Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! (4926 Views)

Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does / 'Religion Has Done More Harm To Man Than Technology' - Twitter User Says / Religion Has Caused More Harm Than Any Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 11:24am On May 29, 2017
ilynem:

Like he is the first doctor to see a ghost? Whatever he was hallucinating or not. He saw what he saw.

Whatever he saw was not real. He believed it was real.

What if he sees one of his patients as the devil while operating on the patient? Wouldnt he abandon the patient to die?
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by ilynem(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2017
Born2Freak:

Whatever he saw was not real. He believed it was real.

What if he sees one of his patients as the devil while operating on the patient? Wouldnt he abandon the patient to die?

What if, what if, what if. You do not know this guy personally. You do not know pedigree as a doctor. From the original post, he clearly stated he did not believe in ghosts, so you can't day that one incident makes him delusional and superstitious? You are only saying that because he is a Christian. If he was atheist, I bet you will be searching for an explanation instead of jumping into conclusions
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 2:23pm On May 29, 2017
ilynem:

What if, what if, what if. You do not know this guy personally. You do not know pedigree as a doctor. From the original post, he clearly stated he did not believe in ghosts, so you can't day that one incident makes him delusional and superstitious? You are only saying that because he is a Christian. If he was atheist, I bet you will be searching for an explanation instead of jumping into conclusions

If the doctor was an atheist, I would still call him delusional.

The doctor spoke in tongues to get rid of the ghost!

Bros. The doctor should come clean and say he was hallucinating as a result of tiredness and tried from losing the patient- I say this because that is what he would diagnose a patient for if a patient told him such a story

1 Like

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by ilynem(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2017
Born2Freak:

Bros. The doctor should come clean and say he was hallucinating as a result of tiredness and tried from losing the patient- I say this because that is what he would diagnose a patient for if a patient told him such a story
As a Christian, your defence is prayer. He saw something and prayed. It all boils down to his faith. That doesn't make him a bad Doctor. Whether it is hallucination or not. He saw what he saw.
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Born2Freak(f): 3:10pm On May 29, 2017
ilynem:

As a Christian, your defence is prayer. He saw something and prayed. It all boils down to his faith. That doesn't make him a bad Doctor. Whether it is hallucination or not. He saw what he saw.

K
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 29, 2017
Born2Freak:

This is real life not Harry potter. No ghosts here

Says who? my dear the fact u havent seen one doesnt me its a lie. There are ghosts.
If you wanna ask if ive seen one I would say Yes. Do i know ppl who have seen and even talked with ghosts i would say yes.

I have told the stories on other threads and believe me sist. ghosts are real.
As real as those smiling bums on your dp. grin
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 29, 2017
Born2Freak:

Babe the story below are real true life story. ITS MY COMMENT ON A THREAD LIKE THIS.

As a Christian I dont believe a dead persons ghost can still be walking around. The Bible says " it is appointed unto man to die once after this judgement"
So I want ti believe what ppl see is the image of the dead person that is being used by the evil spirits to deceive ppl in contrary to bible beliefs.
But have I seen anything like that before?
Oh Yes. Read on

One day I went home as a student of a higher institution in ibadan on a weekend. Coming back to school sunday evening I heard a bad news. a friend to my friend's girlfriend died. She was nice nd humble and I wept. I deserted the girls hostel because of her for like a week. the day I went to check a lady friend on the first floor I didnt meet her and left a note on her door, going back decending the stairs here was I face to face with the dead girl climbing up I was like four steps down and I couldnt believe my eyes as i stay glued with mouth open . She was climbing up covering her face with her arm. Why would a person cover his or her face while climbing a staircase. What for? I couldnt go down i couldnt climb up She walked past me and as soon as she finished climbing and took a turn i rushed up with courage to see which room she wanted to enter and She was gone. she was not even close to any room yet.
I stood on the balcony in wonder for minutes and went back to my room prayed and slept.

Another experience happened to a Friend She met a neighbour of ours in the market who was a trailer driver. The man used to travel often to an fro the North. They greeted and she asked the man wen he came back and he said some hours ago he said he was in a hurry that he wanted to go and see someone at Ojoo. They met at a market called Academy market in Ibadan. So they parted. Bose the lady was leaving two buildings away from us nd the man was leaving in our compound. Hours later some of the mans friends came to break the news of the mans death to the wife and children. He had died two days ealier in a motor accident in the North Bose heard shouts and cries in our compound and rushed down and she was shocked to hear that the man she saw about two hours ago had died two days ago. She was in shock.
She narrated to everyone how she asked the man wen he came and he said munites ago that he was rushing somewhere.

An elderly friend of mine brother Benji as we call him. His real name is Benjamin told us a story. A friend came to his office and met another friend of his. The three are friends they greeted and chatted. The friend came with the News Watch magazine. Hope you remember the Magazine Bro Benji borrowed it from him to read and the friend gave him he was eating Kolanut and Benji collected from him ate and they talked for like 30 minutes and he said he was leaving. When he was leaving he collected brother Benjis business card and Benji had to write his new number on the back of the card.

A week later Benjis other friend had to go to Lagos and branch in the guys house to say hello just to hear that the person he saw a week ago had been dead for almost a year. He told the wife that the husband was in Ibadan a week ago and when the wife kept saying its a lie he called Benji and gave him the phone to talk to the wife of the man. Benji told her its true the husband was with them a week ago and that he even has his magazine with him and he was in shock to hear he had been dead for almost a year nd after the phone call He rushed to his wardrobe where he put the magazine and saw that the magazine has disappeared and strange enough at the same spot he met the card he gave the man with the written number at the back.

he said he became afraid because he even collected Kolanut from him and he ate it. After going round to spiritualists they said he should not be scared that nothing will happen to him. That its because the guy liked him.
Brother Benji is still alive till today and I even saw him days ago.

What made this story funny and more weird to me is collecting Kolanut from a ghost and eating it.

My last note is Even if Africans are too superstitious about ghosts existence, are the whites also? Are the tribes and races of the world fools to believe in ghosts.

There are more to the world than what our senses can comprehend.

And
One thing I have known the Atheists for is anything that might lead to the proof of Gods existence is not real even if it is as clear and glaring as Crystal. Ghost are real wether Evil or Holy ones.
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by NairalandSARS: 3:15am On May 30, 2017
davtosh:

Babe the story below are real true life story. ITS MY COMMENT ON A THREAD LIKE THIS.

As a Christian I dont believe a dead persons ghost can still be walking around. The Bible says " it is appointed unto man to die once after this judgement"
So I want ti believe what ppl see is the image of the dead person that is being used by the evil spirits to deceive ppl in contrary to bible beliefs.
But have I seen anything like that before?
Oh Yes. Read on

One day I went home as a student of a higher institution in ibadan on a weekend. Coming back to school sunday evening I heard a bad news. a friend to my friend's girlfriend died. She was nice nd humble and I wept. I deserted the girls hostel because of her for like a week. the day I went to check a lady friend on the first floor I didnt meet her and left a note on her door, going back decending the stairs here was I face to face with the dead girl climbing up I was like four steps down and I couldnt believe my eyes as i stay glued with mouth open . She was climbing up covering her face with her arm. Why would a person cover his or her face while climbing a staircase. What for? I couldnt go down i couldnt climb up She walked past me and as soon as she finished climbing and took a turn i rushed up with courage to see which room she wanted to enter and She was gone. she was not even close to any room yet.
I stood on the balcony in wonder for minutes and went back to my room prayed and slept.

Another experience happened to a Friend She met a neighbour of ours in the market who was a trailer driver. The man used to travel often to an fro the North. They greeted and she asked the man wen he came back and he said some hours ago he said he was in a hurry that he wanted to go and see someone at Ojoo. They met at a market called Academy market in Ibadan. So they parted. Bose the lady was leaving two buildings away from us nd the man was leaving in our compound. Hours later some of the mans friends came to break the news of the mans death to the wife and children. He had died two days ealier in a motor accident in the North Bose heard shouts and cries in our compound and rushed down and she was shocked to hear that the man she saw about two hours ago had died two days ago. She was in shock.
She narrated to everyone how she asked the man wen he came and he said munites ago that he was rushing somewhere.

An elderly friend of mine brother Benji as we call him. His real name is Benjamin told us a story. A friend came to his office and met another friend of his. The three are friends they greeted and chatted. The friend came with the News Watch magazine. Hope you remember the Magazine Bro Benji borrowed it from him to read and the friend gave him he was eating Kolanut and Benji collected from him ate and they talked for like 30 minutes and he said he was leaving. When he was leaving he collected brother Benjis business card and Benji had to write his new number on the back of the card.

A week later Benjis other friend had to go to Lagos and branch in the guys house to say hello just to hear that the person he saw a week ago had been dead for almost a year. He told the wife that the husband was in Ibadan a week ago and when the wife kept saying its a lie he called Benji and gave him the phone to talk to the wife of the man. Benji told her its true the husband was with them a week ago and that he even has his magazine with him and he was in shock to hear he had been dead for almost a year nd after the phone call He rushed to his wardrobe where he put the magazine and saw that the magazine has disappeared and strange enough at the same spot he met the card he gave the man with the written number at the back.

he said he became afraid because he even collected Kolanut from him and he ate it. After going round to spiritualists they said he should not be scared that nothing will happen to him. That its because the guy liked him.
Brother Benji is still alive till today and I even saw him days ago.

What made this story funny and more weird to me is collecting Kolanut from a ghost and eating it.

My last note is Even if Africans are too superstitious about ghosts existence, are the whites also? Are the tribes and races of the world fools to believe in ghosts.

There are more to the world than what our senses can comprehend.

And
One thing I have known the Atheists for is anything that might lead to the proof of Gods existence is not real even if it is as clear and glaring as Crystal. Ghost are real wether Evil or Holy ones.
Mental Illness.
Dude come to UPTH neuro-psychiatric ward, you go see people wey their case pass your owm

1 Like

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by lepasharon(f): 5:32am On May 30, 2017
Spacetacular is another superstitious 'doctor'

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Niflheim(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2017
Religion encourages "imbecility" in the professional workplace!!!

So Casper the Friendly Ghost is now living in a clinic at Oshodi?!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

A superstitious nation...................IS A SUPERSTUPID NATION!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 30, 2017
NairalandSARS:

Mental Illness.
Dude come to UPTH neuro-psychiatric ward, you go see people wey their case pass your owm

Thanks guy.

You should first take your father and mother who are so Stupid and insane enough not to have given you Training to the ward. Before refering someone else.

You insult ppl for their views and beliefs because its contrary to yours. That Shows the level of insanity you are living with.

Since you know the way to the place please help yourself. And dont leave your Sick Parents behind. Its important.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by NairalandSARS: 9:55pm On May 30, 2017
davtosh:

Thanks guy.

You should first take your father and mother who are so Stupid and insane enough not to have given you Training to the ward. Before refering someone else.

You insult ppl for their views and beliefs because its contrary to yours. That Shows the level of insanity you are living with.

Since you know the way to the place please help yourself. And dont leave your Sick Parents behind. Its important.
Dude I didn't insult you. I am telling you the fact:
YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL.
I have seen people with worse cases than yours. 200mg of sertraline for 4 weeks and you are good.
I visit the neuro-psychiatric clinic weekly(don't ask me why) so I know what I am saying.
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 30, 2017
NairalandSARS:

Dude I didn't insult you. I am telling you the fact:
YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL.
I have seen people with worse cases than yours. 200mg of sertraline for 4 weeks and you are good.
I visit the neuro-psychiatric clinic weekly(don't ask me why) so I know what I am saying.
Don't take that product of a wasted semen called davtosh serious else he will drag you to his level of stupidity and foolishness. His parents are already regretting the night they copulated to have Him....

Trust me, I know his dad, his mum is a who*re. The dad personally told me that if only he knew he's gonna turn out this way, he would have wore CONDOM that night before fvcking the wh*ore called a mum
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by Nobody: 3:15am On May 31, 2017
adepeter26:

Don't take that product of a wasted semen called davtosh serious else he will drag you to his level of stupidity and foolishness. His parents are already regretting the night they copulated to have Him....

Trust me, I know his dad, his mum is a who*re. The dad personally told me that if only he knew he's gonna turn out this way, he would have wore CONDOM that night before fvcking the wh*ore called a mum

grin

1 Like

Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by swegiedon(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Born2freak the doctor consciously thought of the ghost and his subconscious proved the ghost to be real and that became his reality cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! by JhyMedex: 12:24am On Jun 03, 2017
Me77:
That's why our politicians and wealthy Men will never risk their lives with those so called Nigerian doctors. most of them are Angel of death parading as doctors. May God help us.

People like you just make me laugh real hard..
These are people that hardly know what a vein is...grin
But think somehow their opinions about Drs matter even in the most miniscule sense.... ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified (photos) / Muslims Why Did Mohammed Spread Husein's Legs Apart And Kissed His Peniss? Islam / Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.