Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

I'll Takeover The Governorship From Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Takeover The Governorship From Wike (671 Views)

Ferry Gberegbe's Children Gets N200M Scholarship From Wike / Pictures From Wike's Campaign Rally In Oyigbo Local Government, Rivers State / Kwankwaso Supporters Takeover The Streets Of Kano After Kwankwaso Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Takeover The Governorship From Wike by lordsterlin(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
My name is Princewill Emine (27) I hope to be the youngest governor of Rivers state come 2023.
Join my train now so we can fine-tune ways of salvaging our dear state from the clutches of prebendal forces.
There's need to provide safety net for our teeming youth population to unabatedly pursue their dreams and get them realised under a purpose driven leadership.
There's need to drive a policy that engenders citizen's employability.
There's need to improve the welfare of the aged and less privileged in our dear state...
As the days go by, we shall roll out our blueprint...join us
Re: I'll Takeover The Governorship From Wike by kayzat: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
lordsterlin:
My name is Princewill Emine (27) I hope to be the youngest governor of Rivers state come 2023.
Join my train now so we can fine-tune ways of salvaging our dear state from the clutches of prebendal forces.
There's need to provide safety net for our teeming youth population to unabatedly pursue their dreams and get them realised under a purpose driven leadership.
There's need to drive a policy that engenders citizen's employability.
There's need to improve the welfare of the aged and less privileged in our dear state...
As the days go by, we shall roll out our blueprint...join us

You are not even qualify to contest for the election talkless of winning

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

National Assembly Set To Reduce Federal Government Power / Governor Wike Visits Flood Ravage Area In Rivers State (pics) / A Northern Yoruba Set To Become President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.