Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,745 members, 7,851,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] (4955 Views)

Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor / Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by zionmade1: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
A Christian is not a sinner and a sinner is not yet a Christian. Repenting from sin and being saved by faith in Christ is much more important than fighting for a Church. Your soul is precious and is never dying. I am not your enemy. I love you and I pointed out an obvious flaw which you even repeated. I also want people who do not know to know that you are misrepresenting Christ. Please escape for your life! Hell is real!! God bless you.
Thanks for d gospel. I dwell in heaven, i operate from heaven, heaven is not my desired destination because dat is where i live presently. Yes i will fight for my church because that is where my spiritual location is, God knows my name, knows d church i attend and sometimes wen he wants to talk to me, he doesn't go to tell pst Oyedepo rather he talks to Pastor Chris and when he releases dat word i will know its from God to me. So i wont stand where anybody would insult my church, my brother i will give u a holy fight.
I dnt know how u think d gospel came to u, it didnt come cool and calm, d british colonized us, punished us, imprisoned us and still gave us d greatest gift, d gospel of Christ.
So wen i turn d other side of my Christianity stop assuming am a sinner

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Purity is synonymous with inward righteousness (Matthew 5:8; 1st Timothy 5:22; 1st John 3:2-5; 1st Thessalonians 5:22-24). Without inward righteousness, a professing believer is likened to a whited sepulchre, a hypocrite (Matthew 23:25-28). Such a 'Christian' is at risk of damnation of hell! (Matthew 23:33).

Purity is a product of righteousness. They don't mean the same thing.

It's not your fault.. you haven't been taught right. Otherwise, you should have known that Jesus taught and ministered to folks who weren't born again while he was on earth; they were not saved and did not have the life of God in them. They couldn't have been born again since Jesus had not yet died and resurrected.

So it wasn't Christians he was referring to as whitewashed sepulchres. A Christian is valuable and like Jesus whether he realizes it or not. There is no Christian without inward righteousness; stop lying in your bid to 'help' God.

And like said earlier, save that your religious preaching, it's not needed here.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
zionmade1:

Thanks for d gospel. I dwell in heaven, i operate from heaven, heaven is not my desired destination because dat is where i live presently. Yes i will fight for my church because that is where my spiritual location is, God knows my name, knows d church i attend and sometimes wen he wants to talk to me, he doesn't go to tell pst Oyedepo rather he talks to Pastor Chris and when he releases dat word i will know its from God to me. So i wont stand where anybody would insult my church, my brother i will give u a holy fight.
I dnt know how u think d gospel came to u, it didnt come cool and calm, d british colonized us, punished us, imprisoned us and still gave us d greatest gift, d gospel of Christ.
I am not assuming sir. It is what the Bible says. Those who hate, are soon angry, abusive, curse, fight,are retaliatory etc are sinners and need to repent (Mark 7:20:23; 1st Corinthians 6:9,10; Galatians 5:19-21; Being a fanatical member of a particular denomination or local Church without repentance can never qualify anyone for heaven. Anyone who tells you otherwise is simply a deceiver. You are not permitted to blow hot and cold at the same time - preach the gospel and be insultive at the same time - the later rubbishes the former. What is then the difference between you and the people you preach to? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
zionmade1:

I am not assuming sir. It is what the Bible says. Those who hate, are soon angry, are abusive, curse, fight, steal, commit sexual immorality, are retaliatory etc are sinners and need to repent (Mark 7:20:23; 1st Corinthians 6:9,10; Galatians 5:19-21; Revelation 21:cool. Being a fanatical member of a particular denomination or local Church without repentance can never qualify anyone for heaven. Any apostle, pastor, bishop etc who tells you otherwise is simply a deceiver. You are not permitted to blow hot and cold at the same time - preach the gospel and be insultive at the same time - the later rubbishes the former. What is then the difference between you and the people you preach to? Thanks.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by zionmade1: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
I am not assuming sir. It is what the Bible says. Those who hate, are soon angry, abusive, curse, fight,are retaliatory etc are sinners and need to repent (Mark 7:20:23; 1st Corinthians 6:9,10; Galatians 5:19-21; Being a fanatical member of a particular denomination or local Church without repentance can never qualify anyone for heaven. Anyone who tells you otherwise is simply a deceiver. You are not permitted to blow hot and cold at the same time - preach the gospel and be insultive at the same time - the later rubbishes the former. What is then the difference between you and the people you preach to? Thanks.
I think i have shown u enof respect, now stay off my mention before u get it from. Mr religious go and ask Paul d kind of gospel he preached to Bar jesus
I will soon start d insult with u because i know ur type. I repeat stay off my mention. D bible says be wise as a serpent.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
donnie:

Purity is a product of righteousness. They don't mean the same thing.

It's not your fault.. you haven't been taught right. Otherwise, you should have known that Jesus taught and ministered to folks who weren't born again while he was on earth; they were not saved and did not have the life of God in them. They couldn't have been born again since Jesus had not yet died and resurrected.

So it wasn't Christians he was referring to as whitewashed sepulchres. A Christian is valuable and like Jesus whether he realizes it or not. There is no Christian without inward righteousness; stop lying in your bid to 'help' God.

And like said earlier, save that your religious preaching, it's not needed here.
My friend, you erred sir. There were people that were born again before Christ died - Peter and the rest Apostles were among then. Yes, Christ was not referring to Christians as whitewashed sepulchres - He was referring to the Pharisees who were mainly after outward show. That is the point sir. Without holiness, no eye shall see God.

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
My friend, you erred sir. There were people that were born again before Christ died - Peter and the rest Apostles were among then. Yes, Christ was not referring to Christians as whitewashed sepulchres - He was referring to the Pharisees who were mainly after outward show. That is the point sir. Without holiness, no eye shall see God.

The bolded makes no spiritual sense and has exposed you as lacking basic understanding of the gospel of Christ. I knew that from the beginning tho...

Instead of you to humbly accept your mistake and correct yourself, you continue showing your ignorance. That's why I won't even brother tutoring you. Bye
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
donnie:

The bolded makes no spiritual sense and has exposed you as lacking basic understanding of the gospel of Christ. I knew that from the beginning tho...

Instead of you to humbly accept your mistake and correct yourself, you continue showing your ignorance. That's why I won't even brother tutoring you. Bye

Wonderful! See a self-appointed tutor telling the world that there is nothing like inward and outward righteousness. I bursted that error with Scriptural verses. He followed it with another error - that no body was born again before Christ went to the cross. (John 8:31,32; 15:3; 17:6-20). What a fallacy! So John the Baptist and other believers who died before Christ went to the Cross all perished. Dear 'tutor', don't tutor me with your falsehood. I know better than you (no pride meant - just the truth). Thanks.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
zionmade1:

I think i have shown u enof respect, now stay off my mention before u get it from. Mr religious go and ask Paul d kind of gospel he preached to Bar jesus
I will soon start d insult with u because i know ur type. I repeat stay off my mention. D bible says be wise as a serpent.
This is a public forum sir. If we cannot handle criticisms, we can simply stay off. So threatening people with insults is part of what you are taught in that great Church. Congrats to you and your pastors. Bye.

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Wonderful! See a self-appointed tutor telling the world that there is nothing like inward and outward righteousness. I bursted that error with Scriptural verses. He followed it with another error - that no body was born again before Christ went to the cross. (John 8:31,32; 15:3; 17:6-20). What a fallacy! So John the Baptist and other believers who died before Christ went to the Cross all perished. Dear 'tutor', don't tutor me with your falsehood. I know better than you (no pride meant - just the truth). Thanks.

You are confused. Not your fault tho... your teachers are also confused. They don't know who the Christian is.

Yes I can tutor you plus your teachers, but you have lost that opportunity. Now leave.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by ilynem(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
zionmade1:

Welldone bro am waiting for "it is photoshop" crew.
We pull the highest crowd in Nigeria and still we are d second most criticized. I wonder wen our critics will get to realise that there criticism helps in d spread of the gospel.
It is not a competition.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
donnie:

You are confused. Not your fault tho... your teachers are also confused. They don't know who the Christian is.

Yes I can tutor you plus your teachers, but you have lost that opportunity. Now leave.

A Christian is a former sinner who has repented and surrendered his life to Christ to live for Him the rest of his/her life. Repentance starts from the heart by way of change in thoughts, desires, interests, pursuits, aspirations and lifestyle. Eventually, is shows outwardly in form of
change in appearance, dressing, friendship, association, (and sometimes place of worship/fellowship). Of course, there is change in his/her eternal destination. A Christian studies the word of God with other believers, prays often and evangelises to bring others to Christ. A Christian is not careless about his life. He makes conscious efforts to flee from sin and all appearance of it. He continues in the race till the end. Anyone who claims to have received Christ but lives a careless life is not a Christian or probably a bsckslidder. There is no eternal security for sinning 'Christians' (Ezekiel 3:20,21; 1st Corinthians 9:27; 10:12; 2nd Peter 2:20-22). Any so called Bible teaching that encourages sin or careless living is a doctrine of devils being taught by agents of Satan.(1st Timothy 4:1). God bless you.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
A Christian is a former sinner who has repented and surrendered his life to Christ to live for Him the rest of his/her life. Repentance starts from the heart by way of change in thoughts, desires, interests, pursuits, aspirations and lifestyle. Eventually, is shows outwardly in form of
change in appearance, dressing, friendship, association, (and sometimes place of worship/fellowship). Of course, there is change in his/her eternal destination. A Christian studies the word of God with other believers, prays often and evangelises to bring others to Christ. A Christian is not careless about his life. He makes conscious efforts to flee from sin and all appearance of it. He continues in the race till the end. Anyone who claims to have received Christ but lives a careless life is not a Christian or probably a bsckslidder. There is no eternal security for sinning 'Christians' (Ezekiel 3:20,21; 1st Corinthians 9:27; 10:12; 2nd Peter 2:20-22). Any so called Bible teaching that encourages sin or careless living is a doctrine of devils being taught by agents of Satan.(1st Timothy 4:1). God bless you.

Mtcheew SMH.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by dalaman: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
zionmade1:

Thanks for d gospel. I dwell in heaven, i operate from heaven, heaven is not my desired destination because dat is where i live presently. [/b]Yes i will fight for my church because that is where my spiritual location is, God knows my name, knows d church i attend and sometimes wen he wants to talk to me, he doesn't go to tell pst Oyedepo rather he talks to Pastor Chris and when he releases dat word i will know its from God to me. So i wont stand where anybody would insult my church, my brother i will give u a holy fight.
[b]I dnt know how u think d gospel came to u, it didnt come cool and calm, d british colonized us, punished us, imprisoned us and still gave us d greatest gift, d gospel of Christ.

Na wah ooo. No be small thing.
C": JackBizzle, Hahn, hopefulLandlord
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
dalaman:

Na wah ooo. No be small thing.
C": JackBizzle, Hahn, hopefulLandlord

Hehe

Cc: joagbaje Mabell mbaemeka Gombs tongue
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by dalaman: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
donnie:

Hehe

Cc: joagbaje Mabel Gombs tongue

Do you also live and operate from heaven?
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
dalaman:

Do you also live and operate from heaven?

Yh sure
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by dalaman: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
donnie:

Yh sure

So what can you do that we the people that live on earth can not do?
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
dalaman:

So what can you do that we the people that live on earth can not do?

We have fellowship with almighty Jehovah God.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by dalaman: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
donnie:

We have fellowship with almighty Jehovah God.

Nothing tangible. No new knowledge or new forecast? Only platitudes of fellowship? Interesting.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
donnie:

Mtcheew SMH.
Is it not a pity that a person who does not know 2+2 arrogates to himself the position of tutor of a graduate of Mathematics?
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Is it not s pity that a person who does not know 2+2 arrogates to himself the position of tutor of a graduate of Mathematics?

Try hard as you can, you do not deserve a response from me.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
donnie:

Try hard as you can, you do not deserve a response from me.
It is obvious you are not yet a Christian. Yet you are a 'tutor' to some 'Christians'! Little wonder people who call themselves Christians make people of other religions and atteists to assume they do not need our gospel.

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
It is obvious you are not yet a Christian. Yet you are a 'tutor' to some 'Christians'! Little wonder people who call themselves Christians make people of other religions and atteists to assume they do not need our gospel.

Mtcheeew
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Can anything good come out of Christ Embassy?

This dubious church that Sir John debunked joagbaje miraculous HIV healing? Outta thread jare

2 Likes

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by donnie(m): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
adepeter26:

This dubious church that Sir John debunked joagbaje miraculous HIV healing? Outta thread jare

Your face when the spirit that is pushing you is finally cast out...

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by UnchangeableGod: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
donnie:

Mtcheeew
It is so unfortunate that somebody will gather prostitutes, fraudsters, delinquents, fornicators, perverts, tugs and all categories of sinners together and call them Christians without leading them to genuine repentance from sin. It saddens heaven to see how people are being taught a lot from the Bible other than how to be free from sin. It is real a pity that multitudes, especially the younger generation go for crusades and to worship places to hear motivational messages and be made to feel better while growing deeper in iniquity. It is such a pity that sinners are told with all brazenness that they can be Christians while still wilfully sinning! As such, religion and 'churchiality' is on the astronomical rise while iniquity is equally geometrically increasing! What a pity!
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by hopefulLandlord: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
dalaman:

Nothing tangible. No new knowledge or new forecast? Only platitudes of fellowship? Interesting.

Hehehehehehehehe
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by Akiintom: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
zionmade1:

This thread is for my church,.......... Do a little research on my moniker..

u will know dat i can preach d gospel

as well as DAMAGE UR DESTINY WITH INSULTS.

I rest my case. Next time u see me comment mention me again and i will show u wat paul meant by two edged sword

*boko haram members, need to come to this guy, for apprenticeship in act of violent savagery!
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by dalaman: 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Hehehehehehehehe

The thing tire me oo. I never see that kind delusion before. Someone will confidently claims he lives and operate from heaven. If you ask him specific questions now all you'll hear from him are "baa baa baa, meh meh meh". Charlatans.

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by dalaman: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
adepeter26:

Pls can you post a link to the thread.
Re: 250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 2 [PICS] by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recommend Threads For Frontpage / Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans / Can Morality Exist Without Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.