Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

"I Pray APC Is Not Fingering Us(PDP)" - Ex-Plateau Gov., Jonah Jang - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Pray APC Is Not Fingering Us(PDP)" - Ex-Plateau Gov., Jonah Jang (1075 Views)

I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike / Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison / You Cannot Break Into My House And Go Free – Jonah Jang Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Pray APC Is Not Fingering Us(PDP)" - Ex-Plateau Gov., Jonah Jang by AnnaKareninaFan: 2:10am On May 29, 2017
The immediate past governor of Plateau State and senator currently representing Plateau North Senator Jonah Jang, has weighed in on reports that serving governors and former ones in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) brought in Senator Ali-Modu Sheriff to the opposition party.According to Jang, "I wouldn’t say we brought Sheriff. He joined the party on his own choice. Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, left and we needed somebody from the North-East zone to complete his tenure and some people felt Sheriff should be the one. Some of us opposed the choice because we believed he might not be in the best position to move the party forward.

"But when we finally sat at a roundtable, we agreed that Sheriff should stay for three months and then conduct the pending national convention then. All the stakeholders agreed and accepted him. But certain things started happening here and there and the people who sponsored him to be the chairman are the ones that are fighting him more now. However, as far as I am concerned, whether we like it or not, Sheriff is a member of the party. It is a matter of all stakeholders resolving to solve the problem.

"Yes, committees have been set up here and there and a former president has come in. I just pray that the All Progressives Congress(APC) is not fingering us. I want to advise the APC. As politicians, if we want democracy to succeed, we should allow every party to grow. We cannot have a one-party system in Nigeria. It is impossible. I want all of us to know that if the PDP crashes, the APC will also crash and that will be the end of democracy in Nigeria.

"I think nobody wants that to happen. Some of us know that there are some APC members fueling the crisis in PDP. But in the interest of democracy, they should allow us to solve our problem. Though they have the money, they need democracy to stand. We want to get to where the United States is presently, a position where any political party can win election at any time. So, we must allow both the PDP and the APC to develop for us to have a viable democracy in this country."

http://dawntodusknews.com/pray-apc-not-fingering-uspdp-ex-plateau-gov-jonah-jang/

Re: "I Pray APC Is Not Fingering Us(PDP)" - Ex-Plateau Gov., Jonah Jang by Raddie(m): 2:15am On May 29, 2017
Where is the baton?
Re: "I Pray APC Is Not Fingering Us(PDP)" - Ex-Plateau Gov., Jonah Jang by ovaRAYted(m): 2:22am On May 29, 2017
AnnaKareninaFan:

We want to get to where the United States is presently, a position where any political party can win election at any time.

I have never laughed so hard all year.
Re: "I Pray APC Is Not Fingering Us(PDP)" - Ex-Plateau Gov., Jonah Jang by Nobody: 3:13am On May 29, 2017
"Fingering ke? Nonsensical talk
Re: "I Pray APC Is Not Fingering Us(PDP)" - Ex-Plateau Gov., Jonah Jang by hola106(m): 3:17am On May 29, 2017
I just wick for these 1
Re: "I Pray APC Is Not Fingering Us(PDP)" - Ex-Plateau Gov., Jonah Jang by RealLordZeus(m): 5:26am On May 29, 2017
hola106:
I just wick for these 1
so no be only me, I weak gan ni ooo, but the man have a salient point tho, if one party crash, the other too will soon but that's if they don't recycle themselves and form another mega party... But all is well
Re: "I Pray APC Is Not Fingering Us(PDP)" - Ex-Plateau Gov., Jonah Jang by Evablizin(f): 5:34am On May 29, 2017
ovaRAYted:

I have never laughed so hard all year.
make i help you laugh jarri

1 Like

Re: "I Pray APC Is Not Fingering Us(PDP)" - Ex-Plateau Gov., Jonah Jang by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:35am On May 29, 2017
This Sheriff issue has lasted for over 1 year...
Re: "I Pray APC Is Not Fingering Us(PDP)" - Ex-Plateau Gov., Jonah Jang by Atiku2019: 6:38am On May 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Pray APC Is Not Fingering Us(PDP)" - Ex-Plateau Gov., Jonah Jang by Jaymaxxy(m): 6:39am On May 29, 2017
God why? Why are we "blessed" with mumu like this?
Re: "I Pray APC Is Not Fingering Us(PDP)" - Ex-Plateau Gov., Jonah Jang by Nobody: 7:06am On May 29, 2017
They are not only fingering you, they are also screwing you in the ass! grin
Re: "I Pray APC Is Not Fingering Us(PDP)" - Ex-Plateau Gov., Jonah Jang by ovaRAYted(m): 8:34am On May 29, 2017
Evablizin:
make i help you laugh jarri
lol..see this one o grin

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Students Shine In World Schools Debating Championship In Indonesia / How Gov.willie Obiano Breached The Electoral Act Today / Roland Nwanze: The Umuehea God Sent Son, Turning Home To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.