Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,952 members, 7,956,588 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) (48914 Views)

Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding / Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by momentum85(m): 5:54am On May 29, 2017
RIP Pascal aka Oloye! just remembered our aluta struggle in Nekede, you were such a lovely and lively guy, no dull moment with you. your killer will never go unpunished. RIP former SUG Director of publicity.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Omojudy: 6:10am On May 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!! When they gave me this gist the thing weak me, just small dent way panel beater fit nor charge reach 10k sef, i was told when they were beating the killer he said "kill me if you like, i have done wetin dey my mind" angry

Ps- It is not everyone you see that is 'normal' or has human sympathy, it is better you avoid confrontations if you can.....
Exactly my thoughts. In a time wey people dey find how to commit suicide everyday, some may take the easy way out of looking for who will kill them.
I have been driving for more than 5 years, been bashed and have bashed people. I have either begged and not paid when I was at fault, and I have never come down to quarrel when d other man was at fault. I give my most terrible, pitiable stare and move on. Truely its not worth it to me, no be say I too get money, but its just a car and I know most times it isn't intentionally done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Debbime(f): 6:22am On May 29, 2017
I expect nothing less from an evil Anang man, it is either they are Kemening women or killing fellow men or beating their wives to death. Akwai ibom men, tahhhhhhh. Abasiakan!!!
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Reference(m): 6:26am On May 29, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Pardon my skepticism, but this story doesn't add up.

It doesn't at all. The fact that the deceased alighted and accosted tells me he probably assaulted too. I can understand road rage but we all know throughout the world it often comes with unintended consequences. If law enforcement, criminal justice, insurance, etc all work these tragedies will just not occur.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by searay(m): 6:34am On May 29, 2017
titsqueez:
Annang people, fear them. Their wickedness no get part 2
We need to bring Mr Udo's side of the story down here too and let's hear from him. I hope the deseased wasn't trying to SNATCH Mr Udoh's vehicle
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Kash007(m): 6:45am On May 29, 2017
The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Nobody: 6:55am On May 29, 2017
itsJude:
i dont talk to ugly people , pls get lost
have we ever met? The ugliness from within you is visible even in a faceless forum..
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by ednut1(m): 7:09am On May 29, 2017
Somethings are not worth fighting over. Car wey panel beater go fix with less dan 5k.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2017
muffyt05:

Thank you my brother. Been thinking the same thing too. The story says the killer wound up the glass and dragged the deceased,but we all know it takes about 10 - 20 seconds for that to happen. What was the deceased thinking when he saw the glass moving? I might be wrong,but truth is,not every story is as they are told

One who thinks analytically and not emotionally can easily see a lot of loose ends in that story. Imagine the 'killer' allegedly saying that the mob could kill him since he'd done what he wanted. Like he left his house with the intent of killing someone, then getting killed in turn.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by brightgreat(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2017
My brother it adds up and exactly how it happend...my uncle's wife was giving me this gist been that the Priscilla is her friend as she confirmed that the nigga was dragged thru those heavy construction blocks been used in blocking roads,man no stop until he dragged all the guys flesh
May God soul RIP...social media has really made this world so small

DanseMacabre:
Pardon my skepticism, but this story doesn't add up.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Origin(f): 7:54am On May 29, 2017
Why is it that igbos like to trace themselves to their LGA. **** John from Mbaise LGA, the village on the left.****

Disclaimer: Dis is not a tribal comment. Just an observation.

RIP.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2017
Reference:

It doesn't at all. The fact that the deceased alighted and accosted tells me he probably assaulted too. I can understand road rage but we all know throughout the world it often comes with unintended consequences. If law enforcement, criminal justice, insurance, etc all work these tragedies will just not occur.

The italicised is exactly what I was getting at. The writer of the post is evidently biased towards the 'victim'.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Trybes(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2017
I blame the mob a lot for not balancing the situation. Some cases ought to be settled instantly and that can be by jungle justice.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Nobody: 8:06am On May 29, 2017
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 29, 2017
uzobaby:
have we ever met? The ugliness from within you is visible even in a faceless forum..
a ph guy knws an ugly woman by just her mindset , i dont need to see u , from that herbal treatment centre thread i knw ur type , i will drive to the place today and confirm ur ugly face
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2017
brightgreat:
My brother it adds up and exactly how it happend...my uncle's wife was giving me this gist been that the Priscilla is her friend as she confirmed that the nigga was dragged thru those heavy construction blocks been used in blocking roads,man no stop until he dragged all the guys flesh
May God soul RIP...social media has really made this world so small

Bro, it was just an observation. Someone hits your car, you get out, then walk to his car and put your hand on the door of his car. He then winds up his glass, and you watch him, while your hand gets trapped in his car and he drives off.

It's fine if it adds up to you, but it doesn't to me.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 8:19am On May 29, 2017
victorisreal02:
Man Kills Banker Over Dented Car

Pascal Chukwuemeka Nnorom, a staff of Union Bank of Nigeria, has been killed by one Joseph Udoh, Sun reports.

Pascal and his wife of 2 years, Priscilla, were on their way to attend the wedding ceremony of Pascal’s colleague in Elelewon area of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, on Saturday, May 13, 2017, when the sad incident occured. .

Pascal’s journey to his untimely grave began when a Toyota Camry car, driven by one Joseph Udoh, from Anang in Akwa Ibom State, hit his Honda CRV SUV in Oil Mill area of the city, near the Eleme bridge. .

The deceased, who hailed from Eziudo Mbaise, Imo State, was said to have alighted from his vehicle and walked over to meet the driver of the Camry. He placed his hand on the door of the Camry, but Udoh allegedly refused to alight from his own car for them to resolve the matter.

Rather, he quickly wound up the glass, trapping Pascal’s hand and then sped off. In a chat with Sun, grieving Priscilla said: “He dragged him several poles before he stopped.” .

In the process of draging the victim, his body hit the hard pavement severally. His spinal cord and legs were broken and he became immediately unconscious and later died.

A mob prevent Udoh from escaping. They tortured him and were about to give him jungle justice before he was rescued by policemen. Priscilla described the husband as her best friend. “He was everything to me,” she added, sobbing profusely. .

According to the widow, one of the most painful aspects of the death was that her marriage to Pascal was yet to produce a child before his death. “When the mob was beating Udoh, he told them he was ready to die, as far as he had done what he wanted to do,” Priscilla said.

It was gathered that soon after her husband was confirmed dead, Priscilla fainted and had to be revived. Meanwhile, she has appealed to the government and the security agencies to bring her husband’s killer to book. “I want justice,” she said, wailing.

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/man-kills-banker-over-dented-car/

Ohh my God why do men fight everything? Haaaaa May his soul find rest.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On May 29, 2017
itsJude:
a ph guy knws an ugly woman by just her mindset , i dont need to see u , from that herbal treatment centre thread i knw ur type , i will drive to the place today and confirm ur ugly face
loooooooll abeg come make you receive treatment sef....nah your type we need. ..at least make you confirm our work ..do test before you come oooo so that your coming will not be in vain..make we go you better health package for visiting. .
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by petitejolie(f): 9:41am On May 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!! When they gave me this gist the thing weak me, just small dent way panel beater fit nor charge reach 10k sef, i was told when they were beating the killer he said "kill me if you like, i have done wetin dey my mind" angry

Ps- It is not everyone you see that is 'normal' or has human sympathy, it is better you avoid confrontations if you can.....
re u serious? I av done wetin dey my mind? DAT person is evil o.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On May 29, 2017
These 419 people are very heartless . can you read that this post is about a man who was brutally murdered? And all you came to do is defraud people with your fake games.

Why don't you share these "fixed games" with your parents and family so they could be rich and take you out of poverty? Abi dem no like money?

Lalasticlala, please these clowns are littering all threads with their useless "fixed' matches. Kindly address this malady.

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by jungleflick(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2017
sad story... I happened to be there when it happened... may his soul rest in peace
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2017
R.i.p to d death,d story did not add up either he is dragging steering with udoh,how can some1 wind glass & trapped my hand,udoh deserve a quick death 4 he is not fit 2 b alive.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by megareal: 11:58am On May 29, 2017
quentin06:
Annang Mma!
The Most Wicked Tribe In AKS.
Certified Drinkers Of Blood.
May Justice Be Served.

My dear, a typical Annang man doesn't waste time to machete you o. The people gat the heart. I have a neighbour whose wife is from there. Last month, out of rage, she tried to machete the husband. It was her neighbours that rescued the man. And the man is an officer o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2017
That man had an ulterior motives, imagine what he said, he has done what he wanted to do, he must be brought to book, the man should know that there is no peace for the wicked.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Ehinmola(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2017
kabaka1:

U mean there's a deeper root to this crime than what Priscilia is telling us
. Perhaps. Findings will reveal the hidden part of the incidence. The heart of a woman can be liken to the secret of the deep ocean
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by hennylove(f): 7:28pm On May 29, 2017
I witness this accident and from what I saw the deaceased held onto the steering and refused to let go at a point we saw the car slow down and he still refused to let go all of a sudden the car turn across instead of moving the normal direction from observation the driver was trying to control the car to safety while the man was still holding the steering and all of a sudden a bang was heard with the deceased hanging unto the pavement motionless. From what I saw it wasn't intentional but the driver was wrong not to have stopped to understand y the man refused to let go and deceased would have let go since the man was stubborn cos two wrongs cannot make right.. May he rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by stpat1(m): 7:25am On May 30, 2017
Always ibom and Calabar. Hmm
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by bussybrain2020: 4:01pm On May 30, 2017
Avoidable death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested / Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp / Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.