Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders (4333 Views)

Rickey Tarfa: EFCC Unveils Criminal Conspiracy With Corrupt Judges / 12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by flashgeek: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2010
Please this thread is not for the chicken hearted ,I don’t want any lily livered azzhole coming here to preach to me.

I have been thinking a lot lately about how we (Nigerians) can deal with corrupt leaders and how we can put fear in the hearts of politicians aspiring to take public office. If these politicians fear the people ,corruption will reduce.

I have heard that this technique has been used by the HAMAS government in Palestine to deal with corrupt leaders but I don’t know how true that story is. Imagine if we the people of Nigerian can have another group similar to MEND but instead of fighting for the rights of the Niger Delta people alone, the group will be fighting for the rights of all Nigerians.

The group will not engage in a face to face battle with the Nigerian government like MEND but instead use covert tactics to deal with corrupt Nigerian Government Officials

The name on my mind is PRA = Peoples Revolutionary Army

Snipers
Remote Controlled Bombs
Kidnappings
Biological weapons

Snipers
Snipers will be trained to take out corrupt leader like Babangida , Obasanjo, Soludo e.t.c .Most of these usually travel in convoys, but a well trained sniper with Intel on their whereabouts can be placed on an elevated position to assassinate them at any given time. This is probably the best and easiest technique to use in an assignation.

Remote Controlled Bombs
Some of these corrupt leader travel in luxurious vehicles and on private jets. With the right Intel, agent of our organisation can plant remote bombs under thir vehicles or on their privates. The bombs will be detonated by remote once the target has boarded the vehicle.

Kidnappings
Due to the tight security that surrounds some of these men , it will not be easy to kidnap them. However it will be easy to kidnap their relatives like their children or wives.

Biological weapons
This technique will probably be the most difficult one because you need to get close to the target to be able to poison them or spray their food with bacteria. They can also be infected with bio toxins using a Newspaper delivery man or any other suitable methods.

Now the purpose of this group as I have mentioned above is to shake the whole political clan and make them pee in their panties , just the way MEND has rattled the Nigerian government. By the time 10 corrupt politicians have been assassinated and the group has claimed responsibility for the killings. Politicians “may” become wary of stealing from government coffers.

The group will issue out a warning to the Government and the political parties that every politician implicated in any corruption scandal will be assassinated.

For this group to succeed they need to operate from outside Nigeria. They need to be based in Neighbouring countries. The hitmen will only go to Nigeria when they want to make a hit and they will exit the country as soon as the hit has taken place. That way the group will not engage the Nigerian security forces directly but instead create fear in the hearts of Nigerian politicians.

What do you guys think?

Here are a couple of weapons that could start this show :

Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by Knight1(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2010
Hahahahahaha gringringrin, nice read!!!!
BTW, I'm not sure a bullet will enter OBJ's body, and you'd probably be the one to die (mysteriously, i should add) if u tried to kidnap IBB. Also, knowing Nigeria and Nigerians as i do, your revolution army are most likely to turn into killing machines in the hands of the highest bidders.
Finally, cut down on hollywood moviesgrin
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by flashgeek: 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2010
Knight1:

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin, nice read!!!!
BTW, I'm not sure a bullet will enter OBJ's body, and you'd probably be the one to die (mysteriously, i should add) if u tried to kidnap IBB. Also, knowing Nigeria and Nigerians as i do, your revolution army are most likely to turn into killing machines in the hands of the highest bidders.
Finally, cut down on hollywood movies grin

Don’t be too sure ,if it is their time to die, their JUJU will fail just like Pharaoh.s magicians failed against moses. grin
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by Abagworo(m): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2010
@op.you got a criminal mind.

@topic.it is high time we rise up against all these rubbish.enough is enough!!
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by asha80(m): 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2010
Abagworo:

Although i do not outrightly believe in the poster's method how do you 'rise up' against these rubbish if skulls no go roll?
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by Katsumoto: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2010
Very nice idea.
What is the worst punishment you can give a rich man? Make him poor. To the ideas mentioned above, you can also add means of draining funds from their accounts. There are sophisticated gangs around the world that can assist with that. Funds obtained can be used to finance operations.
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by mamagee3(f): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2010
Nigerian Politicians are armed robbers in Agbada.
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by buchio7(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2010
d problem jerry rawlings approach wld do d trick anytime. Hack dem down n u send chills down d spines of potential crooks
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by flashgeek: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2010
buchio7:

d problem jerry rawlings approach wld do d trick anytime. Hack dem down n u send chills down d spines of potential crooks

I feel you ,at least it is a nice way to check corruption without engaging in a full scale revolution that could lead to millions of innocent lives being lost.Imagine if the president ,members of senate and other greedy politicians cannot attend public functions because of the fear of being gunned down.
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by Fhemmmy: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2010
Someone that really wanna do something, wont be disclosing all these in public.
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by Katsumoto: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Not necessarily; people use public forums to gauge perceptions and to recruit. It is a common tactic in conflict zones.
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by ziga: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2010
It may start as a good cause until some greedy, criminally minded people infiltrate the group.

These criminally minded guys eventually take over the group, and overthrow the people with the "good intentions".

And then the rates of bombing attacks, assassinations etc targeting even innocent Nigerians for personal grievances will be uncontrollable.

Good people suffer!!!
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by flashgeek: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2010
Fhemmmy:

It is an idea to stimulate our minds.

Ask Al Qaida ,they make threats everyday to the USA online before they carry out attacks and the recruit soldiers online.
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by buchio7(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2010
cant make omelettes witout breaking eggs. The Ghana example has proved dat u cant hav meaninful development wit old guard,corrupt politicians in power. U hav 2 implement a clean sweep n put in pla2e d right ppl 2 cos positive change
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by flashgeek: 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2010
ziga:

It may start as a good cause until some greedy, criminally minded people infiltrate the group.

These criminally minded guys eventually take over the group, and overthrow the people with the "good intentions".

And then the rates of bombing attacks, assassinations etc targeting even innocent Nigerians for personal grievances will be uncontrollable.

Good people suffer!!!

Never assume that because Nigeria is a corrupt country that there are no noble  or disciplined people. An organisation like that will lose the support of the people if it kills innocent people. Remember the group is an independent entity with no political aspiration and it is not asking for ransoms like MEND. The groups identifies a corrupt target and conduct surveillance of the target to know it daily routine. Afterwards the hitman is sent in to erase the target. Members of the group will remain anonymous so there is no way they can pose a threat to innocent Nigerian citizens.

Targets that will be eliminated are individuals that have clearly defrauded the state.

Funding of the organisation will come from private individuals just like the French Resistance during the occupation of France by the GERMANS.
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by ziga: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2010
flashgeek:

Never assume that because Nigeria is a corrupt country that there are no noble  or disciplined people. An organisation like that will lose the support of the people if it kills innocent people. Remember the group is an independent entity with no political aspiration and it is not asking for ransoms like MEND. The groups identifies a corrupt target and conduct surveillance of the target to know it daily routine. Afterwards the hitman is sent in to erase the target. Members of the group will remain anonymous so there is no way they can pose a threat to innocent Nigerian citizens.

Targets that will be eliminated are individuals that have clearly defrauded the state.

Funding of the organisation will come from private individuals just like the French Resistance during the occupation of France by the GERMANS.

As long as more than one person is involved, it can be infiltrated by people whose only agenda is to make your cause look bad in the eyes of the world.

And then guess who will be the enemy.

Power is going to be in the hands of the "commando" group and power intoxicates. A lot of people always fall into that trap. So who will be there to judge the almighty judge and executioner when he goes out of hand.

Am just trying to punch holes into your plan, because even the best laid out plans have holes in them.
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by flashgeek: 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2010
Abagworo:

No I don’t. I am just tired of this BIG CATs fronting around Nigeria like they can’t be touched.

Besides I am good with rifles, I go hunting with friends when on holidays and I own a couple of hunting rifles. I can use almost all sniper rifles on the market today though I still require more training to be as discreet and accurate as a military sniper.
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by ezeagu(m): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2010
So when 'we' finish killing the corrupt 'leaders' what date do we go and squander Niger Deltas wealth?
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by flashgeek: 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2010
ezeagu:

So when 'we' finish killing the corrupt 'leaders' what date do we go and squander Niger Deltas wealth?
What has Niger Delta got to do with this thread Do you know how to read at all? I will leave you to figure it out.
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by blacksta(m): 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2010
I can picture myself ontop a rooftop somewhere arround  Abuja waiting for  the convoy

Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by asha80(m): 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2010
blacksta:

I can picture myself ontop a rooftop somewhere arround Abuja waiting for the convoy

grin
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by flashgeek: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2010
Spot on bro

You have a very good taste in sniper rifles that is a CheyTac Intervention M-200 Long Range Rifle System

The CheyTac Intervention is an American-made bolt action heavy sniper rifle designed by CheyTac LLC. for long range soft target interdiction (i.e., anti-personnel/sniper). The CheyTac Intervention rifle is fed using a detachable single stack magazine, which holds 7 rounds. It fires .408 CheyTac or .375 CheyTac ammunition. CheyTac papers state that the entire system is capable of delivering sub-MOA accuracy at ranges of up to 2,500 yards (2,300 m), one of the longest ranges of all modern-day sniper rifles.

The target will be dead within 3 seconds flat,very powerful weapon this is.It was used in the movie shooter by the main character

My friends and i nicknamed this particular weapon "The Babyface Killer"

Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by xterra2(m): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2010
Chei!Are you the same person who started a post about America invading Nigeria?
I know its you,you should join the army it seems you hjave interest in Military affaira(but not more than me)

This would be a good idea,
But first lets try it Non-violently like
Lets just ask Tompolo where did he get his Weapons?And then we shall invade the national assembly and force them to pass a bill or they shall pass a bill to their death.The Bill would be to execute all corrupt politicans and then force electoral change,and some essential bills and impeach governors or maybe the president.Note:this would be at once in the 36 states assembly and the national assembly.Also make a bill forcing the executing to implement the bill in the next 24 hours or they shall be shot also reinforcements would be sent to the border and all airports closed
But if my good plan did notwork.
then we shall use your plan
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by otawa: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2010
For this group to succeed they need to operate from outside Nigeria. They need to be based in Neighbouring countries. The hitmen will only go to Nigeria when they want to make a hit and they will exit the country as soon as the hit has taken place. That way the group will not engage the Nigerian security forces directly but instead create fear in the hearts of Nigerian politicians

Naive!

So long your interest does not match those of UK/US, they will put you and your organisation on terrorist list.

impact:

Your weapon supply will dry out

Your supporters will be scared to associate with you
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by flashgeek: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2010
xterra2:

Chei!Are you the same person who started a post about America invading Nigeria?
I know its you,you should join the army it seems you hjave interest in Military affaira(but not more than me)

This would be a good idea,
But first lets try it Non-violently like
Lets just ask Tompolo where did he get his Weapons?And then we shall invade the national assembly and force them to pass a bill or they shall pass a bill to their death.The Bill would be to execute all corrupt politicans and then force electoral change,and some essential bills and impeach governors or maybe the president.Note:this would be at once in the 36 states assembly and the national assembly.Also make a bill forcing the executing to implement the bill in the next 24 hours or they shall be shot also reinforcements would be sent to the border and all airports closed
But if my good plan did notwork.
then we shall use your plan

No i did not start a thread about America invading Nigeria, I hate America because of the damage they have done to Nigeria. However I started a thread about invading with mercenaries. I don’t like military stuff I just love guns. I don’t know why but I have loved guns even when I was in Nigeria and I love hunting buffalos and wild gazelles. It is more hubby /sport for me than violence.

Your idea is a suicide mission, you can't walk into the national assembly and expect to achieve anything because immediately you do that, the situation will turn to a hostage situation. The Army will be deployed to the National assembly.

We will be trapped inside and will not be able to come out unless we want to die in a hail of bullets or surrender only to execute by the government a few days later. Confrontation is not the best option, stealth and precision is the best option. Do damage without being seen.

You see how MEND destroys pipelines and get away scot free. That is an effective way to do damage. The only problem is that MEND is a corrupt organization as well and they are only doing it to enrich themselves. However if you take human life without asking for a ransom, they will know you are serious. Do you see the way Al Qaida is dealing with the Pakistani government killing it's politicians with cars bombs e.t.c .You see how effective they are. If not for the intervention of US marines, the Pakistani Government would have surrendered to Al Qaeda a long time ago.

The US marines will not be deployed to Nigeria because our actions do not pose a threat to the USA in Anyway, once we kill 3 prominent politicians ,the government will take us serious.They will know that none of them is safe and we will send them emails telling them our demands,we would not ask for money ,we will only ask for the constitution to be obeyed and corrupt leaders dealt with.

In the meantime here is most powerful sniper rifle in the world,

This is the The Denel-Mecham NTW 20mm Rifle, it was designed and manufactured here in South Africa by South Africa’s arms company DENEL. It is used by the US marines and the British SAS. It fires 20mm Armor piercing cannon bullets which can go through bullet proof windows. So none of those corrupt politicians hiding inside their bullet proof cars are safe with this monster lets loose.It can also go through a human body just like most sniper rifles so if the target is hiding behind a Bodyguard ,you simply shoot through the bodyguard killing both the target and the bodyguard at the same time.

The South African Denel-Mechem NTW-20mm Anti-Material Rifle qualifies quite admirably for the title of Worlds Most Powerful Sniper Rifle, and I don't think that this will be disputed.

The Denel-Mecham rifle fires massive 20mm cannon rounds as more favored by helicopter gunships, fighter aircraft, warships and armored vehicles. Since the 1930's up until recently, the 20mm round has never been deemed suitable by the military as ammunition for use in a rifle, as the rifle required to fire it would be fantastically heavy and way too cumbersome for any infantry soldier to carry. Plus the fact that the 20mm cartridge produces such excessive recoil that no-one would withstand the force.

This popular nickname for this rifle is the[b] "take no prisoners" [/b] weapon!

It was also used in the Movie Rambo by the Sniper that assisted Stallone in the movie

Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by globalaid(m): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2010
what a nice post. Knowing fully well Nigerian politician being what they are COWARDS, if we can kill 3 of them that are corrupt they will think twice. I think enough of the talking, this is now time for action, we talk too much in this country and do nothing and that is why all this is happening to us. MEND came with a noble cause but along the way they were able to break their rank because they were not able to sustain their good cause.
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by flashgeek: 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2010
otawa:

Naive!

So long your interest does not match those of UK/US, they will put you and your organisation on terrorist list.

impact:

Your weapon supply will dry out

Your supporters will be scared to associate with you

Well let me ask you some questions.

How come MEND's weapon supply has not dried up?

How come the USA has not invaded Nigeria to sort out MEND?

How come MEND's support seems to grow everyday?
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by flashgeek: 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2010
globalaid:

what a nice post. Knowing fully well Nigerian politician being what they are COWARDS, if we can kill 3 of them that are corrupt they will think twice. I think enough of the talking, this is now time for action, we talk too much in this country and do nothing and that is why all this is happening to us. MEND came with a noble cause but along the way they were able to break their rank because they were not able to sustain their good cause.

I Agree with you, we talk a lot but show little action. Thanks to MEND a couple of people have started challenging the Government. Before MEND not many people would dare think of assassinating a politician.

One our major problem is that we are divided as nation. Tribalism has now overtaken Patriotism. What many Nigerians forget is that we the young generation can not be held responsible for the sins of our elders. We need to cooperate like the way the people of IRAN are cooperating amongst each other to fight the government.

Nigeria is not the only nation with diverse tribes but Nigeria is one of the most tribalistic people in the world. India has 645 indigenous tribes , china has 56 tribes ,South Africa has close to 20 tribes with 11 official languages, but they all cooperate to make their nation a great countries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scheduled_Tribes_in_India

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_China

http://www.sa-venues.com/sa_languages_and_culture.htm

Once we come we come together and become united in kind and spirit we will be able to take the next step. That will not happen if we continue to open up old wounds and blame the younger generation for the sins of their fathers. It is a shame to see that even though Nigeria has a lot of educated folks only a few of them are intelligent enough to know Tribalism is our major problem after corruption.

Our “every tribe for itself” attitude will not achieve anything or benefit Nigerians in anyway.
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by pleep(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2011
Great plan. However If you want this to be successful I think you should use anti-materiel rifeS like the barrett  m82a1 that bad boy can shoot 3 miles, shatter bullet proof glass and still take out obasanjo.
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by Abagworo(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2011
@poster I have always had this kind of idea of a bloody revolution.Infact our closest hope of avoiding a bloody revolution remains voting Buhari to do the job for us.However as things are now,I believe there will be a bloody rise up within the next 2 years.

The list of potential victims is so large and they happen to be related to many of us as either our father or close relatives.I would not want to lose my father to the revolution but if he however continues the way of PDP I'm left with no choice.

The truth is that all hope is not lost as Jonathan might still miraculously take the bull by the horn.Let us watch the governorship elections before we make our final conclusions.
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by pleep(m): 12:00am On Apr 26, 2011
Is buhari running for a governorship position? Do u know what his job now that the election is over?
anyway You are right we must pray that GEJ does the right thing although I am not optimistic cry
Re: Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders by Eli2002(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2023
flashgeek:
Please this thread is not for the chicken hearted ,I don’t want any lily livered azzhole coming here to preach to me.

I have been thinking a lot lately about how we (Nigerians) can deal with corrupt leaders and how we can put fear in the hearts of politicians aspiring to take public office. If these politicians fear the people ,corruption will reduce.

I have heard that this technique has been used by the HAMAS government in Palestine to deal with corrupt leaders but I don’t know how true that story is. Imagine if we the people of Nigerian can have another group similar to MEND but instead of fighting for the rights of the Niger Delta people alone, the group will be fighting for the rights of all Nigerians.

The group will not engage in a face to face battle with the Nigerian government like MEND but instead use covert tactics to deal with corrupt Nigerian Government Officials

The name on my mind is PRA = Peoples Revolutionary Army

Snipers
Remote Controlled Bombs
Kidnappings
Biological weapons

Snipers
Snipers will be trained to take out corrupt leader like Babangida , Obasanjo, Soludo e.t.c .Most of these usually travel in convoys, but a well trained sniper with Intel on their whereabouts can be placed on an elevated position to assassinate them at any given time. This is probably the best and easiest technique to use in an assignation.

Remote Controlled Bombs
Some of these corrupt leader travel in luxurious vehicles and on private jets. With the right Intel, agent of our organisation can plant remote bombs under thir vehicles or on their privates. The bombs will be detonated by remote once the target has boarded the vehicle.

Kidnappings
Due to the tight security that surrounds some of these men , it will not be easy to kidnap them. However it will be easy to kidnap their relatives like their children or wives.

Biological weapons
This technique will probably be the most difficult one because you need to get close to the target to be able to poison them or spray their food with bacteria. They can also be infected with bio toxins using a Newspaper delivery man or any other suitable methods.

Now the purpose of this group as I have mentioned above is to shake the whole political clan and make them pee in their panties , just the way MEND has rattled the Nigerian government. By the time 10 corrupt politicians have been assassinated and the group has claimed responsibility for the killings. Politicians “may” become wary of stealing from government coffers.

The group will issue out a warning to the Government and the political parties that every politician implicated in any corruption scandal will be assassinated.

For this group to succeed they need to operate from outside Nigeria. They need to be based in Neighbouring countries. The hitmen will only go to Nigeria when they want to make a hit and they will exit the country as soon as the hit has taken place. That way the group will not engage the Nigerian security forces directly but instead create fear in the hearts of Nigerian politicians.

What do you guys think?

Here are a couple of weapons that could start this show :

Bro, are you still here on this thread? I got something for you.

(1) (Reply)

Kill Bad Stories About PDP: Metuh Begs Senior Journalists / (Photos) Alao Akala Achievement As Oyo State Governor / INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.