Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,592 members, 7,861,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. (2692 Views)

Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by Nobody: 11:23am On May 29, 2017
whitebeard:
only the jobless ones would sit at home..those that have work will go to work..simple stuff..!!
afonja do d needful by locating the nearest lagoon to u or u can use awolowo method. spits

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by Nobody: 11:36am On May 29, 2017
whitebeard:
so u think breaking away from Nigeria is what we should do..lol..we know Hausa people are tribally muderers, stubborn, foolish, gullible, set of people, who carry out this practice under religion. we can't stoop so low to their level and start exchanging words with them, that's absurd.

but we have hope in our generation, he he he, we can do it, we would force them to school, we would force them to be submissive, we would teach them to be wise. it might look like I'm joking but I can assure u I am not joking, when the time is right u would understand..!

I am a Yoruba man who is not so fond of the Igbos but I don't support waiting for the north. These are people we should never have shared the same country with because they don't want to catch up with the rest of the world. I say the best is for the country to be peacefully dissolved or restructured with a clause for total disintegration In our constitution. The Igbos have a valid cause in Biafra but they are going about it in the wrong way and they are the least prepared for a secession in Nigeria due to their penchant for developing the land of others. Let us wait and see what will come out of this Biafra struggle first before we know what to do about the north. The Yoruba nation stands in complete agreement (not alliance) with the igbo nation that Nigeria has to be Balkanized or restructured in line with the yearnings and aspirations of the people of Nigeria for the country to continue standing as one.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by whitebeard(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2017
matex97:
afonja do d needful by locating the nearest lagoon to u or u can use awolowo method. spits
is that all..!!
Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by whitebeard(m): 1:51pm On May 29, 2017
Iceberg3:

owoda owoda joor grin
flat head, powder chewing, foolish niggas
Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:

Maybe the dreamer is waiting for Trump to break his Ramadan fast before taking action.

Jokers everywhere grin
Whitebeard i hope you saw your reply? Who told you Yorubas are Superior to Hausa
Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 29, 2017
whitebeard:
only the jobless ones would sit at home..those that have work will go to work..simple stuff..!!
You will have to walk to work and back, cause you will bearly see any commercial vehicle in porthacort. Come to think of the lonely streets you will walk trough alone, locked shops, schools sending kids home, banks closing for the day for security concerns. Police and Army firing shots like its a war zone. Burning tires, vehicles in the middle of the highway, no be person go tell you to sit at home.
Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by whitebeard(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Whitebeard i hope you saw your reply? Who told you Yorubas are Superior to Hausa
I never said that, all are equal, all i'm saying is that for a better Nigeria we have to limit the role of tradition in a government, that's all, Hausa will prefer to vote for and handicap than an individual from another tribe cause he his Hausa, that's why our nation is not moving forward rapidly.

so when the time is right, what I said about using (force) will be implemented, if it looks like we are tormenting them just to be presentable citizens of this country, it a sacrifice I am willing to make..!
Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by whitebeard(m): 4:12pm On May 29, 2017
grossintel:
You will have to walk to work and back, cause you will bearly see any commercial vehicle in porthacort. Come to think of the lonely streets you will walk trough alone, locked shops, schools sending kids home, banks closing for the day for security concerns. Police and Army firing shots like its a war zone. Burning tires, vehicles in the middle of the highway, no be person go tell you to sit at home.
Biafrans are send ing the federal government the wrong vibe..!! issokay..! at least I am very sure they can't do that in Lagos..lol..especially commercial drivers and shop owners, lecturers last last commercial drives would hit the joint and start talking about random stuffs
Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 29, 2017
LazyYorubas:
Biafrans i will advice you to desist from this thread, how will a yoruba man open a thread to be monitoring Biafra heroes day..We know that anybody can excavate Biafra histories online, so writing one does not make him an Igbo . What sort of rubbish is this?.we are remembering the death of our forefathers and someone we haven't been to any Biafra land want to convince you to start sending pictures for him online,so at the end he will start vomiting rubbish, those that cooperated and those that didn't cooperate..Post images here at ur own detriment..Monitoring thread my foot

I'm the one that opened the thread. Check my name, a Yoruba man can never be chukwuma.

Sorry to disappoint you, try again harder next time. Okpo choro iburu m nye ndi ofe mmanu.

All hail Biafra!!!
Moderator, please move this thread to the front page first thing tomorrow morning biko.
Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by LazyYorubas: 8:57pm On May 29, 2017
ochukwuma15:

I'm the one that opened the thread. Check my name, a Yoruba man can never be chukwuma.

Sorry to disappoint you, try again harder next time. Okpo choro iburu m nye ndi ofe mmanu.

All hail Biafra!!!
Moderator, please move this thread to the front page first thing tomorrow morning biko.
Nnaa nwannaa kee kwanu ihe ijizi na eme anyi like this?.. Ichoro ka ndi uwa chia anyi ochi?.. Ima na some pple nwere ike imepe shop ha echi.. Aga nweriri sabo na ime anyi..
Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by Misterdhee1(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am a Yoruba man who is not so fond of the Igbos but I don't support waiting for the north. These are people we should never have shared the same country with because they don't want to catch up with the rest of the world. I say the best is for the country to be peacefully dissolved or restructured with a clause for total disintegration In our constitution. The Igbos have a valid cause in Biafra but they are going about it in the wrong way and they are the least prepared for a secession in Nigeria due to their penchant for developing the land of others. Let us wait and see what will come out of this Biafra struggle first before we know what to do about the north. The Yoruba nation stands in complete agreement (not alliance) with the igbo nation that Nigeria has to be Balkanized or restructured in line with the yearnings and aspirations of the people of Nigeria for the country to continue standing as one.
And who gave u the right to speak for the yoruba nation. Stop attaching too much importance to your self, mister.
Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by Mazeltovscotty(m): 9:36pm On May 29, 2017
Lolzz, as funny as it may sound. Well I have exam to write tomorrow , though it is 4 credit units. Then I ask, what shall become of me? Should I obey the sit-at-home order or I should ignore and go out to write my exam. Someone should advise pls. What shall be my case?
Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by bennybaba(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2017
Winter will definitely come tommorow... ..
Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 29, 2017
LazyYorubas:

Nnaa nwannaa kee kwanu ihe ijizi na eme anyi like this?.. Ichoro ka ndi uwa chia anyi ochi?.. Ima na some pple nwere ike imepe shop ha echi.. Aga nweriri sabo na ime anyi..

Chaa ka Cha Cha mma.
Otu onye kwere ekwe ka mkpa karia iri juru aju.

Mana ihe kachasi mkpa bu n'uwa ga anuriri olu anyi echi ma ekwensu achoro ma ochoghi.
Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by modik(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Yes oh... Dat last line philosophy tho
When they told him to stop practicing philosophy or die..
He said he rather die for an unexamined life is not worth living... Lol.. I don't remember his name tho

Socrates

http://www.strengthsalchemy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Quotation-Socrates-living-life-Meetville-Quotes-80216.jpg
Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by LazyYorubas: 9:33am On May 30, 2017
ochukwuma15:

Chaa ka Cha Cha mma.
Otu onye kwere ekwe ka mkpa karia iri juru aju.

Mana ihe kachasi mkpa bu n'uwa ga anuriri olu anyi echi ma ekwensu achoro ma ochoghi.
Ngwa gbabu ya oso.. Ride on
Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by eksammy(m): 9:37am On May 30, 2017
drove from Aba to PH this morning.

Aba is on complete lock down

Obigbo is 95% compliant as all shops are locked

But inside port harcourt there seems to be some activity though 70% of shops are locked. But offices are open.

There is conspicous absense of buses on the road.

A key thing i also noticed is the absence of Army at all the major checkpoints from Asa to Ph, infact i only met police at imo bridge entering ph...and they were just sitting on the roadside unlike this time last year when they were conducting stop and search for all vehicles because of the Biafra day.

All in all i think Igbos are genuinely committed to this cause....see some picx i snapped on my way...

1st is deserted aba owerri road aba
2nd is ariaria market aba
3rd is army check point near ph

Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by Nobody: 11:25am On May 30, 2017
Akwata, the busiest place in Enugu deserted.

Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by Nobody: 11:51am On May 30, 2017
11:50 am.
Tinker, biggest auto parts and Repair market in Africa, shot down.

Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 30, 2017
Ogbete main market Enugu, ninth biggest market in Africa ........... Ghost town.

Re: Biafran Sit At Home Monitoring Thread. by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 30, 2017
Police choper patrolling Enugu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Chairman Returns Buhari Branded Car In Imo State / There May Be No Nigeria Or General Elections In 2019: Adeboye / Sultan Of Sokoto's Son In Serious Car Crash After 'Getting High On Code (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.