Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel (28944 Views)

Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure / Israeli Government Monitoring 1 Million Biafran Jews Protest Across Abia State / Biafran Jews Giving Thanks To God For Nnamdi Kanu In A Synagogue In Spain -Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by abouzaid: 9:05am On May 29, 2017
please the moderators should also move the voice of America (VOA)article to the front-page.we should also remember places like Biafra....where mass murders and genocide took place while the world kept silent~Benjamin Natanyahu during the 2017 Holocaust remembrance speech.

12 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by midehi2(f): 9:05am On May 29, 2017
yeye people

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by mn09abk: 9:05am On May 29, 2017
percoceTs Molly percocets
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 9:05am On May 29, 2017
Another civil war loading, I hope the strongest army in Africa is ready!
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by godunia(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2017
Country... .... Biafra
Religion... .. . Judaism
Ojokwu go de weep for what has become of his dream. I wish these children did not bring religion into this movement. if something is wrong with Nigeria and you want to leave what's wrong with Christianity?
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by ayindejimmy(m): 9:07am On May 29, 2017
nigerdeltaaa:
hungerbad, ipobexposed come and see . Israelis now refer to us as jews

nigerdeltaaa:

Among the IPOB are one of the largest ethnic groups in the central African nation, the Igbo people, and among them is a small MINORITY of practicing Jews, who BELIEVE they are descended from the tribes of Israel.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/biafran-jews-mark-50-years-since-failed-bid-for-independence/

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by cristianisraeli: 9:07am On May 29, 2017
petrelli07:
Looking to Israel for relevance... Hypocrisy! When will Israel grant Palestine their own sovereignty??

palestines are invented people..jordan is palestine..read history my friend

8 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by cristianisraeli: 9:08am On May 29, 2017
midehi2:
yeye people

just give me one reason why you call them yeye people..just one

18 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 9:08am On May 29, 2017
We are getting there soon

9 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by nothingspoil70: 9:08am On May 29, 2017
A dog that that is destined to get lost never hear the owners whistle (Yoruba proverb)

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by SuperS1Panther: 9:08am On May 29, 2017
We are celebrating 50years of defeating renegade bandits, conquering them a turning them to our eternal Osus.

I they repeat it again, they will suffer the same fate all over again.
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Michel2013: 9:11am On May 29, 2017
chai afonja church agbasaa!

11 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by cristianisraeli: 9:11am On May 29, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
We are celebrating 50years of defeating renegade bandits, conquering them a turning them to our eternal Osus.

I they repeat it again, they will suffer the same fate all over again.

this is not 50 years ago my friend..as much as i dont want nigeria to break up or for another civil war to break out..nigeria must treat them like nigerians if they want them to stay..igbos are stronger richer now and never again would hunger be used as a tool..lets face whats going on rather than say this and that

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by kaybright44(m): 9:12am On May 29, 2017
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] grin ;DIPOB fail to plan,planning to failure. ;DIPOB fail to plan,planning to failure.
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by absoluteSuccess: 9:12am On May 29, 2017
nigerdeltaaa:
hungerbad, ipobexposed come and see . Israelis now refer to us as jews

Lolz, they already sees you guys as 'equals.'

Good report anyway, happy memorial day.

ProudlyAfonjan.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:13am On May 29, 2017
This past 3 months has been a nightmare for afonjas grin

21 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Jflex07(m): 9:13am On May 29, 2017
godunia:
Country... .... Biafra
Religion... .. . Judaism
Ojokwu go de weep for what has become of his dream. I wish these children did not bring religion into this movement. if something is wrong with Nigeria and you want to leave what's wrong with Christianity?
RIP ..English

10 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 9:13am On May 29, 2017
Unserious comedians, since when did anyone in d east become a Jew? Just a tactic brought by their director to court the support of Israel for their agitation.

I bet you 99% of these guys just bought these Jewish attire for the drama. If you ask them I bet you they don't know the first thing about judaism.
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by me69: 9:15am On May 29, 2017
Why are they wearing muslim clothing If they are jews
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Edum13656: 9:15am On May 29, 2017
badthinds:
What is the meaning of all this 'Afonjas' I see on certain threads

Afonja is the tribe whose ancestor was sabotaging angels in heaven, then he was thrown down to abyss.

18 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by EmekaBlue(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2017
The sun is coming...

Land of the rising sun

BIAFRA

14 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by vRendoh(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2017
:the night may be long....the morning must surely come and the sun will rise and shine brightly....
It is near....

12 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 9:16am On May 29, 2017
Westmorland:
[s]Unserious comedians, since when did anyone in d east become a Jew? Just a tactic brought by their director to court the support of Israel for their agitation.

I bet you 99% of these guys just bought these Jewish attire for the drama. If you ask them I bet you they don't know the first thing about judaism[/s].

Cry me a river Afonja.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 9:17am On May 29, 2017
Westmorland:
Unserious comedians, since when did anyone in d east become a Jew? Just a tactic brought by their director to court the support of Israel for their agitation.

I bet you 99% of these guys just bought these Jewish attire for the drama. If you ask them I bet you they don't know the first thing about judaism.

Do you know TB Joshua is a Jew, they even offered him land to situate his headquarters, every member of scoan is a Jew. Deal with it.

10 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by cristianisraeli: 9:17am On May 29, 2017
i think the main people that dont want the igbos to go are the yorubas..because they are always worried..but the best of friends in nigeria are the yorubas and the igbos..do you know the smartest ones in nigeria are the hausas..guys you all need to wake up and stop cursing each other online..yorubas are surely going to miss the igbos when they leave nigeria..LOL..am just saying..i really dont want nigeria to break up..i dont want to have another south sudan..but my question is...is nigeria TRULY ONE NIGERIA.we all know the main people benefiting from nigeria are the yorubas ..yes the yorubas..a guy posted this on nairaland below..give the igbos all this stuff and biafra wahala will die a natural death

[b]Federal government must do these:

1. Declare May 30th, Biafra Memorial Day and ask the Senate to pass it as a law that every May 30th will be a public holiday. On this May 30th, acting President Osinbanjo will lead the commemoration of all Biafran fallen heroes and heroines, by laying a wreath at the National Square Abuja in their memory. Celebrate it like we do with Nigeria Airforces Remembrance Day. Biafran Fallen Heroes and Heroines are human too like their Nigerian counterpart.
2. A committee should be set up by the Presidential Executive Council to go to SE and fact-find on all federal roads that need repair, expansion, and construction of new roads where needed.
3. All seaports and Riverport in SS and SE; Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar, Warri and Onitsha should be reopened, funded and allowed to function to full capacity without interference.
4. All International Airports in SE and SS; Port Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu and Asaba should be funded and allowed to function to full international airport standard like Lagos and Abuja.
5. Earmark funds to support local manufacturers in Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi.
6. Most importantly, restructure the oil and gas industry, where states will be allowed to managed their oil and gas resource, and pay tax to the center.
7. Fix the lopsided appointments by Buhari, and ensure that SE, SW, SS, NC, NW, and NE are evenly represented.
8. Do away with quota system in our educational system, and let students who score high marks reap the benefits of their labor.
9. Disarm Fulani and restrict their movements to the North only.
10. All government offices and agencies must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
11. All foreign consulate and visa processing centers must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
12. Assure them of a new Nigeria in the horizon, and things will be better, and more restructuring will be made in the coming months as more consultations are done. [/b]

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by drealcivilceno(m): 9:17am On May 29, 2017
Which one b you na Isrealite, Ibo na Ibo, The Jews don't even give a damn if you exist... Wake up and stop deceiving yourselves
PS, Op nice one and the guy with the bia bia and bal headi is not an Ibo guy, I repeat, is not an Ibo indigene.. Thank you.
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by midehi2(f): 9:18am On May 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

just give me one reason why you call them yeye people..just one
do i need to answer that, even a goat knows
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Billygee2u: 9:18am On May 29, 2017
ESDKING:
Unity beggars will jump into this thread again as usual to express their fear and agony because they hate hearing anything Biafra

These iddiotss were just born to be very stuppid.
Instead of clamouring to have their own country to avoid the torture they wl go through in the hands of @bokis after Biafrans must have gone, they are busy killing themselves in every Biafran topic.

Hopeless set of human beings.

Umuchineke are unstoppable !!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by kizygist: 9:19am On May 29, 2017
They just wish they had the independence. Read Osibanjo speech on Democracy day
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/05/democary-day-speech-by-acting-president.html
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 9:20am On May 29, 2017
TheAngry1:
There is an unfortunate perception and delusion that needs to be URGENTLY corrected-some IPOB members think that some of us are against separation and that we are 'begging' them to stay; what arrant balderdash! Truth is, many of us in the South-west, cannot wait for Biafra to be declared so that these arrogant, narcissistic, criminal-minded and tribalistic bigots would pack up and go to their republic. That day, we would celebrate again across the learnt and breadth of our 'new' nation a fresh independence from a self-conceited lot. Travel around Africa and see how people daily wish these so-called Biafrans would just leave their countries alone. Nonsense! Jews indeed.
This cone headed, hydraulic soup drinker took it personal.

Buhahaha

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by perez100: 9:21am On May 29, 2017
The other tribes will be like 'let God's will be done' but Yorubas will jump into this matter as if they are the only tribe that will die if Biafra come to stand.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full / “We May Have To Use The Military To Arrest Yahaya Bello” – EFCC / Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.