Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

He Was Going To Rape Me, I Had To Jump: Diary Of Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Was Going To Rape Me, I Had To Jump: Diary Of Me (508 Views)

Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Was Going To Rape Me, I Had To Jump: Diary Of Me by elax360: 10:24pm On May 28, 2017
Please see the first part of this touching story of a young woman…click on below link..

http://www.unbrokenchords.com/first-sexually-a…ncle-diary-of-me/

It happened a second time and on his third trial I ran away. He sent their house help one day while i played with my brothers in the rain to come call me so we can do our usual. My brothers went to him and asked and he lied that it was a card we played and then i will play dress up with his sisters cloths.

My mother heard and called me that night. she prayed and opened the bible and read about the curse of any one who commits incest and asked if i was sleeping with my cousin or if he touched me. I couldn’t tell cause i was so afraid. Mum is struggling to care for us. Dad isn't around. if she gets taken to prison my siblings will suffer. i would die and be peaceful. but they will not. and i didnt want that so i just said no.

she checked me that night and told me to go bath and never play with my virginity. its important and good for Godly girls.

i cried myself to sleep. Monday she enrolled me into a secondary school. no good facilities cause they where still budding. i did not like the school. it felt like going back to primary 4. i would top the class along with a girl back then and the third position till tenth where like 10miles away from our score... To Read more ClickHERE

(1) (Reply)

Woman Hides Dead Mother In Freezer, Collects Her Pension For 10 Years / Gofundme Account Created On Behalf Of Widow Of Gallant Police Officer Sgt. Iboko / Two Students Dead, Three Injured As Cultists Clash In Ogoja, Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.