Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. (4308 Views)

Government Attention Needed At Ketu Pedestrian Bridge / Daniel Udeh: Who Fixes Yenagoa Potholes Is Unemployed UNIJOS Graduate / See What frsc Officials Were Spotted Doing To Potholes On Nigerian Road (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by PhockPhockMan: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
A mysterious dick pic vigilante who goes by the name of 'Wanksy' is spray-painting joysticks around potholes so that his local council has to come and fill them in.

Speaking to i100.co.uk the anonymous street artist said he has been working "on and off for a couple of years" but that the problem in Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester, has "got really bad recently".

On one of the photos on his Facebook page, the activist explained that one pothole had been there for eight months without being filled in but after he drew a penis on it, the pothole was fixed in less than 48 hours.
However, Wanksy fears that his high output may now have ballsed-up his initial objectives, telling i100.co.uk:

They don't always get filled, in fact, I think the council maybe deliberately not filling them in now.

Nevertheless, support for the street artist continues to grow online, with one commenter on his Facebook page claiming: "Let's make the council realise we won't put up with the ridiculous condition of our roads."

While another simply says: "Well done dude! You're my hero."

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/this-man-is-painting-joysticks-on-potholes-so-the-council-has-to-take-action--ekSuZ63mgW

Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
undecided
Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by Mogidi: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
I've got a job for him in Lagos, the spiritual home of Potholes.

13 Likes

Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by DuchessLily(f): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheesy
Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by Janeyy: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by Obinovictor(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
That kind pattern no fit work for this country na
Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by Galaxydon1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
And he calls that a pothole. Come to aba and see what potholes look like

2 Likes

Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by PhockPhockMan: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mogidi:

We need him more in Owerri.

Ishilove, lalasticlala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by majamajic(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Good thinking
Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by yang(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
The guy go work tire in the zoo

Mogidi:

3 Likes

Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by efepro(m): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
These are not holes na....come and see well called pot holes in naija
Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by delishpot: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Not in naija. Even of he cut real pricks put for front of potholes no oga at the top go even do like say dem see am(Unless dem get plans to use am do jaz na then dem go s3nd their boys go pick am). Naija wey dem never clear dead body of 3 days from street finish naim go get time for picture of pen.is? Him go draw tire.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by daveP(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
The guy is right, that is the perfect description of a pothole.

Here i think calling them pothole is an understatement to be frank

it should be called "Cauldron-Potholes"
Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by philGeo(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Galaxydon1:
And he calls that a pothole. Come to aba and see what potholes look like
May you leave long, because people like you i always feel happy especially your funny comments.

1 Like

Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by PhockPhockMan: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
efepro:
These are not holes na....come and see well called pot holes in naija
No be small thing.
Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mogidi:
There you'll see some Potholes that look like Lake.

gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by Godfullsam(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
This is not pothole na undecided

Come to naija, you will see "real potholes".

1 Like

Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by therealdeal10: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hahaha

E wnts attention n he's getting one
Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by PhockPhockMan: 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Godfullsam:
This is not pothole na undecided

Come to naija, you will see "real potholes".
What is regarded as normal thing in Nigeria is a disaster in some other countries.

1 Like

Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by NDPVF(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mogidi:
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by Tundeiab(m): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
DuchessLily:
cheesy

Ordinary picture, you dey shine teeth. If you come see the main thing nko?
Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by Ewizard(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Na only dick enter him brain to draw...
Na yeye dey wori am!
Mtchew!
Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by Mcowubaba: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
End Time dicck nd End time potholes...
Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
delishpot:
Not in naija. Even of he cut real pricks put for front of potholes no oga at the top go even do like say dem see am(Unless dem get plans to use am do jaz na then dem go s3nd their boys go pick am). Naija wey dem never clear dead body of 3 days from street finish naim go get time for picture of pen.is? Him go draw tire.

Lol. tell am broda.
Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by lordtech(m): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
shocked huh, Lol
Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by rifasenate11(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hahahahah
Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by PhockPhockMan: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mcowubaba:
End Time dicck nd End time potholes...
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by natas22: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Even if he likes let him use all the delux paints some of our governors won't listen to him.
Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by mikolo80: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Obinovictor:
That kind pattern no fit work for this country na
it might if you put the governors name and label him a thief or incompetent
Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by olaboy001(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
I smell F
Re: INCREDIBLE ; See What A Man Does To Attract Government's Attention To Potholes. by Obinovictor(m): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
mikolo80:
it might if you put the governors name and label him a thief or incompetent

You be bad guy ooo.. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. / 1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated” Olusegun Obasanjo. / What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.