Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel (28942 Views)

Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure / Israeli Government Monitoring 1 Million Biafran Jews Protest Across Abia State / Biafran Jews Giving Thanks To God For Nnamdi Kanu In A Synagogue In Spain -Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 29, 2017
nigerdeltaaa:
that's why we advise that you travel and leave that oshogbo for once. you don't stay in those IDP camps and know what is happening in other parts of the country

Mumunatu I've lived in 7 states in Nigeria both north and south & travelled a lot. So don't say wat u don't know
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Ofunaofu: 2:13pm On May 29, 2017
Free Biafra!

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by IgboSubmarine: 2:15pm On May 29, 2017
Westmorland:
Believe it or not I'm Urhobo
Eyaaaa!! E dey painee u gagaa
Afonja claiming Urhobo

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Lightening: 2:31pm On May 29, 2017
janellemonae:

I see. So now ur abandoning Christianity. Bcoz d British are not supporting biafra. Got it.

It's funny how u guys have a well crafted answer for every single thing. It's really impressive how u brought in d whole British crowned d Muslim north over d Christian south as a defense for ur conversion to Judaism.

Happy you now see with us
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by bigfrancis21: 2:49pm On May 29, 2017
winterfell007:

Do u now see the reason why ur pipe dream is unachievable. We are struggling to secede from a country and it is obvious to us we cannot win the struggle by war but by peace. Instead of trying to be diplomatic with the only enthic group in the West that can probably understand ur plight and might show u support, u begin to insult and calls them names like 'Afonja'. Now tell how do u intend to garner support from the otherside?

I might not be yoruba but what I appreciate about them is their ability to be diplomatic when they have to. We igbos must learn the art of diplomacy if we ever want to achieve anything be it presidency or secession

For the record, i'm igbo too and I must write the truth when I see one

You are right about the diplomacy comment. Igbos are not that diplomatic in dealing with affairs in politics, at least compared to Yorubas. I've seen many ways ipob leaders go about their Biafran secession which are grossly non-diplomatic. This is an area many Igbo leaders need to work on to succeed in politics.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by IgboSubmarine: 2:51pm On May 29, 2017
bigfrancis21:

You are right about the diplomacy comment. Igbos are not that diplomatic in dealing with affairs in politics, at least compared to Yorubas. I've seen many ways ipob leaders go about their Biafran secession which are grossly non-diplomatic. This is an area many Igbo leaders need to work on to succeed in politics.

Freedom is different from politics

There methods are different

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 29, 2017
Lightening:

Happy you now see with us

Lol!
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by mennard(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2017
The caption stated it clearly not an agitation, but a "failed bid of independence"..........WHO WANTS TO ASSOCIATE WITH CELEBRATION OF FAILURE?"

I don't know why we are seeking the help of foreign government help on our own domestic issue? From Donald Trump to Israel.... Haven't we learned anything from others in the past, these foreign govt will manipulate us for their own benefits? SMH for my black people.
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by nigerdeltaaa: 3:27pm On May 29, 2017
Westmorland:

Mumunatu I've lived in 7 states in Nigeria both north and south & travelled a lot. So don't say wat u don't know
But you claimed those worshipers in the picture were IPOB member without prove. Ore, you need to travel to Nnobi town in Anambra state to see this temple then you can judge if these people are IPOB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Stcloj: 3:49pm On May 29, 2017
This is not case study of where a girlfriend says she is no longer interested in dating d guy nd d guy will force her for after years of spending on her... But here its practically clear..

We ve gained nothing from d so called "one Nigeria" they ve given us perpetual hatred.. And what is bad if we have decide to leave aside nd stay on our own

Pls let's b on our own..

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by donborg(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2017
godunia:
Country... .... Biafra
Religion... .. . Judaism
Ojokwu go de weep for what has become of his dream. I wish these children did not bring religion into this movement. if something is wrong with Nigeria and you want to leave what's wrong with Christianity?
STFU. ojukwu failed with his Christian approach so he shouldn't complain seeing as Kanu is succeeding with his jewish approach
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by donborg(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
We are celebrating 50years of defeating renegade bandits, conquering them a turning them to our eternal Osus.

I they repeat it again, they will suffer the same fate all over again.
symptoms of delusions

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by donborg(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2017
Westmorland:
Unserious comedians, since when did anyone in d east become a Jew? Just a tactic brought by their director to court the support of Israel for their agitation.

I bet you 99% of these guys just bought these Jewish attire for the drama. If you ask them I bet you they don't know the first thing about judaism.
The end justifies the means bro

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by donborg(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:
i think the main people that dont want the igbos to go are the yorubas..because they are always worried..but the best of friends in nigeria are the yorubas and the igbos..do you know the smartest ones in nigeria are the hausas..guys you all need to wake up and stop cursing each other online..yorubas are surely going to miss the igbos when they leave nigeria..LOL..am just saying..i really dont want nigeria to break up..i dont want to have another south sudan..but my question is...is nigeria TRULY ONE NIGERIA.we all know the main people benefiting from nigeria are the yorubas ..yes the yorubas..a guy posted this on nairaland below..give the igbos all this stuff and biafra wahala will die a natural death

[b]Federal government must do these:

1. Declare May 30th, Biafra Memorial Day and ask the Senate to pass it as a law that every May 30th will be a public holiday. On this May 30th, acting President Osinbanjo will lead the commemoration of all Biafran fallen heroes and heroines, by laying a wreath at the National Square Abuja in their memory. Celebrate it like we do with Nigeria Airforces Remembrance Day. Biafran Fallen Heroes and Heroines are human too like their Nigerian counterpart.
2. A committee should be set up by the Presidential Executive Council to go to SE and fact-find on all federal roads that need repair, expansion, and construction of new roads where needed.
3. All seaports and Riverport in SS and SE; Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar, Warri and Onitsha should be reopened, funded and allowed to function to full capacity without interference.
4. All International Airports in SE and SS; Port Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu and Asaba should be funded and allowed to function to full international airport standard like Lagos and Abuja.
5. Earmark funds to support local manufacturers in Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi.
6. Most importantly, restructure the oil and gas industry, where states will be allowed to managed their oil and gas resource, and pay tax to the center.
7. Fix the lopsided appointments by Buhari, and ensure that SE, SW, SS, NC, NW, and NE are evenly represented.
8. Do away with quota system in our educational system, and let students who score high marks reap the benefits of their labor.
9. Disarm Fulani and restrict their movements to the North only.
10. All government offices and agencies must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
11. All foreign consulate and visa processing centers must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
12. Assure them of a new Nigeria in the horizon, and things will be better, and more restructuring will be made in the coming months as more consultations are done. [/b]
IMPOSSIBLE for the Nigerian government to implement. They would rather Nigeria divides

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 29, 2017
The so-called Palestinians are invented people with a mission to destroy the indestructible state of Israel. Today the Palestinian authority chairman, Mahmoud Abbas pays monthly stipend to his terrorists who murdered innocent Israelis, name their schools after convicted terrorists, encourage hatred and pogrom against the Israelis. On the bases of the above mentioned, they will never have a state, not while oxygen still sustains life
On the contrary Biafra is a historic nation of over a thousand year old who never had a reputation of terrorism, and a nation of a people highly committed to self determination.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 29, 2017
The arabs have relentlessly tried but failed in their bid to eliminate Israel , since 1948 , israel have constantly defended itself against highly assertive genocidal arab leaque in alliance with muslim nations. Their indomitable military prowess led to the subsequent occupation of arab territories which pave the way for peace between Egypt and israel and subsequently, jordan. Israels hand is extended in peace to the peaceable, in war to the genocidal and unity to humanity. The bond between israel and Biafra is highly unbreakable .quote author=nobleiyke4biafr post=56993584]The so-called Palestinians are invented people with a mission to destroy the indestructible state of Israel. Today the Palestinian authority chairman, Mahmoud Abbas pays monthly stipend to his terrorists who murdered innocent Israelis, name their schools after convicted terrorists, encourage hatred and pogrom against the Israelis. On the bases of the above mentioned, they will never have a state, not while oxygen still sustains life
On the contrary Biafra is a historic nation of over a thousand year old who never had a reputation of terrorism, and a nation of a people highly committed to self determination.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by dembularrr: 4:55pm On May 29, 2017
perez100:
The other tribes will be like 'let God's will be done' but Yorubas will jump into this matter as if they are the only tribe that will die if Biafra come to stand.

A look at the other southwest States will tell u why they want tooth and nail to keep d igbos. 85% (and that's being modest) of trading activities in Lagos is carried out by the igbos. Igbos make up a very sizeable population of Lagos. When they travel for xmas, d so called overpopulated Lagos suddenly becomes empty and you can drive thru wt ease. The business activities of these traders contributes tremendously to the Lagos coffers. The major economic drivers of the state has igbos with a very strong presence, almost all clearing n forwarding n other port activities has d igbos numerously present in them. All these further contributes to the state coffers.

Igbos invest massively in areas outside their place of origin. Buy land, build houses, industries. This is just the few I can muster.

Now when the seaports of all d eastern regions start in full earnest- the ibaka seaport of akwaibom, the seaports of calabar. International airports of calabar, akwaibom, and soon umueri (cargo airport).

There wud be no need to congest Lagos airports. When the seaports in d eastern regions r fully functional, there wud be no need to anchor at Lagos ports which does not make any economic sense if we have goods coming from China or even other Asian countries. So these wud reduce the economic activities of Lagos and shift focus to the eastern spots...

So u c y dey wud fight tooth n nail to keep d igbos in their midst even tho they love to hate them..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by gnykelly(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2017
nigerdeltaaa:
don't judge me cos you don't know the reasons for my action. A supposedly friend of mine Bimbo had to stop talking to me way back in 2013 or thereabout simply because i told her i support the disintegration of this useless, God-forsaken,islamic entity called the nigeria. The same thing with another yoruba guy Kazeem.....So, since you guys are against my freedom, i don't think i should have anything to do with you.

sorry for that. I for once support any one desire for self determination. but the way you people bandied about it is what we Yoruba are not happy about. you guys have representative in the house. senator Abaribe was the guy that sign KANU bail bond. why are they not pressing them to bring the issue of Biafra for discussion at the house. NB name calling and branding cow as buhari are just too childish and is attracting contempt for your cause.
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 29, 2017
Westmorland:

Jew for where? Lagos? Why him no speak Jewish. Bunch of jokers
You are impervious to the sarcasm? when you get it, click like.
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by jude90(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2017
I really like Biafra and want it very fast but I don't like this Jew thing.
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by enemybulldozer(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2017
nigerdeltaaa:
hungerbad, ipobexposed come and see . Israelis now refer to us as jews
That is to tell those goons that they've been wasting their time on this forum fighting Kanu and Igbos.
Unity beggars!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by TheAngry1: 9:21pm On May 29, 2017
biztip:

if so wht efforts have u made in order for it to happen. nwokem stop deceiving yourself

Just go back to the east and kneel to Kanu like all the senseless others are doing, maybe that would hasten your emancipation.
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by TheAngry1: 9:22pm On May 29, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
I see pain... Raw undiluted pain!

I see stupidity, raw and undiluted stupidity
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 29, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Afonja claiming Urhobo

Bros abeg open I have proof!!!!

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by bigfrancis21: 10:48pm On May 29, 2017
fkj950ax:
For the sake of information, education and history, can someone kindly explain the "link" between Jews and Igbos.

You may want to read Olaudah Ikwuano's autobiography and the part where he mentioned the striking similarities between Igbo tradition and religion in their pure form pre-christianity as early as the 1700s and those of the Hebrews as he read the bible and his master taught him the bible and Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by hammer6: 10:49pm On May 29, 2017
It is on.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by hammer6: 10:51pm On May 29, 2017
bigfrancis21:

You may want to read Olaudah Ikwuano's autobiography and the part where he mentioned the striking similarities between Igbo tradition and religion in their pure form pre-christianity and those of the Hebrews as he read the bible and his master taught him the bible and Christianity.

The Igbo religion is basically Judaism. Even the horn u see everywhere and u might wonder wat we are doing with horn, is a Jewish religious symbol. It is called shofar.

Even on the Biafra Coat of arms, u will find it, carefully placed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by adedehinbo(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Another heart attack for our Amala and Ewedu swallowing brothers

I saw a thread on Nairaland today where one Afonja was complaining about how he works in Port Harcourt and that the Ipob movement has taken over Port Harcourt, he went ahead to say that he wants Nnamdi Kanu to be locked up because of how influential Ipob is,
he fears he may lose his job in Port Harcourt because of the Biafra movement

slowpoke re u so dumb to see that the pics u used is an Igbo pigs swallowing yellow EBA and egbusi mumu
Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by IhateAfonjas(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2017
adedehinbo:
slowpoke re u so dumb to see that the pics u used is an Igbo pigs swallowing yellow EBA and egbusi mumu

What is egbusi ??

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by Kemperor: 11:07pm On May 29, 2017
Haters

1 Like

Re: Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel by OSCAMO: 5:13am On May 30, 2017
Igbo Judeo-Christians always trying to associate themselves with white skin. I've not seen a bunch of stupid Africans like the Judeo-Christian igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace / Buhari Accused Of Inciting Violence During His Speech At APC Rally In Zamfara / WTO: Okonjo-iweala Appoints 2 Women As Deputy DGs For The First Time Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.