Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog (1004 Views)

My Mother Has Joined Whatsapp Cult / Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap / My Bae Joined Nairaland Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by FitnessDoctor: 7:47pm On May 28, 2017
Hello, my name is Paul Samuel - FitnesDoctor, your favorite health blogger..

I have been here on nairaland for sometime sharing health information and educating people how to live great. I have had my fair share of criticisms and praises.. I have had people come to my mail to request for information and also praise me for the information I share.. For those who I have not sent a response to (madeofblaq). Don't worry, I have not forgotten about it.

So, some people think that good health is all about the jogging, sit ups and push ups they do anytime they feel like or just three times a week. They feel like it is all about eating right and living right with the right hygiene that will keep you healthy...

Some of you don't even know the connection between exercises and your immune system and you don't know that the Immune system was the reason why some people recovered from the deadly Ebola disease while others were dropping dead on the road.. (Ebola is back you know, it is already dropping bodies in DRC).. You don't know that exercises you do are supposed to work your inner body system and not the outer system with abs, flat stomach, absence of stretch marks, and great curves. It is more than just that.

Some of you don't even know the signs your body shows to tell you that your immune system is doing great, it is not just the absence of diseases, because you might get cancer even though you haven't been to the hospital in six years and someone who gets malaria like salary will live till 90 without any complicating diseases.

You can try googling health information, read up what you have on the net, but the truth is that most of the things you see there were written by people who have not experienced it.. They wrote based on probability, on how they expect you to feel... i write based on experience.. I have been there and I know how it feels..

The question is have you joined FitnesDoctor on his blog?

Don't go about chasing money and forget to look good and healthy while doing it.. August Alsina (A Musician) is begging for prayers from his fans because he is battling for his eyes.. The disease he has is about to make him go blind.. He has the money, but he still asks for prayers.. Improve your immune system.. know what you are doing, why you are doing it and if you are doing it right.. Don't just do it..

I am here to make you look good, and get the best of out of your life..

Why not join me on my blog... Join the healthy Community. https://page.co/v9dY
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 28, 2017
Troll

Enter ur vicki acct make i laugh
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by FitnessDoctor: 7:52pm On May 28, 2017
itsJude:
Troll

Enter ur vicki acct make i laugh

Respect yourself, I am here to make people look good through health and fitness and not to create arguments..

I have only one other account apart from this and the moniker is /ruggedfitness

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by Newbeginnings(m): 8:12pm On May 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Respect yourself, I am here to make people look good through health and fitness and not to create arguments..

I have only one other account apart from this and the moniker is /rugged.fitness

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Nice one... Happy Sunday Doc
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by FitnessDoctor: 8:16pm On May 28, 2017
Newbeginnings:

Nice one... Happy Sunday Doc

Happy Sunday to you too..
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by FitnessDoctor: 7:40am On May 29, 2017
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by MadeOfBlaq(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2017
It refused to register, please check the link out
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by FitnessDoctor: 11:06am On May 29, 2017
MadeOfBlaq:
It refused to register, please check the link out

I see..

Try this link https://page.co/v9dY
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by mrsfavour(f): 4:21pm On May 30, 2017
Fitness Doctor pls I had my baby via C.S and its 18 months now, can I do exercises gradually ? I need to know pls.
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by FitnessDoctor: 4:31pm On May 30, 2017
mrsfavour:
Fitness Doctor pls I had my baby via C.S and its 18 months now, can I do exercises gradually ? I need to know pls.

Yes you can begin exercising now..

You should be up and ready to exercise after 2 months of delivery (even though you went through C.S)...

But first, how did your postnatal check go?
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by mrsfavour(f): 4:51pm On May 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Yes you can begin exercising now..

You should be up and ready to exercise after 2 months of delivery (even though you went through C.S)...

But first, how did your postnatal check go?

my post natal was cool,no wound or decay,it just healed immediately without any issue. am not having another child anytime soon so I want to burn down some calories and still look good .
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by FitnessDoctor: 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
mrsfavour:
my post natal was cool,no wound or decay,it just healed immediately without any issue. am not having another child anytime soon so I want to burn down some calories and still look good .

Sorry for the late reply.. You are good to go..

Were you doing exercises before you became pregnant and did you do any exercise while you were pregnant?
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by tosyne2much(m): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fitness Doctor, what are the foods to avoid as an ulcer patient?
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by SexyNairalander: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I have only one other account apart from this and the moniker is /ruggedfitness

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
so Na you get that account
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by FitnessDoctor: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
SexyNairalander:
so Na you get that account

hmmm
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by SexyNairalander: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

hmmm
and I was busy deciding who to choose between you and ruggedfitness

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by Ruggedfitness: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
SexyNairalander:
and I was busy deciding who to choose between you and ruggedfitnes

Hahaha, it's same person, the same Paul Samuel

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by mrsfavour(f): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Sorry for the late reply.. You are good to go..

Were you doing exercises before you became pregnant and did you do any exercise while you were pregnant?
yes, b4 conception .
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by FitnessDoctor: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
mrsfavour:
yes, b4 conception .

So you are very good to go... Why not set a goal for yourself and measure how much weight you would like to lose (try not to lose more than 4 pounds a week)... then check yourself weekly...

If you need advice on the kind of exercises that could be best and any extra thin you need to do, I am always here for you
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by mrsfavour(f): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

So you are very good to go... Why not set a goal for yourself and measure how much weight you would like to lose (try not to lose more than 4 pounds a week)... then check yourself weekly...

If you need advice on the kind of exercises that could be best and any extra thin you need to do, I am always here for you
indeed I need advice ,I want to come down a bit more.
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by FitnessDoctor: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
mrsfavour:
indeed I need advice ,I want to come down a bit more.

Okay, so here is what I think about when I look at your profile pic.. Although you look good already (but I can't get a full view)..

I can see a woman who does mostly light exercises, just like walking and some stretching and probably does not exercise for up to 30 minutes daily and also does not do it for up to 4 times a week..

Am I right?
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by mrsfavour(f): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Okay, so here is what I think about when I look at your profile pic.. Although you look good already (but I can't get a full view)..

I can see a woman who does mostly light exercises, just like walking and some stretching and probably does not exercise for up to 30 minutes daily and also does not do it for up to 4 times a week..

Am I right?
hahahahahaha.my house help left us,am only managing to do house chores,don't normally have full time to properly workout.
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by FitnessDoctor: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
mrsfavour:
hahahahahaha.my house help left us,am only managing to do house chores,don't normally have full time to properly workout.

So I am right then...

Remember that saying that half bread is better than none.. To be sincere with you, it does not work when it comes to exercising.. You need the full bread to see great results..

If you really want to look good then you need to start creating time to look good...

Do you think you can schedule out 30 minutes from Monday To Thursday for exercising
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by mrsfavour(f): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

So I am right then...

Remember that saying that half bread is better than none.. To be sincere with you, it does not work when it comes to exercising.. You need the full bread to see great results..

If you really want to look good then you need to start creating time to look good...

Do you think you can schedule out 30 minutes from Monday To Thursday for exercising
yes,even a hour
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by teehamzat(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fitnessdoctor, what are the foods to eat for a healthy internal system, foods that boost the strength of the liver, replenishes cells , high immune system and all that...thanks

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by FitnessDoctor: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
mrsfavour:
yes,even a hour

Lets just start with 30 minutes and you can move it up if you really want to...

The next step is to get my ebook on belly fat loss (which also helps you lose body fat, because you can't just lose belly fat alone)..

The ebook is N3,000 and if you really want it, you can send a mail to healthnewsphases@gmail.com with subject "Fat Loss Ebook" I will send further instructions to you after that..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by FitnessDoctor: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
teehamzat:
Fitnessdoctor, what are the foods to eat for a healthy internal system, foods that boost the strength of the liver, replenishes cells , high immune system and all that...thanks

A balanced diet, there is no food that does this individually but a balanced diet provides your body with all the necessary requirements.. While taking fruits provide welfare for your internal system.

I hope you understand what a balance diet is?
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by teehamzat(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by mrsfavour(f): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Lets just start with 30 minutes and you can move it up if you really want to...

The next step is to get my ebook on belly fat loss (which also helps you lose body fat, because you can't just lose belly fat alone)..

The ebook is N3,000 and if you really want it, you can send a mail to healthnewsphases@gmail.com with subject "Fat Loss Ebook" I will send further instructions to you after that..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
ok
Re: Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog by FitnessDoctor: 7:00am On Jun 19, 2017
mrsfavour:
ok

Happy New Week

Today is Monday and you are yet to get your package, hope there is no problem?

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Demon Meaning?? / Apologetic Girl Kneels On The Ground To Beg Boyfriend Profusely In The Public / 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.