Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] (4957 Views)

Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor / Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 1:46am On Jun 03, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
It is so unfortunate that somebody will gather prostitutes, fraudsters, delinquents, fornicators, perverts, tugs and all categories of sinners together and call them Christians without leading them to genuine repentance from sin. It saddens heaven to see how people are being taught a lot from the Bible other than how to be free from sin. It is real a pity that multitudes, especially the younger generation go for crusades and to worship places to hear motivational messages and be made to feel better while growing deeper in iniquity. It is such a pity that sinners are told with all brazenness that they can be Christians while still wilfully sinning! As such, religion and 'churchiality' is on the astronomical rise while iniquity is equally geometrically increasing!

The stupidity of your posts is legendary. You think you know something. If I begin to answer you, you will run away from this thread.

I have met several of your type. You cannot stand a debate with me on the Word. Your type always flee... those without shame keep talking even after they're disgraced.

Perhaps you should first examine some of my posts on NL over the years. It should give you an idea of who you're dealing with.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 2:36am On Jun 03, 2017
UnchangeableGod

And before you come up with another stupid rejoinder, it will do you good to watch these clips by Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome.

STOP THE WICKEDNESS

Prepare your life, He is coming again

This is so you have an idea of what our beliefs and values are, so you know how to address us. And most importantly, you'l save yourself from the condemnation associated with blackmail.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by zionmade1: 3:34am On Jun 03, 2017
Akiintom:

*boko haram members, need to come to this guy, for apprenticeship in act of violent savagery!

Lol yeah some days are like that wen dealing with some kind of persons.
But naming boko haram on this thread shows ur level of senselessness. Even if pun was intended, a wrong pun in a wrong event is tentamount to foolishness
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2017
donnie:

The stupidity of your posts is legendary. You think you know something. If I begin to answer you, you will run away from this thread.

I have met several of your type. You cannot stand a debate with me on the Word. Your type always flee... those without shame keep talking even after they're disgraced.

Perhaps you should first examine some of my posts on NL over the years. It should give you an idea of who you're dealing with.

I am not after winning or losing any debate. You can win for all I care. That does not mean one is born again or living right. That is my point. My messages are not just for you but for all to know what real Christianity is so as not to be deceived. Thanks.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2017
donnie:
UnchangeableGod

And before you come up with another stupid rejoinder, it will do you good to watch these clips by Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome.

STOP THE WICKEDNESS

Prepare your life, He is coming again

This is so you have an idea of what our beliefs and values are, so you know how to address us. And most importantly, you'l save yourself from the condemnation associated with blackmail.

Your subtle threat does not move me because I am not out to blackmail anybody. I am not particular about any denomination. It seems to be the reigning thing, to gather people and tell them what they want to hear. Then of course collect, tithes, offerings and seeds of faith, enriching oneself at the expense of the gullible folks. May be, once in a while, repentance is preached (to fulfill all righteousness), but the emphasis is on miracles, materialism, wealth, success, prosperity, healing and deliverance (things that are not abiding). Rather it should be the other way round according to Matthew 6:33. Repentance, salvation, purity, restitution, living right etc should be the emphasis. Things can change. Thanks.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2017
Neither these...
UnchangeableGod:
miracles, materialism, wealth, success, prosperity, healing and deliverance (things that are not abiding).

Nor these...
UnchangeableGod:

Repentance, salvation, purity, restitution, living right etc should be the emphasis.

...should be the emphasis...

THE FOCUS MUST BE ON JESUS AND THE ETERNAL LIFE WHICH HE BROUGHT.

And when we do that, we talk about all the above mentioned topics. But if you do not understand the gospel, you'll find yourself majoring on the minors since that's all you know.

Or you become a church critic or analyst with no compassion for the lost. Yes, the compassion of Christ is what saves, heals and delivers men from bondage.

And compassion is not something you preach, it is born of a living love relationship with Jesus. It exudes out of you if it's in you and that's what draws the sinner to Jesus, NOT your great preaching.

Anyone can talk... Or do you think this thing you're doing can save a lost sinner? Is there any difference between your posts and what any newspaper columnist will write?

If you truly aren't directing your posts at Christ Embassy, and you want to keep preaching, you might as well open a thread for that purpose. This one is to praise and magnify God for the great things he has done with CE Zone 2 Lagos.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by Akiintom: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2017
zionmade1:

Lol yeah some days are like that wen dealing with some kind of persons.
But naming boko haram on this thread shows ur level of senselessness. Even if pun was intended, a wrong pun in a wrong event is tentamount to foolishness
Again, you have just confirmed, how those who drink from Chris Oyakhilome' filths, can become cognitively dysfunctional.

If your likes are not tamed, you'll maim for Oyakhilome, and murder for yahweh.

Pathetic bunch!
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by zionmade1: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2017
donnie:
Neither these...

Nor these...

And when we do that, we talk about all the above mentioned topic. But if you do not understand the gospel, you find yourself majoring on the minors since that's all you know.

Or you become a church critic or analyst with no compassion for the lost. Yes, the compassion of Christ is what saves, heals and delivers men from bondage.

And compassion is not something you preach, it is born of a living love relationship with Jesus. It exudes out of you if it's in you and that's what draws the sinner to Jesus, NOT your great preaching.

Anyone can talk... Or do you think this thing you're doing can save a lost sinner? Is there any difference between your posts and what any newspaper columnist will write?

If you truly aren't directing our posts at Christ Embassy, and you want to keep preaching, you might as well open a thread for that purpose. This one is to praise and magnify God for the great things he has done with CE Zone 2 Lagos.
Bros leave that guy. Religious folks are worse dan unbelievers themselves. That guy is among those who believes that BLW members are all going to hell.

I have been a BLW member since childhood and i grew up facing persecutions from them. Parents telling their kids to stay away from a sinner like just because my sisters wear trouses. So wen i talk the way i talk to dem it looks as if i am harsh because i know people like dat have venomous heart all in d name of being holier and more religious dan others
If those guys were around during d days of Jesus they cud hav been one of those who will crucify Jesus.

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by zionmade1: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2017
Akiintom:

Again, you have just confirmed, how those who drink from Chris Oyakhilome' filths, can become cognitively dysfunctional.

If your likes are not tamed, you'll maim for Oyakhilome, and murder for yahweh.

Pathetic bunch!
Yeah i pay for sick people to go and get healed in d healing school.
And once on nairaland I offered to sponsor anyone who would want to attend d healing school. Yeah call me a Christian extremist, on my pastor's birthday i go to d streets and put smiles on d faces of destitutes in my city. That is my type of extremism, sponsoring children to school through d inner city mission, thats my extremism, giving everything i have to ensure on or two kids leave d streets and slums to school, thats my extremism. I can also sponsor a madman like u to healing school because i really something is missing in ur brain, i can also sponsor u to a psychiatric hospital where they can place u with insane people of ur class.

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
zionmade1:

And once on nairaland I offered to sponsor anyone who would want to attend d healing school. Yeah call me a Christian extremist, on my pastor's birthday i go to d streets and put smiles on d faces of destitutes in my city. That is my type of extremism, sponsoring children to school through d inner city mission, thats my extremism, giving everything i have to ensure on or two kids leave d streets and slums to school, thats my extremism. I can also sponsor a madman like u to healing school because i really something is missing in ur brain, i can also sponsor u to a psychiatric hospital where they can place u with insane people of ur class.

grin

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by Akiintom: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
zionmade1:

Kikikikikikiki.......... Akidanidani, afokun gbekun'mu !
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by zionmade1: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
Akiintom:
Kikikikikikiki.......... Akidanidani, afokun gbekun'mu !
Onye iberibe ama ghi ihe, agadi nwoke is akpakoghi onu, anumanu iquiqui
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by Akiintom: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
zionmade1:

Onye iberibe ama ghi ihe, agadi nwoke is akpakoghi onu, anumanu iquiqui
Wish you same in 100 folds!

Kikikikikikiki...
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by zionmade1: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Akiintom:
Wish you same in 100 folds!
Kikikikikikiki...
I thought u guys are d only one who has a language. Nnunnu nyukwa nsi na elu isi gi
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
donnie:
Neither these...

Nor these...

And when we do that, we talk about all the above mentioned topics. But if you do not understand the gospel, you'll find yourself majoring on the minors since that's all you know.

If you truly aren't directing your posts at Christ Embassy, and you want to keep preaching, you might as well open a thread for that purpose. This one is to praise and magnify God for the great things he has done with CE Zone 2 Lagos.
I preach Christ Jesus and the salvation He brought. Christ commissioned us to teach those who are saved all He has commanded (Matthew 28:18-20). He commanded purity of life, right-living, love for
others, prayerfulness and watchfulness, faithfulness, faith, evangelism and healing of the sick etc Those who are saved are expected to be obedient to the Saviour both by doing His will and teaching others same. Doing so is not 'majoring in the minor'. We cannot explain it away. Thanks.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
I preach Christ Jesus and the salvation He brought. Christ commissioned us to teach those who are saved all He has commanded (Matthew 28:18-20). He commanded purity of life, right-living, love for
others, prayerfulness and watchfulness, faithfulness, faith, evangelism and healing of the sick etc Those who are saved are expected to be obedient to the Saviour both by doing His will and teaching others same. Doing so is not 'majoring in the minor'. We cannot explain it away. Thanks.

So in your opinion Jesus came o give us rules and commandments. undecided

It's God that gives understanding. If he doesn't give you what can I do?
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
donnie:

So in your opinion Jesus came o give us rules and commandments. undecided

It's God that gives understanding. If he doesn't give you what can I do?
Jesus came to save us from sin. (Matthew 1:21).Then to those who are saved, He gave commandments (Matthew 5:19,20; 22:36-40; John 13:34,35; 15:10,12-14). Obedience to His commandments is the only proof that we are truly His own (Luke 6:46). The problem with you people is your one-sided presentation of the gospel. What are you people actually afraid of? I do not need your kind of 'understanding' that makes people to emphasize one truth at the expense of another. Thanks.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by paxonel(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
donnie:
Thousands receive Christ at the crusade organized by zone 2 Lagos.
They did not receive Christ. They are all Christians. It is when members of other religions are converted into Christianity that you can say that people have received Christ, not this one.
Can you now see where the deception is coming from?
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
paxonel:

They did not receive Christ. They are all Christians. It is when members of other religions are converted into Christianity that you can say that people have received Christ, not this one.
So anyone who identifies with your Church program is automatically a Christian? I can see that you are now worth tutoring others! A Christian is not one who was born by Christian parents, owns a Bible, identifies with a Church, goes by a Christian name, prays in the name of Christ or even preaches the gospel. No, not at all. It is a person who has come in contact with Christ's saving grace and his/her life has changed from a sinner to a saint. Nobody was born a Christian. So we all need conversion to become Christians, not just those of other religions. We were all sinners and each need salvation from Christ. What a 'tutor' you are! Can the blind tutor the blind?
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
paxonel:

Thank God you mentioned "religion". True Christianity is not a religion.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Jesus came to save us from sin. (Matthew 1:21).Then to those who are saved, He gave commandments (Matthew 5:19,20; 22:36-40; John 13:34,35; 15:10,12-14). Obedience to His commandments is the only proof that we are truly His own (Luke 6:46). The problem with you people is your one-sided presentation of the gospel. What are you people actually afraid of? I do not need your kind of 'understanding' that makes people to emphasize one truth at the expense of another. Thanks.

Those commandments were not given to born again believers. O yes, you need that understanding If you are ever going to come out of the confusion and frustration you've found yourself.

Okay, lemme start with some of the scriptures you quoted...

Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

So he saved the people from their sins to give them commandments? That's laughable... So what's the difference between the new testament and the old testament? The Christian isn't just one who has been saved from sin. Actually, that old man is dead... The Christian is a new creature! Romans 6:6, Col 3:3, 2Cor 5:17.

Matthew 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Do you even understand what verse 20 is saying? .. cos if you do, there'll be no need for this discussion.

Anyways, like I said before, he was talking to old testament folk.

You even quoted..
Matthew 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 22:38 This is the first and great commandment. 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

...I bet you do not understand those verses either. Do you need to give a believer in Christ a commandment to love?

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Did you notice that John 13:34 is a different commandment from the one we read in Mat 22:39 ? SEE BOLDED.

Even at that, it is not for the new testament believer. In the new testament, the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost.

Romans 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

WE DO NOT NEED A COMMANDMENT TO LOVE. If you do not have love, you have not known the Lord.

That's why I said you were confused because you do not understand who the Christian is? And you cannot know that by studying Mathew Mark Luke and John. You will have to get into the epistles. Even Jesus had this to say...

John 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

So now you can receive that understanding in Jesus's name. If you continue in your pride you will not receive, you will only use such knowledge for more argument and strife.

I can go on and on, but let me stop here for now, since like I said before; it isn't my job to open your eyes but the Spirit's.

Let me leave you with this...

1 Timothy 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
donnie:

Those commandments were not given to born again believers. O yes, you need that understanding If you are ever going to come out of the confusion and frustration you've found yourself.

Okay, lemme start with some of the scriptures you quoted...

Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

So he saved the people from their sins to give them commandments? That's laughable... So what's the difference between the new testament and the old testament? The Christian isn't just one who has been saved from sin. Actually, that old man is dead... The Christian is a new creature! Romans 6:6, Col 3:3, 2Cor 5:17.

Matthew 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Do you even understand what verse 20 is saying? .. cos if you do, there'll be no need for this discussion.

Anyways, like I said before, he was talking to old testament folk.

You even quoted..
Matthew 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 22:38 This is the first and great commandment. 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

...I bet you do not understand those verses either. Do you need to give a believer in Christ a commandment to love?

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Did you notice that John 13:34 is a different commandment from the one we read in Mat 22:36-40 ? SEE BOLDED.

Even at that, it is not for the new testament believer. In the new testament, the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost.

Romans 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

WE DO NOT NEED A COMMANDMENT TO LOVE. If you do not have love, you have not known the Lord.

That's why I said you were confused because you do not understand who the Christian is? And you cannot know that by studying Mathew Mark Luke and John. You will have to get into the epistles. Even Jesus had this to say...

John 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

So now you can receive that understanding in Jesus's name. If you continue in your pride you will not receive, you will only use such knowledge for more argument and strife.

I can go on and on, but let me stop here for now, since like I said before; it isn't my job to open your eyes but the Spirit's.

Let me leave you with this...

1 Timothy 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Friend, so the summary of all this long sermon is to encourage those you tutor that they do not need to obey God's commandments after they are saved! But try as much as you can, you cannot explain it away. Jesus Christ gave commandments to His disciples to practically obey as an evidence that they truly love Him. "If you love me, keep my commandments" (John 14:15) is as clear, simple and unambiguous as ABC. Do not mix things up. The 'law' referred to in 1st Timothy 1:9 meant for sinners is not the same as the commandments Christ gave to His saved disciples. Keeping God's commandments is a natural result of a converted and changed life. Calling Him Lord, Lord and ignoring his words and commandments is outright hypocrisy (Luke 6:46). It is not about man-made legalism, not at all. You craftily emphasized verse 20 of Matthew 5 leaving out verse 19. You see what I alluded to earlier. This is what is in vogue. Some gather youths and teach them a lot, so much indeed from the Bible just to encourage careless and loose living among 'Christians'. And they rush to such places claiming they are 'well taught' (2nd Timothy 4:3,4). Sincerely speaking, are you not gathering people for damnation? In the very words of our Lord and Master, some people "compass land and sea to make proselytes and then make them twice the children of hell than themselves" (Matthew 23:15). May God deliver us from false teachers and their damnable errors I J N, Amen.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by paxonel(m): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
donnie:

Thank God you mentioned "religion". True Christianity is not a religion.
Who told you?
Why do you say so? Have you find out the true meaning of religion?
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by paxonel(m): 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
So anyone who identifies with your Church program is automatically a Christian? I can see that you are now worth tutoring others! A Christian is not one who was born by Christian parents, owns a Bible, identifies with a Church, goes by a Christian name, prays in the name of Christ or even preaches the gospel. No, not at all. It is a person who has come in contact with Christ's saving grace and his/her life has changed from a sinner to a saint. Nobody was born a Christian. So we all need conversion to become Christians, not just those of other religions. We were all sinners and each need salvation from Christ. What a 'tutor' you are! Can the blind tutor the blind?
Seriously, if you continue with this kind of belief you will never see what the bible is trying to let you see.
Let's put church beliefs aside, we were all saved by grace through faith, not by any works. I really do not know what that means to you, to me it means i should just take advantage,go ahead and live my life happily today without the fears of my mistakes. For no one is above mistakes either
What's essence of religion without a happy life?
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Friend, so the summary of all this long sermon is to encourage those you tutor that they do not need to obey God's commandments after they are saved! But try as much as you can, you cannot explain it away. Jesus Christ gave commandments to His disciples to practically obey as an evidence that they truly love Him. "If you love me, keep my commandments" (John 14:15) is as clear, simple and unambiguous as ABC. Do not mix things up. The 'law' referred to in 1st Timothy 1:9 meant for sinners is not the same as the commandments Christ gave to His saved disciples. Keeping God's commandments is a natural result of a converted and changed life. Calling Him Lord, Lord and ignoring his words and commandments is outright hypocrisy (Luke 6:46). It is not about man-made legalism, not at all. You craftily emphasized verse 20 of Matthew 5 leaving out verse 19. You see what I alluded to earlier. This is what is in vogue. Some gather youths and teach them a lot, so much indeed from the Bible just to encourage careless and loose living among 'Christians'. And they rush to such places claiming they are 'well taught' (2nd Timothy 4:3,4). Sincerely speaking, are you not gathering people for damnation? In the very words of our Lord and Master, some people "compass land and sea to make proselytes and then make them twice the children of hell than themselves" (Matthew 23:15). May God deliver us from false teachers and their damnable errors I J N, Amen.

I am not replying you because you made any sense or because I think you will repent. Zionmade1 had already summarized your kind.

When we were in BLW school fellowship, some Christians (so-called) made it a point of duty to pull down our banners whenever we hung them in school. Of course I don't assume that those folks just vanished into thin air. They're still around... frustrated though, having realized that we're unstoppaable.

It didn't start in my time. While the Christian fellowship was satisfied with playing church among them religious folk. Bro Christian Oyakhilome went out for the cultists, drug addicts and beauty queens on campus bringing them into the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. They received the Holy Spirit speaking in tongues. Many of them are mighty men and women of God today, doing exploits for the kingdom.

Then came the religious folk from the fellowship... "hmmm... You cannot be a Christian wearing trousers and opening your head"...."You may have the gifts, but not the fruits..." grin

Of course those religious folks didn't vanish, they're still alive. Some may even be GOs today.

What of those who campaigned with CAN and PFN against pastor Chris calling him magician. They're still alive, those who haven't repented are frustrated of course smiley

I remember approaching the stadium at surulere Lagos for a crusade with Pastor Chris several years ago. I saw a young man close to the gate holding up a placard with the picture of a skull on it and a warning for people to turn away. Can you try that at some church's program without getting beaten up? Well, the stadium as usual was packed out. That boy may still be alive today, perhaps a nairalander. What do you think he'll be venting here if not frustration.

So @UnchangeableGod you can continue... I understand your plight. We're not surprised why a thread like this that should evoke praise to God is peppering some people. tongue
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
paxonel:

Who told you?
Why do you say so? Have you find out the true meaning of religion?

There is religion in christianity but Christianity is not a religion.

Just like there is a couch in your house but your house is not a couch.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by paxonel(m): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2017
donnie:

There is religion in christianity but Christianity is not a religion.

Just like there is a couch in your house but your house is not a couch.
Wrong concept!!!
It does not even apply in real life situation.
Jesus is the founder of the Christian religion we practice today yes or no?
The word FAITH in the new testament was specifically referred to religion. That we are saved by faith through Grace simply means that we are saved by our religion which was established by Jesus the day he resurrected, yes or no?
Let me shock you with a revelation, old testament was another religion entirely, new testament is the Christian religion. salvation started from new testament where everyone who believe are saved automatically.
You see all these pastors,they know these truth but they don't want to enlighten you so that you will not be free and stop serving them and their church.
So, you find yourself even attacking people when they criticize your pastor or church.
It's not like that o
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2017
paxonel:

Seriously, if you continue with this kind of belief you will never see what the bible is trying to let you see.
Let's put church beliefs aside, we were all saved by grace through faith, not by any works. I really do not know what that means to you, to me it means i should just take advantage,go ahead and live my life happily today without the fears of my mistakes. For no one is above mistakes either
What's essence of religion without a happy life?
Please where did I suggest that we are saved by works? And where did I suggest that a Christian does not make mistakes? Where did I insinuate that a Christian should not be happy? My friend, this is not about Church belief. It is about the undiluted truth, the preserving truth, the Scriptures, about eternal life or eternal damnation. If I tell you otherwise, I am a deceiver and would be held responsible for those my cheap doctrine deceived. If hell fire were for a hundred years, then we can afford to be presumptuous. Multitudes have been deceived and some died in sin as a result of false teachings. Thank God, you are still alive to receive the truth and benefit from it. Sir, the Christian life is not a struggle. Birds do not struggle to fly and fishes do not struggle to swim. Just sincerely repent and surrender your life to Christ. You will receive the grace to live the Christian life happily without struggles. God bless you sir.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2017
donnie:

I am not replying you because you made any sense or because I think you will repent. Zionmade1 had already summarized your kind.

When we were in BLW school fellowship, some Christians (so-called) made it a point of duty to pull down our banners whenever we hung them in school. Of course I don't assume that those folks just vanished into thin air. They're still around... frustrated though, having realized that we're unstoppaable.

It didn't start in my time. While the Christian fellowship was satisfied with playing church among them religious folk. Bro Christian Oyakhilome went out for the cultists, drug addicts and beauty queens on campus bringing them into the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. They received the Holy Spirit speaking in tongues. Many of them are mighty men and women of God today, doing exploits for the kingdom.

Then came the religious folk from the fellowship... "hmmm... You cannot be a Christian wearing trousers and opening your head"...."You may have the gifts, but not the fruits..." grin

Of course those religious folks didn't vanish, they're still alive. Some may even be GOs today.

What of those who campaigned with CAN and PFN against pastor Chris calling him magician. They're still alive, those who haven't repented are frustrated of course smiley

I remember approaching the stadium at surulere Lagos for a crusade with Pastor Chris several years ago. I saw a young man close to the gate holding up a placard with the picture of a skull on it and a warning for people to turn away. Can you try that at some church's program without getting beaten up? Well, the stadium as usual was packed out. That boy may still be alive today, perhaps a nairalander. What do you think he'll be venting here if not frustration.

So @UnchangeableGod you can continue... I understand your plight. We're not surprised why a thread like this that should evoke praise to God is peppering some people. tongue
Sir, if there is anyone to repent, it is the person misleading people with cheap and adulterated doctrine of 'salvation' without repentance, 'Christianity' without obedience to God's commandments and religion without practical righteousness. Such are leading multitudes to their eternal doom. I am against deception, especially when eternity is at stake. You can call me names, but God knows what I am doing and the motive behind it and He will reward me. As I said earlier, I am not particular about a denomination. But the truth must be said to rescue those enslaved from the strangleholds of well versed religious entrepreneurs. Thanks.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by paxonel(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Please where did I suggest that we are saved by works? And where did I suggest that a Christian does not make mistakes? Where did I insinuate that a Christian should not be happy? My friend, this is not about Church belief, it is about the undiluted truth, the preserving truth, the Scriptures, about eternal life or eternal damnation. If I tell you otherwise, Iam a deceiver and would be held responsible for those my cheap doctrine deceived. If hell fire were for a hundred years, then we can afford to be presumptuous. Multitudes have been deceived and some died in sin as a result of false teachings. Thank God, you are still alive to receive the truth and benefit from it. Sir, the Christian life is not a struggle. Birds do not struggle to fly and fishes do not struggle to swim. Just sincerely repent and surrender your life to Christ. You will receive the grace to live the Christian life happily without struggles. God bless you sir.
Where did you suggest that we are saved by works?
By saying that not coming from a Christian home makes one a Christian but by Christians(people who are already convinced that Jesus is the Christ therefore they are already converted like that) being converted because we are all sinners and each need salvation from Christ.(meaning, we need Christ to save us by us, stop comit sin which translates to BY WORKS which is not possible).
let me tell you the truth!
Do you see the crowd of people at the crusade posted by the OP? every single one of them irrespective of who they are, are not Muslims or people of other religion, but Christians, that's why see them there in the meeting
They all believe that Jesus is the Christ that was slain 2000 years ago.
How come that among these same people, the convener or pastor is calling for people to come out to accept Christ?
Can't you smell the foul play there?
Something is terribly wrong with the kind of Christianity we practice here in Africa.
By extension, we are all infected as a nation.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2017
paxonel:

Where did you suggest that we are saved by works?
By saying that not coming from a Christian home makes one a Christian but by Christians(people who are already convinced that Jesus is the Christ therefore they are already converted like that) being converted because we are all sinners and each need salvation from Christ.(meaning, we need Christ to save us by us, stop comit sin which translates to BY WORKS which is not possible).
let me tell you the truth!
Do you see the crowd of people at the crusade posted by the OP? every single one of them irrespective of who they are, are not Muslims or people of other religion, but Christians, that's why see them there in the meeting
They all believe that Jesus is the Christ that was slain 2000 years ago.
How come that among these same people, the convener or pastor is calling for people to come out to accept Christ?
Can't you smell the foul play there?
Something is terribly wrong with the kind of Christianity we practice here in Africa.
By extension, we are all infected as a nation.

Sir, I think you meddled things up here. Apparently, you did not read my post well on who is not yet a Christian and who actually is. Kindly read it again. Thanks.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by paxonel(m): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, I think you meddled things up here. Apparently, you did not read my post well on who is not yet a Christian and who actually is. Kindly read it again. Thanks.
Let me quote you,
You say,
A Christian is not one who was born by Christian parents, owns a Bible, identifies with a Church, goes by a Christian name, prays in the name of Christ or even preaches the gospel. No, not at all. It is a person who has come in contact with Christ's saving grace and his/her life has changed from a sinner to a saint. Nobody was born a Christian. So we all need conversion to become Christians.
And i say that to come in contact with Christ is the same thing as a Muslim converted into Christianity and anybody born into a Christian home remains a Christian until he is converted into other religion .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Message Of The Kingdom Of GOD / Blessed Cyprian Michael Iwene Tansi / Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.