Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Please Can Someone Educate Me On The Meaning Of Afonja. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Can Someone Educate Me On The Meaning Of Afonja. (634 Views)

The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians / How Afonja Lost Power To Fulani In Ilorin — Kasum, Leader Of Afonja Descendants / Please What Is The Meaning Of Afonja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Educate Me On The Meaning Of Afonja. by Earthkumy(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2017
Please can someone educate me on the meaning of Afonja.
Re: Please Can Someone Educate Me On The Meaning Of Afonja. by Unimaginable123: 7:36pm On May 28, 2017
Earthkumy:
the thread below will assist you
https://www.nairaland.com/3791133/please-what-meaning-afonja
Re: Please Can Someone Educate Me On The Meaning Of Afonja. by waledeji(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2017
Earthkumy:

Go and ask your pale at home
Re: Please Can Someone Educate Me On The Meaning Of Afonja. by Earthkumy(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2017
waledeji:

Go and ask your pale at home
hahahaha, i know say naija get bad mouth, guy you dey vex.
Re: Please Can Someone Educate Me On The Meaning Of Afonja. by IJOBA2: 7:54pm On May 28, 2017
Earthkumy:
AFONJA WAS A COWARD THAT SOLD YORUBAS INTO SLAVERY

4 Likes

Re: Please Can Someone Educate Me On The Meaning Of Afonja. by wahles(m): 8:02pm On May 28, 2017
Re: Please Can Someone Educate Me On The Meaning Of Afonja. by Earthkumy(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2017
Re: Please Can Someone Educate Me On The Meaning Of Afonja. by tuscani: 10:51pm On May 28, 2017
Afonja is the height of cowardice and betrayal, as in somebody that has first class in betrayal, and 2.1 in cowardice. They live under the brown roof.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Democracy Day Celebration / 2 Chibok Girls Graduate From U.S High School / Nigeria TV Station TVC Reportedly Sacks 135 Staffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.