Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Live Convo Vs Phone Conversation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Live Convo Vs Phone Conversation (657 Views)

How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Convo Vs Phone Conversation by newyorks(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2017
Romancelanders Why do most guys often ran short of words when having live conversation with a bae but they talk till enternity while discussing on phone
Re: Live Convo Vs Phone Conversation by dmgr(m): 8:43pm On May 28, 2017
it all depends on to speaker and the girl being spoken to
Re: Live Convo Vs Phone Conversation by dingbang(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2017
See I want you people to understand this.

Communication is a two way thing....

It won't last when either party lacks sense of continuity.

How can I ask a lady what has she been up to lately and all she says is nothing much... And you fvcking expect me to unbore your day with such daftness

1 Like

Re: Live Convo Vs Phone Conversation by Chidonc(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2017
because the live recharge card finishes faster than that if phone convo. tanch u .
Re: Live Convo Vs Phone Conversation by newyorks(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2017
dingbang:

How can I ask a lady what has she been up to lately and all she says is nothing much... And you fvcking expect me to unbore your day with such daftness
man u made a point. some gals on facebook can be so boring and dormant that they can ruin urday with short words like kk,5n,gud, u, etc...
Re: Live Convo Vs Phone Conversation by dingbang(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2017
newyorks:
man u made a point. some gals on facebook can be so boring and dormant that they can ruin urday with short words like kk,5n,gud, u, etc...
I don't waste my time with such girls... Irrespective of whether I asked for her digits or not.. Once I notice any lackadaisical attitude towards the conversation or friendship, I bolt out...
Re: Live Convo Vs Phone Conversation by NevetsIbot(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2017
dingbang:

You make sense brovah.

I just shift those girls outta my chats... I only converse with conversationalists like me
Re: Live Convo Vs Phone Conversation by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 28, 2017
I hate phones - very rude devices angry

(1) (Reply)

A Call By keketu Against Nairaland Woman Wrapering !!! / Simple Way To Guard Your Heart / True Love? Man Caught Writing Exams For His Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.