Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (99462 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Uchenduin: 10:43pm On May 28, 2017
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by learnedman(m): 10:43pm On May 28, 2017
This is why they kill them like rats in the North
shut up,u hate filled genocidal tribalist.u better travel to Rwanda,that's where your kind lives

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by perez100: 10:44pm On May 28, 2017
Fake news, and Ironsi did not plot any coup let alone becoming the coup leader.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by buchilino(m): 10:44pm On May 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
just a few days osibanjo talked about learning from history but these mor0ns will her listen.

the driving factor in the killing of the ibos prequel to the civil war was the killing of the premier of the north and the taunts any followed by ibos living in the north.

yes hausas have a plot of uneducated street urchins that can become weapons of murder but the ibos are not helping matters either.

if Buhari is 74 (official age maybe 80 real age) and its normal for old people to have health challenges. as a Yoruba man and an advocate of a better Nigeria (true federalism) I believe he did the right thing handing over to the VP but I don't support his decision to seek ,medical care abroad.

yes it's OK to call for his resignation or maybe even impeachment but wishing the man dead and attributing geriatric illness to God's wrath and saying all sorry of silly things in just dumb. what do we have to gain by making inflammatory statements about the presidents health and wishing him dead? you might not like his policies but playing politics with someone's life and wishing him dead makes you just as bad as the uneducated Hausa fulanis who are ever willing to kill innocent people.

long story short the ibos are just as guilty in destroying the unity of this country as the Hausa and Yoruba. in fact the ibos are trying harder to pull the country down.
God forbid Buhari dies there will be jubilation in he south east and that will fuel another round of hate and probably killings in the north.

we are the architect of our own misfortunes not the British that brought us together

D PROBLEM IS NOT JUST D NORTH. D BIGGER PROBLEM IS D EUROPEANS (ESPECIALLY D BRITISH) WHO C NIGERIA AS INVESTMENT DAT MUST STAY EVEN IF DER IS INJUSTICE. DAT D IGBOS FAILED IN D 60S WAR IS COS D EUROPEANS GAVE WEAPONS TO D NORTH, LOBBIED AMERICA NOT TO INTERVENE. DAT NORTHERNS R ARROGANT N PROUD IS COS DEY NO DAT DEY HAVE D SUPPORT OF D BRITISH. BUT NOTHING LASTS 4EVA. WE (IGBOS) DON'T WANT WAR, BUT OUR ENEMIES R NOT READY TO EVEN DISCUSS OUR GRIEVANCES. D BRITISH DOESN'T CARE IF D NORTH COMMITS HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES, DEY R READY TO COVER IT UP AS LONG AS IT AFFECTS DER INTERESTS. I DON'T SUPPORT WISHING ILL TO ANYONE, BUT D WAY BUHARI HATES IGBOS, IGBOS HATE HIM LIKEWISE.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 10:44pm On May 28, 2017
CokersClub:
I am damn serious.. Your profile says, love don't exist? . What happened

love is just a word....it realy doesnt exist...she is right....
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:45pm On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
Make una free KANU ooo....

He's a free man already na

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Fulmigati: 10:45pm On May 28, 2017
The emotional pain and hurt feelings in thread is epic cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by chimauk(m): 10:45pm On May 28, 2017
sammydirectly:

You are right. I actually named my bulldog Odumegwu Ojukwu, because it knows how to start a civil war with armed robbers at night but doesn't always finish it. It usually ends up sneaking away like a woman after shaking everywhere for a while.
It's a coward but a brave coward. So it's my hero. When it returns after many days, my dog, Odumegwu Ojukwu, will now campaign for elections with the Robbers to be their Dogs Association's president.
My dog has no shame. It is a bit stupid, but it a brave stupid coward. Guess what? It is my hero.
if ur hero(a dog) is a brave stupid coward then Wat Re u?
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 10:45pm On May 28, 2017
Equalizer:
Another Civil war loading....

I dey tell u if nigeeriano take time another war to start oh
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 10:47pm On May 28, 2017
xcolanto:

Nonsend trash!
I can see you so much love the Igbo's
You go beg tire
Keep begging for unity
Dirty thing tongue
U were born nd raised in potopoto. So, i want drag myself so low to share in your hate-filled life. Oloripelebe

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

love is just a word....it realy doesnt exist...she is right....
really?. U male or female?
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
just a few days osibanjo talked about learning from history but these mor0ns will her listen.

the driving factor in the killing of the ibos prequel to the civil war was the killing of the premier of the north and the taunts any followed by ibos living in the north.

yes hausas have a plot of uneducated street urchins that can become weapons of murder but the ibos are not helping matters either.

if Buhari is 74 (official age maybe 80 real age) and its normal for old people to have health challenges. as a Yoruba man and an advocate of a better Nigeria (true federalism) I believe he did the right thing handing over to the VP but I don't support his decision to seek ,medical care abroad.

yes it's OK to call for his resignation or maybe even impeachment but wishing the man dead and attributing geriatric illness to God's wrath and saying all sorry of silly things in just dumb. what do we have to gain by making inflammatory statements about the presidents health and wishing him dead? you might not like his policies but playing politics with someone's life and wishing him dead makes you just as bad as the uneducated Hausa fulanis who are ever willing to kill innocent people.

long story short the ibos are just as guilty in destroying the unity of this country as the Hausa and Yoruba. in fact the ibos are trying harder to pull the country down.
God forbid Buhari dies there will be jubilation in he south east and that will fuel another round of hate and probably killings in the north.

we are the architect of our own misfortunes not the British that brought us together

Who is Osibanjo?

A coward,nonentity,a coordinator and Buharis errand boy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by georgecso(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2017
At a point during the war... Ojukwu fled to Ivory Coast... Real soldier don't run... He was selfish and a very good definition of a coward.. He brought so much pains and sorrow to igbo land yet he was regarded as a hero. Like Hitler, he should have committed suicide rather than taking to his heels.. Ask an average IPOB guy, what next after Biafra? Nothing...

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 10:49pm On May 28, 2017
Buhari is a noun and could be the the name of any person, animal, place or thing....

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 10:49pm On May 28, 2017
I'll keep saying it.

These guys don't deserve to be in Nigeria.

They deserve to have their own hate-filled, bile-infested republic and Let them wipe themselves off the surface of this planet.

At least, that will be one less group of people ferrying drugs up and across international borders.

Iranu! Ki lan pon jebe l'akisa fun.

Nigeria should do herself a favour and push them out. And make sure you fence them all round with a 3km high wall to prevent access through the borders.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by apholaryn: 10:49pm On May 28, 2017
mirabel001:
in my nxt world i would luv to be a biafran
who or what is stopping u now?
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by styletrendy: 10:49pm On May 28, 2017
Chaii Kanu

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 10:50pm On May 28, 2017
condomuser:

There is nothing wrong with naming a cow buhari, it is not an offence in a civilized society.

but its disrespectful...and people will remember that in the future...especialy the north...

na so una started before the civil war....

we nigerians are not capable to give you biafra....we are too busy struggling to survive like the rest of the world...you are just asking for trouble...

and trouble you shall get!!!...

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 28, 2017
chimauk:
if ur hero(a dog) is a brave stupid coward then Wat Re u?

This question is directed to the ipads, sorry ipods, no, Igbos.

Oya food don land. Answer this guy who you are.
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by xcolanto(m): 10:51pm On May 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:

[s]U were born nd raised in potopoto. So, i want drag myself so low to share in your hate-filled life. Oloripelebe[/s]

Your a low life!
Next time learn to mind your freaking business
Begging begger! undecided

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by demio007: 10:52pm On May 28, 2017
No matter how we twist and try to manage the situation. Nigeria need to be restructured and we need to do it fast, if not this growing problem will consumed the country. Yoruba is also asking for restructuring, not the manner the igbos are demanding for it. The bottom line is , we need to restructure. God forbid crises starts in any part of the country. No tribe right now is in support of the other. It's just lip services.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by hollah123: 10:52pm On May 28, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
You presume the Northerners hold the monopoly of violence. You'll be shocked at what will happen the next time they start their madness
chest beater, u don start again. the same way u said if nnamdi kanu wasn't released few days after his arrest d zoo will fall. my guy d zoo still dey kanpe OK. just go n read about biafra war n how u people were massacred

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by bantudra: 10:52pm On May 28, 2017
Fulmigati:
Unity beggars take am grin grin grin

after zoo animals you now call us Unity beggars?.....dont forget,the rest of the world is watching too...

when we start beating una up again,nobody will come to your rescue....

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=winterfell007 post=56971065]Atimes as an igbo man. I'm forced to believe that the igbos are driven by sentiments not reason. How can u name an animal 'Buhari' just to spite the him. To me that sounds unreasonable, I must condemn it because it's not right. How can the entire igbo race place their trust on man who appears to be full of hate and bitterness to lead a secessionist struggle.

U don't get what u want by throwing shades at other people, u'll end frustrating yourself the more. I implore my igbo brothers to let reason prevail before sentiments. Thanks what is actually your point you would had have bit point but for you to be envy and hatred you run out of your sense
Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by DonCortino: 10:54pm On May 28, 2017
Equalizer:
Another Civil war loading....

Because of buhari the cow?

Abegii

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2017
xcolanto:

Your a low life!
Next time learn to mind your freaking business
Begging begger! undecided
Nigeria is my business. I won't watch nd sit why one hate-filled group of individuals soil her name further because of one delusional movement. If you want Biafra, ask ur Brothers in other parts of the country to return home. Don't spread hate, just return home. Nigeria is also tired of u.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by Prefola: 10:54pm On May 28, 2017
Oh God!!! wen wil dis 'republic of comfusion' let us rest wit their noise na... outta hia!!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) by apholaryn: 10:55pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
mynd44 lalasticlala
lol as usual,chest beaters always playing the victim..Buhari no be person papa? ewu!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) / AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.