Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] (4929 Views)

Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor / Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2017
250,000 thousand gather for program organized by Pastor Vale Odu Thomas and brethren of Christ Embassy Lagos zone 2 at the Trade fair complex in Lagos.

You will recall how CE Lagos zone 5 with Pastor Deola Philips filled up TBS last year for their Total Experience program. And there are several zones in Lagos alone.

And each of these meetings are characterized with mighty signs, wonders and miracles by the name of Jesus.

No wonder pastor Chris doesn't hold outdoor crusades in Nigeria any longer. He will overrun any city with people if he does, including Lagos.

See pics and video of the crowds miracles and more on loveworldnews

1 Share

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by zionmade1: 7:30pm On May 28, 2017
OP Pls paste d pics here so dat all these haters would know dat the more they hate d greater d gospel of Christ through Christ embassy becomes stronger.
This one is not even Pst Chris ooo. Christ embassy rocks, haters can go and drink rat poison

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2017
zionmade1:
OP Pls paste d pics here so dat all these haters would know dat the more they hate d greater d gospel of Christ through Christ embassy becomes stronger.
This one is not even Pst Chris ooo. Christ embassy rocks, haters can go and drink rat poison

Done smiley
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by zionmade1: 7:33pm On May 28, 2017
donnie:

Done smiley
Welldone bro am waiting for "it is photoshop" crew.
We pull the highest crowd in Nigeria and still we are d second most criticized. I wonder wen our critics will get to realise that there criticism helps in d spread of the gospel.

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 7:38pm On May 28, 2017
zionmade1:

We pull the highest crowd in Nigeria and still we are d second most criticized. I wonder wen our critics will get to realise that there criticism helps in d spread of the gospel.

The criticism and persecution is a sign of the authentic Jesus ministry.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 7:53pm On May 28, 2017
Upward and forward... that's our life!
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2017
Thousands receive Christ at the crusade organized by zone 2 Lagos.

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by jared007: 9:19am On May 29, 2017
zionmade1:

I believe we are actually the most criticised church in Nigeria. I can tell u why...

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by zionmade1: 9:27am On May 29, 2017
jared007:
I believe we are actually the most criticised church in Nigeria. I can tell u why...
TB Joshua would always be first.

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by jared007: 9:59am On May 29, 2017
zionmade1:

TB Joshua would always be first.
Wrong u can't be sure of who's gonna be the most criticised in the next 10yrs. Many years ago, when TB Joshua was the most criticised he was actually regarded as a magician but when he mastered the use of english and started preaching people started listening. He included his well publicised acts of philanthropy and was loved by many. Giving helps in silencing ur enemies. In the south-south were i am, TB joshua is a darlene but when I mention pastor chris they start whispering amongst themselves. They think chist embassy doesn't give to the needy becoz we don't publicise ours.

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2017
jared007:
He included his well publicised acts of philanthropy and was loved by many. Giving helps in silencing ur enemies.

Besides that, Pastor Chris' endorsement of the man TB Joshua was a major boost. It made many Nigerians, including myself, take a second look at the man

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2017
All you thieves, womanizers and yahoo Yahoo on NL that are happy to read and write rubbish about God's people, your day of salvation has come... See your mates running out to receive Jesus... Oyaaa.... join them!

God bless the pastor and brethren of CE Lagos zone 2. Well done.

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2017
See your faces, how you are now humble, having realized your past life of lie-lie and wickedness... grin

You are blessed, welcome home smiley

#CElagosZone2

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2017
Joe Praise the anointed singer was at the crusade...

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2017
Buchi too was there cheesy

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2017
Ada repping...

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by Amberon: 6:26pm On May 29, 2017
You're trying to propagate the gospel of christ and telling people to drink rat poison. Is that what Christ preached?
zionmade1:

3 Likes

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by zionmade1: 6:36pm On May 29, 2017
Amberon:
You're trying to propagate the gospel of christ and telling people to drink rat poison. Is that what Christ preached?
Are u a hater?
Drinking rat poison as i mentioned is still a choice.
Even the bible said we have two choices to make Life and death.
So bro if anyone choose to drink rat poison, its his choice because God gave us d power to choose even though we are responsible for the consequences of d choice we make
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 8:38am On May 30, 2017
zionmade1:

Are u a hater?
So bro if anyone choose to drink rat poison, its his choice because God gave us d power to choose even though we are responsible for the consequences of d choice we make

Good morning folks cheesy
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by Amberon: 11:33pm On May 30, 2017
stop trying to justify what you just said. It is wrong!
zionmade1:

Are u a hater?

2 Likes

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by zionmade1: 12:02am On May 31, 2017
Amberon:
stop trying to justify what you just said. It is wrong!
Hahahahaha prove it dat it is wrong.
Haters CAN go and drink otapiapia. Afterall d otapiapia doesn't kill faster dan hatred

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by Amberon: 12:08am On May 31, 2017
What is your problem? Are you alright?
zionmade1:

Hahahahaha prove it dat it is wrong.
Haters CAN go and drink otapiapia. Afterall d otapiapia doesn't kill faster dan hatred
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by zionmade1: 12:13am On May 31, 2017
Amberon:
What is your problem? Are you alright?
What is ur problem
Are u a hater??

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by Amberon: 12:45am On May 31, 2017
undecided
zionmade1:

What is ur problem
Are u a hater??
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 9:59am On May 31, 2017
zionmade1:

What is ur problem
Are u a hater??
grin
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 6:40pm On May 31, 2017
zionmade1:

What is ur problem
Are u a hater??
"By their fruits, ye shall know them"(Matthew 7:15-20). I'm sorry. You don't sound like a Christian. You call people haters when hatred is written all over you. I have no problem with any pastor or church gattering multitudes together. The issue is what are they bring taught? What the emphasis of the gatherer? Is it repentance from sin and faith in Christ so as to become a new creation? Is it how to possess purity and holiness of life and character? Miracles, signs and wonders are good but miracle cannot make anyone escape perdition and take one to heaven but genuine repentance, inward and outward righteousness by grace. If that is the case, then bravo to Christ Embassy.

2 Likes

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
"By their fruits, ye shall know them"(Matthew 7:15-20). I'm sorry. You don't sound like a Christian. You call people haters when hatred is written all over you. I have no problem with any pastor or church gattering multitudes together. The issue is what are they bring taught? What the emphasis of the gatherer? Is it repentance from sin and faith in Christ so as to become a new creation? Is it how to possess purity and holiness of life and character? Miracles, signs and wonders are good but miracle cannot make anyone escape perdition and take one to heaven but genuine repentance, inward and outward righteousness by grace. If that is the case, then bravo to Christ Embassy.

Biko carry this your religious preaching elsewhere, it's not needed here. Inward and outward righteousness indeed. Where's that in the bible?

There is one righteousness of God received by faith only; and there is self righteousness which you work for, and which before God is as filthy rags. Philippians 3:9; Isaiah 64:6.

There is godliness (outward, character) if that's what you're looking for.

Ok now, you can come and be going.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by zionmade1: 8:58pm On May 31, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Did i call u a hater?
Do u know me personally to say hatred is written all over me?
Why did u respond as if u re a hater?
This thread is for my church, that's why i wont show u dat side of Jesus wen he took a koboko to chase men away. Do a little research on my moniker u will know dat i can preach d gospel as well as damage ur destiny with insults. I rest my case. Next time u see me comment mention me again and i will show u wat paul meant by two edged sword

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2017
zionmade1:

Did i call u a hater?
This thread is for my church, that's why i wont show u dat side of Jesus wen he took a koboko to chase men away. Do a little research on my moniker u will know dat i can preach d gospel as well as damage ur destiny with insults. I rest my case. Next time u see me comment mention me again and i will show u wat paul meant by two edged sword

grin grin grin
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 8:04am On Jun 01, 2017
donnie:

Biko carry this your religious preaching elsewhere, it's not needed here. Inward and outward righteousness indeed. Where's that in the bible?

There is one righteousness of God received by faith only; and there is self righteousness which you work for, and which before God is as filthy rags. Philippians 3:9; Isaiah 64:6.

Purity is synonymous with inward righteousness (Matthew 5:8;1st Timothy 5:22; 1st John 3:2-5; 1st Thessalonians 5:22-24). Without inward righteousness, a professing believer is likened to a whited sepulchre, a hypocrite (Matthew 23:25-28). Such a 'Christian' is at risk of damnation of hell! (Matthew 23:33).

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 8:06am On Jun 01, 2017
donnie:

Purity is synonymous with inward righteousness (Matthew 5:8; 1st Timothy 5:22; 1st John 3:2-5; 1st Thessalonians 5:22-24). Without inward righteousness, a professing believer is likened to a whited sepulchre, a hypocrite (Matthew 23:25-28). Such a 'Christian' is at risk of damnation of hell! (Matthew 23:33).
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 8:17am On Jun 01, 2017
zionmade1:

Did i call u a hater?
A Christian is not a sinner and a sinner is not yet a Christian. Repenting from sin and being saved by faith in Christ is much more important than fighting for a Church. Your soul is precious and is never dying. I am not your enemy. I love you and I pointed out an obvious flaw which you even repeated. I also want people who do not know to know that you are misrepresenting Christ. Please escape for your life! Hell is real!! God bless you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus And Other Gods Born On December 25 / Abraham Spoke With His God Face To Face (proof) / Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.