are in business the theory can not be denied. Those who went to university to study business related courses and those who just practice business from experince or training can be compared to mechanical engineers and mechanics

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 / Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) / Okrika Clothes, Pistol, Gin, Other Goods Banned By Customs (SEE FULL LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.