Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Inconsistency Of Ipob On Sit At Home Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inconsistency Of Ipob On Sit At Home Order (744 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant / Anambra Government's Public Announcement On Sit At Home Order / Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inconsistency Of Ipob On Sit At Home Order by Olu317(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2017
Quite interesting lately in the inconsistency on the manner at which the IPOB are going about things in the present day Nigeria. It has been very unimaginable for me to categorically infer here that the impossibility of certain ideology by the agitators of Biafra is gradually becoming a fraud. I have seen some nitwits on different fora on here, who have no knowledge of history and eventual consequence of war . They want to follow the same path that led to the wrong decision they took during 1967-1970 Civil war on Nigeria's soil. And for every decision taken, there is a result to such effect. If IPOB chose to follow the previous past of land grabbing ,then they will have themselves to blame for it. It is a shame that IPOB will have lick their own wound if they don't refrain from forcefully claiming land that's outside their territories, in which there aren't language affinity. Here again, IPOB has declared sit at home on May 30th for BIAFRA in the South Eastern part of Nigeria, which to their interest is a good one for IPOB. But It became shocking seeing this video, in which the IPOB indirectly are looking for trouble through Nnamdi Kanu by stretching hands to the direction not within their polity. Why would IPOB declare sit at home in Itsekiri territory, the whole of Delta, Kogi, Benue states etc? Do these IPOB know what they are doing at all? A dog that heed not the clarion call will find itself to be blamed once it gets lost.

Re: Inconsistency Of Ipob On Sit At Home Order by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 28, 2017
Olu317:
[s]Quite interesting lately in the inconsistency on the manner at which the IPOB are going about things in the present day Nigeria. It has been very unimaginable for me to categorically infer here that the impossibility of certain ideology by the agitators of Biafra is gradually becoming a fraud. I have seen some nitwits on different fora on here, who have no knowledge of history and eventual consequence of war . They want to follow the same path that led to the wrong decision they took during 1967-1970 Civil war on Nigeria's soil. And for every decision taken, there is a result to such effect. If IPOB chose to follow the previous past of land grabbing ,then they will have themselves to blame for it. It is a shame that IPOB will have lick their own wound if they don't refrain from forcefully claiming land that's outside their territories, in which there aren't language affinity. Here again, IPOB has declared sit at home on May 30th for BIAFRA in the South Eastern part of Nigeria, which to their interest is a good one for IPOB. But It became shocking seeing this video, in which the IPOB indirectly are looking for trouble through Nnamdi Kanu by stretching hands to the direction not within their polity. Why would IPOB declare sit at home in Itsekiri territory, the whole of Delta, Kogi, Benue states etc? Do these IPOB know what they are doing at all? A dog that heed not the clarion call will find itself to be blamed once it gets lost. [/s]

Afonja

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inconsistency Of Ipob On Sit At Home Order by meeky007(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2017
See as d WASTE keep masturbating on any topic concerning biafra
Someone cannot remember there lost brodas again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inconsistency Of Ipob On Sit At Home Order by prince9851(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2017
Ewedu tears everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Launches First Phase Of Mass Transit Scheme With 10 Buses / Igbo Expulsion Order: Zikist Movement Warns Against Ethnic Cleansing / If The North Have 70% Land Mass Then South Have 100% Sea Shores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.