Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS (71008 Views)

Woman Selling Drinks On The Street Surprised With N30k, She Cried (video) / Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 29, 2017
he didn't tell us the full details.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by ogbiwa: 6:22pm On May 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
People will just be lying big lie in the name of "Inspirational story", he should just say God has been good to him FULLSTOP!! Which one is "30k business" in 2015 that now has two branches in Lagos and Abuja, walahi EFCC and ICPC suppose arrest am for questioning!! Even if nah only am dey sell whatever is selling, 30k buisness cannot grow to '3 branches' in '2 years', abeg dont insult the other 'real' hustlers out there abeg........... angry angry

These mentalities are why people don't really get blessed, they just keep having "barely enough" to get by. I celebrate the guy, afterall, when God's hand is in something the results usually don't make sense to carnal people, because they always want to explain it logically. If someone that God really blessed has results like every other person out there, then that's really an insult and undermining of my God's ability.

I'm not saying I fully know the guy's story, but word of advice, when you see God's grace at work somewhere, celebrate the testimony. That's how you too can experience it. You'll NEVER experience any dimension you don't believe. Peace

3 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by haykes(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2017
Naijaaaaaa I hail o 30k, show me d buz
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Enddystar(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2017
Reading through some comments here I can only see some Nigerian youths displaying laziness. When a young man starts a venture, no one will notice him, no one cares about the years of suffering, trials and failures but when he makes it to the top, it will become so sudden in our eyes; All we see will be either blood money or yahoo yahoo. I am sorry but no apologies to these crop of lazy folks who only think their university/polytechnic 'paper' is all they need to become wealthy in life. I have a friend who made over 25 Million Naira in his one year of doing Network Marketing business, I am sure only a few companies pay up to that to an entry level staff. Some of us have been introduced to different businesses which we said we could not do later we see people making money is the same business maybe at that time, it would have been late. I am not telling you to join MLM but somehow it will be good if we learn to be positive in our thinking, it doesn't cost anything. I have seen youths who started with very small money and today they make millions some did not even start with money just ideas and you are here condemning. When MMM came, millions of Nigerians trooped in due to our usual get rich quick way without the work that accompanies it & by the time mavro went missing, we could not voice it due to shame.

Before Jumia started their business in Nigeria, many of us did not think it would be possible but today we have Konga, Payporte etc even many Nigerians have now seen that they can actually own their own online shop and they are doing very well.
While opinions differ, always try to be positive, it does not only help you appreciate others but makes you a better person for yourself. Iyke 09095804818

5 Likes

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by SSBathroomsLtd(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2017
A diligent man in his business shall stand before Kings and not before mean men. To our Muslim brothers and friends...

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by eagleonearth(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Shoutout to the ones who believe this story.
all things are possible to the one who believes
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by eagleonearth(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2017
egopersonified:
he started with 30k, saw the potential and then invested #10m, hope you guys get it now.
laff wan tear my belle grin grin cheesy but what the guy narrated is possible shaa.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by ganie(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2017
In this regime? If you can,i will surely make it.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by dinomcjohn: 7:05pm On May 29, 2017
Nice one bro. Greatly inspiring! God bless you more in Jesus name
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Toks2008(m): 7:10pm On May 29, 2017
I believe in starting small but why do I think there is more we need to know.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by nellyelitz(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Shoutout to the ones who believe this story.
30k just like that in years ....ghen ghen!! Your him lies sweet.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by whizcartel(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2017
Blood money.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by egopersonified(f): 7:29pm On May 29, 2017
eagleonearth:
laff wan tear my belle grin grin cheesy but what the guy narrated is possible shaa.

No business can be run for two years with only it's initial starting capital being turned over. You must add money from other sources to it.

1 Like

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 29, 2017
grin

commot oga na lie, even me way i start my poutry business i spent close to 50k on the first batch, it was after when my big bro saw am serious that he lent me 1m naira.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by MENTORCH(m): 7:45pm On May 29, 2017
The guy is creative.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by dinomcjohn: 7:49pm On May 29, 2017
Nice one bro. Greatly inspiring! God bless you more in Jesus name....
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by LePrezident(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2017
MASTERCARD FOR FREE

With the Payoneer pre-paid MasterCard you are able to load cash on your card as and when for transactions both online and offline and it can also be used on all MasterCard ATM and POS machines worldwide and for any Country's currency.

Payoneer is particularly good for online and international transactions. With Payoneer you are automatically validated considering you are able to receive payment for goods and services from any part of the world.

Sign up for FREE with this Link: https://share.payoneer.com/nav/6HSucZe6Nd2-C44MXpZYNHIaE94sZb51hnmfvXQLYAfdVUjxG7KWjYLV_aNtMzsE_N-w5lGd2SNdoEOCslNx2g2

and your Payooner MasterCard will be delivered to you FREE OF CHARGE in whichever part of the world you are located.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 29, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian entrepreneur, Adewale Aladejana, who owns Sapphire scents - has shared how he started from the bottom to get to where he is (which is relatively a good place). The young man who said he started his business with 30,000 naira in 2015( 2years ago) - has met with a lot of top shots in Nigeria including former Head of State, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar (retd.) and others.

Yesterday the young man launched the Sapphire scents 2 flagship stores in Lagos and Abuja.

Read his words below;

This is the day the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it. In April of 2015 Sapphire Scents started with just N30,000 today we are opening 2 showrooms in Lagos and Abuja!

I want to encourage someone today, a little spark can become a fire, a little drop can become an ocean. Believe in what God has given you, don't look down on your talent and gifts, God is a world class God and whatever He gives you is world class!

Banish small thinking! Although it's okay to start small but trust God for expansion and enlargement.

These are the things God can do and it is marvelous in our eyes, I strip myself of every confidence and I give all glory to Jesus.

You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/2-years-ago-i-started-my-business-with.html
The dude lied purely. Maybe he's into occult.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by emmathebigg(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian entrepreneur, Adewale Aladejana, who owns Sapphire scents - has shared how he started from the bottom to get to where he is (which is relatively a good place). The young man who said he started his business with 30,000 naira in 2015( 2years ago) - has met with a lot of top shots in Nigeria including former Head of State, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar (retd.) and others.

Yesterday the young man launched the Sapphire scents 2 flagship stores in Lagos and Abuja.

Read his words below;

This is the day the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it. In April of 2015 Sapphire Scents started with just N30,000 today we are opening 2 showrooms in Lagos and Abuja!

I want to encourage someone today, a little spark can become a fire, a little drop can become an ocean. Believe in what God has given you, don't look down on your talent and gifts, God is a world class God and whatever He gives you is world class!

Banish small thinking! Although it's okay to start small but trust God for expansion and enlargement.

These are the things God can do and it is marvelous in our eyes, I strip myself of every confidence and I give all glory to Jesus.

You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/2-years-ago-i-started-my-business-with.html
нσиєѕтℓу вяσѕ υ ¢αи ℓιє fσя αfяι¢α...
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Opeyemi4real(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2017
egopersonified:
he started with 30k, saw the potential and then invested #10m, hope you guys get it now.
You too funny! Within two years in Nigeria, a man who can only start his dream with 30k was able to invest 10m! Haba! Who gave such loan if its a loan?
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 29, 2017
all these YY guys
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by ajl: 9:16pm On May 29, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
30k in 2015.. Bros I know the lord is a miracle working God but this looks more like a magic.

Well let me believe u..
Congratulations

I can easily think along your line but if you know that possibilities in life is endless more so in Nigeria where you can be lucky enough to meet some so-called money-miss road people or genuine benevolent giver that can assist to lift you up. Just that poverty level in Nigeria is too high and the strong who are supposed to be helping to lift up the week are too insignificant. But nonetheless things can happen in a strange way.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by ajl: 9:21pm On May 29, 2017
Enddystar:
Reading through some comments here I can only see some Nigerian youths displaying laziness. When a young starts a venture, no one will notice him, no one cares about the years of suffering, trials and failures but when he makes it to the top, it will become so sudden in our eyes; All we see will be either blood money or yahoo yahoo. I am sorry but no apologies to these crop of lazy folks who only think their university/polytechnic 'paper' is all they need to become wealthy in life. I have a friend who made over 25 Million Naira in his one year of doing Network Marketing business, I am sure only a few companies pay up to that an entry level staff. Some of us have been introduced to different businesses which we said we could not do later we see people making money is the same business maybe at that time, it would have been late. I am not telling you to join MLM but somehow it will be good if we learn to be positive in our thinking, it doesn't cost anything. I have seen youths who started with very small money and today they make millions some did not even start with money just ideas and you are here condemning. When MMM came, millions of Nigerians trooped in our usual get rich quick way without the work that accompanies it & by the time mavro went missing, we could not voice it due to shame.

Before Jumia started their business in Nigeria, many of us did not think it would be possible but today we have Konga, Payporte etc even many Nigerians have now seen that they can actually own their own online shop and they are doing very well.
While opinions differ, always try to be positive, it does not only help you appreciate others but makes you a better person for yourself.

Best write up I ever seen on this forum. I normall visit Nairaland to "entertain" myself because most of the comments here makes me laugh, wonder, frown and so on.

Understandably this forum is filled with younger, over-sentimental, and experienced folks.

1 Like

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by einsteine(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2017
This story has all the markings of a yahoo boy who has laundered his returns well.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by ipodstinks: 9:30pm On May 29, 2017
I refuse to believe this.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by ajl: 9:30pm On May 29, 2017
einsteine:
This story has all the markings of a yahoo boy who has laundered his returns well.

Only one of the millions of possibilities. So the probability of your opinion been valid is very low but all the same possible.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by bellotaofeek: 9:39pm On May 29, 2017
The story is simply first of first INTRODUCTION ...... the dude didn't say anything . Maybe he took part of the money to stake a game with great odds !

1 Like

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by akanbiaa(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
People will just be lying big lie in the name of "Inspirational story", he should just say God has been good to him FULLSTOP!! Which one is "30k business" in 2015 that now has two branches in Lagos and Abuja, walahi EFCC and ICPC suppose arrest am for questioning!! Even if nah only am dey sell whatever is selling, 30k buisness cannot grow to '3 branches' in '2 years', abeg dont insult the other 'real' hustlers out there abeg........... angry angry
Maybe Abdulsalam Abubakar borrowed him millions of naira and also leased him building sef.
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:56pm On May 29, 2017
Some people don't even know how to compose a simple lie. Two years ago with N30k and you are lunching some outlet in Abuja and Lagos? In fact Say Baba must hear this.

1 Like

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Ugosample(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2017
Enddystar:
Reading through some comments here I can only see some Nigerian youths displaying laziness. When a young starts a venture, no one will notice him, no one cares about the years of suffering, trials and failures but when he makes it to the top, it will become so sudden in our eyes; All we see will be either blood money or yahoo yahoo. I am sorry but no apologies to these crop of lazy folks who only think their university/polytechnic 'paper' is all they need to become wealthy in life. I have a friend who made over 25 Million Naira in his one year of doing Network Marketing business, I am sure only a few companies pay up to that an entry level staff. Some of us have been introduced to different businesses which we said we could not do later we see people making money is the same business maybe at that time, it would have been late. I am not telling you to join MLM but somehow it will be good if we learn to be positive in our thinking, it doesn't cost anything. I have seen youths who started with very small money and today they make millions some did not even start with money just ideas and you are here condemning. When MMM came, millions of Nigerians trooped in our usual get rich quick way without the work that accompanies it & by the time mavro went missing, we could not voice it due to shame.

While opinions differ, always try to be positive, it does not only help you appreciate others but makes you a better person for yourself.

You spoke my mind.

Naija youths na wa

because you cannot do it does not mean another cannot
Dasall

1 Like

Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by Kbanka: 11:25pm On May 29, 2017
While Nairalanders were here focusing on dollar and Buhari matter
Re: "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS by piagetskinner(m): 11:30pm On May 29, 2017
how can u invest 30k in a business in 2015 not 2005 o ..and have made it this much?

fish is smelling
I mean, I smell something fishy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son / Okrika Clothes, Pistol, Gin, Other Goods Banned By Customs (SEE FULL LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.