Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble (99512 Views)

Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) / List Of 8 States That Landed In Financial Distress And Why / Faces Behind Deal That Landed Nigeria In $9.6bn Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by tendingNews: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Battle For The Soul Of The Nation - The PDP/Atiku Presidential Election Petition: The Video That Got AIT Banned As Nigerians React

Nigerians have reacted to the video Aired by AIT that landed it into trouble. Nigerians also reacted to the ban.

The National Broadcasting Commission had yesterday suspended the operating license of DAAR Communications PLC .

Director General of the Commission Isa’aq Modibbo disclosed this at a briefing in Abuja.

The NBC boss says the decision was taken because of the company’s persistent violations of the NBC’s broadcasting Code, despite several warnings from the commission.

Dele Momodu shared the video that landed AIT in trouble and captioned it:

"Aired by AIT yesterday... the controversial documentary that landed it in trouble... May God appease the gods..."

See how Nigerians are reacting to the video and to the ban placed on AIT. Some are blaming AIT after watching the video.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/ait-ban-video-battle-for-soul-of-nation.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by tendingNews: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Watch the video HERE

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Raydos: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nigeria has been fúçked up by a lot of politicians, but wetin dey pain me be say, the country refused to get pregnant, make everything scatter

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by kaen1317: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
I am the most abused and insulted president in the world, but when I leave you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my Government---GEJ

601 Likes 65 Shares

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by princeade86(m): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
But I don't think we are practicing democracy in this country.

81 Likes

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Sirpaul(m): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
AIT - Atiku Independent Television

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by moderatorr1: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
Wow
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Blitz888(m): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by 400billionman: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
Likes for Atiku, Shares for Buhary.

(Likes)1,050 (Shares)90

How to identify Scam 101.

Kikiki

310 Likes 56 Shares

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Westsida: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ait wasn’t like this many years back! They’re one of the best even if not the best! The owner must have been paid some certain huge amount of money to engage deeply into all these mess! I’m damn sure it won’t be for free!

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by MyPicsSaysItall: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Well, though the ban looks harsh, Daar communications saw these coming

They breached a code of conduct and are being sanctioned.

I don't see any witch hunting as claimed by the owner

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Afedminister49: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ait
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by ProudBoy: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
There is only one truth here. AIT breached a code and was appropriately sanctioned.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Westsida: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
[s]
kaen1317:
I am the most abused and insulted president in the world, but when I leave you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my Government---GEJ
[/s]

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Ooye12: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Well Apc government are not joking with any one

3 Likes

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by stephleena(f): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
kaen1317:

34 Likes

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Jossyroyal1: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
undecided

Buhari is an unnecessary evil if not that some people's gullibility is highly irredeemable.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by LibertyRep: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Someone once asked

Do we have more stringer regulators than the USA?
Are we more democratically inclined than the USA?

Why then is the CNN still operating?

Who determines the red line and when it is crossed?
All stations can't be like the NTA. Some people yearn for balanced reportage.

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by oceaneverdry77: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
The battle just began..

4 Likes

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by meshacha1: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
I hope you are enjoying Nexr level

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by meshacha1: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
Welcome to next lever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by UceeGod: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
kaen1317:

All of you who support these politicians are the major problem with Nigeria. No politician deserve the support of any right thinking Nigerian.
Until you all start thinking and taking actions against these evil people that parade themselves as politicians, Nigeria will remain the same if not worse for the next generations to come.

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by pablobellins(m): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
they saw it coming.... so what landed ray power fm in trouble? cos am missing it already... RAYYYYYY POOWWEEERR!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by royallord1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hahaha....
Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by festacman(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
This is a well thought out political blackmail game by Atiku's team against President Buhari.
- Put out the narratives that Buhari is a dictator in international community
- hire PR firms to be on standby,
- provoke Buhari constantly until he acts,
- then switch on the "dictator's clamp down on press" song,
- which the standby PR hirelings will trumpet to the world that a dictator is in Nigeria.

However, let Atiku, Saraki and their co-travellers keep in mind that a monster dictator can be created out of a normal person if that person is pushed to the wall, fighting for his life. They should tread with caution.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by sirfemoz(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
He that is surrounded by the enemies should be watchful and not fall into trap. AIT knew they were being watched, yet the fell into the trap. Now they will be seeking Nigerians sympathy and emotional judgement.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
kaen1317:

Said by the same man who sent troops to mop up all the newspapers published on a certian day so that an 'embarassing story' won't be read by the public.

Said by the same man who sent the Police to block the National Assembly to prevent people from entering who were his 'opponents'.

Bubu is a mess, but GEJ was no better.

115 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) / National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 / Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.