Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) (48786 Views)

Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding / Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2017
He was my school mate in 2010 and director of publicity SUG Fedponek. Rest in peace pascal.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by kabaka1: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2017
Ehinmola:
. Perhaps. Findings will reveal the hidden part of the incidence. The heart of a woman can be liken to the secret of the deep ocean

True true. Women are some mysterious creatures 4 real
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by gidjah(m): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
hennylove:
I witness this accident and from what I saw the deaceased held onto the steering and refused to let go at a point we saw the car slow down and he still refused to let go all of a sudden the car turn across instead of moving the normal direction from observation the driver was trying to control the car to safety while the man was still holding the steering and all of a sudden a bang was heard with the deceased hanging unto the pavement motionless. From what I saw it wasn't intentional but the driver was wrong not to have stopped to understand y the man refused to let go and deceased would have let go since the man was stubborn cos two wrongs cannot make right.. May he rest in peace.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENNY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice / 2 Female Undergraduates Stripped For Robbery In Calabar / Makeup Artist Scary Experience: "Yahoo Ritualists: No Nigerian Lady Is Safe"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.