Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Daughter, Remilekun As She Graduates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Daughter, Remilekun As She Graduates (477 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) / Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Daughter, Remilekun As She Graduates by chimebube: 7:15pm On May 28, 2017
Oluwaremilekun who just graduated from Lincoln Community School – an international college preparatory school in Accra, Ghana and the only child from former Minister for Aviation Femi Fani-Kayode’s marriage to Regina-Hanson Amonoo in 1997, has been celebrated by her dad, who disclosed she will be having her University education in the United States.

Femi Fani-Kayode who penned down a heartfelt message to her wrote;

“Congratulations to my beautiful daughter Remi who just finished her graduation ceremony at the famous American ‘Lincoln Community School’ in Accra, Ghana. I watched the whole proceedings from beginning to end with tears of joy running down my cheeks. I am so proud of her.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/femi-fani-kayode-celebrates-daughter-remilekun-graduates-from-lincoln-community-school-ghana.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Daughter, Remilekun As She Graduates by Davash222(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2017
That's itcry

Secondary school : Ghana

University : USA

M. Sc : London

And they are Nigerians.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Daughter, Remilekun As She Graduates by viceldo(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2017
noted
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Daughter, Remilekun As She Graduates by Partnerbiz(f): 9:00pm On May 28, 2017
She go one mumu sokoto school for Ghana when him mates dey go jand.. cool

See below shaa

(1) (Reply)

[LIVE VIDEO] Borno Gov. Caught Sharing N200 Each To Poor Women And Children. / Aisha Discloses Up On Buhari’s Health After She Visiting President In UK / The Recipe For Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.