Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

FG Should Takeover The Orphans In IDP Camps Same Way Chibok Girls Are Taken Over - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Should Takeover The Orphans In IDP Camps Same Way Chibok Girls Are Taken Over (295 Views)

Kwankwaso Supporters Takeover The Streets Of Kano After Kwankwaso Defection / I'll Takeover The Governorship From Wike / Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG Should Takeover The Orphans In IDP Camps Same Way Chibok Girls Are Taken Over by Remoter: 9:25pm On May 28, 2017
I monitored a report on NTA new-line tonight, 28th May, 2017 and I wept profusely over the fate of orphans in the camp after rehabilitation of other families..

These kids are basically victims of circumstance and would implore the current FGN leadership to extend same gesture given to the rescued Chibok girls to them all.

Let them grow to delight the society and become advocates of anti-insurgency and not the reverse.

#letIDPorphansenjoylife.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Mid-term Stats By Scannews / Nigerians Can Become Landlords With Just N30,000 – Osinbajo / Contributory Pension:nlc Condemns Bill To Exempt Military,law Enforcement Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.