Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? (4119 Views)

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? / What Ended Your Previous Relationship (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 29, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol come and find out.

Why can't you show me here....ßadazz grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by StarBukola(f): 11:40am On May 29, 2017
RB007:

He'll leave you soon grin
na curse abi na prayer angry angry angry angry
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by TrapHedges(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2017
#oti#
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Mhissgaga(f): 11:40am On May 29, 2017
FvckShiT:

hmmmmm and you must be so fúcking naughty too smileygrinwink

Fvcking naughty just like u cheesy
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 11:41am On May 29, 2017
RB007:

Why can't you show me here....ßadazz grin

grin, Answer this for me; what did you learn from your previous relationship?
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by pasqal09: 11:42am On May 29, 2017
That there's no such thing as LDRs
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by FvckShiT(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:

Fvcking naughty just like u cheesy

Holy fúçkiñg shít! why didn't i meet you earlier? winkgrin

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 29, 2017
Lionessza:

grin, Answer this for me; what did you learn from your previous relationship?

Insecurity can never be cured grin

Now tell me more bout Ur 0-200 in za oza room...I wanna know more grin

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 29, 2017
StarBukola:
na curse abi na prayer angry angry angry angry

Na reality winkgrin

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by OgahBohz: 11:51am On May 29, 2017
never regret breaking a heart, they all get to meet anoda guy..
so keep fucking and breaking hearts till u die

meanwhile... have it in mind that u can't make heaven shaa

that's how we roll
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 11:52am On May 29, 2017
RB007:

Insecurity can never be cured grin

Now tell me more bout Ur 0-200 in za oza room...I wanna know more grin

Lol who was the insecure one ? Btw what's your zodiac sign tongue
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 29, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol who was the insecure one ? Btw what's your zodiac sign tongue

She was the insecure one

Scorpio!
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 12:09pm On May 29, 2017
RB007:

She was the insecure one

Scorpio!

Ok.

Hahaha I heard somewhere that you guys are always horn*yas fuc* grin and that you are more likely to murder or be serial killers than other signs grin what's your take on that ?
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 29, 2017
If it feels too good to be true, chances are it is.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 29, 2017
Lionessza:

Ok.

Hahaha I heard somewhere that you guys are always Hot as fuc* grin and that you are more likely to murder or be serial killers than other signs grin what's your take on that ?

Hot AF!? HAHAHAH! WTF!

WE ARE LESS LIKELY TO CHEAT, AS A MATTER OF FACT WE DON'T grin

So you can trust me now? wink

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 12:23pm On May 29, 2017
RB007:

Hot AF!? HAHAHAH! WTF!

WE ARE LESS LIKELY TO CHEAT, AS A MATTER OF FACT WE DON'T grin

So you can trust me now? wink

Lol I meant horn*y as fuc* . Lol yeah but you are also dangerous obsessive lovers grin.

Trust a Scorpio never, I'm scared of them grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 29, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol I meant horn*y as fuc* . Lol yeah but you are also dangerous obsessive lovers grin.

Trust a Scorpio never, I'm scared of them grin

Hörny AF? LOL

Oh well let's rephrase that... Hahaha grin

Am a different kinda Scorpio..((Truss me)) smileywink
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 12:32pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=RB007 post=56986710]

Hörny AF? LOL

Oh well let's rephrase that... Hahaha grin

Am as different kinda Scorpio..((Truss me)) smileywink

Lollllllllllll. Give me 5 reasons why I should grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=Lionessza post=56986853][/quote]

Five reasons...?

1.(T)
2.(R)
3.(U)
4.(S)
5.(T)

Me

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2017
My own experience is that any lady is susceptible to temptations and can become wayward at any time, no matter how much you try

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by StarBukola(f): 12:51pm On May 29, 2017
RB007:

Na reality winkgrin
enemy of ilosiwaju tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 1:06pm On May 29, 2017
RB007:

Five reasons...?

1.(T)
2.(R)
3.(U)
4.(S)
5.(T)

Me

Hahahaha you are a cute demon I see .
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 29, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha you are a cute demon I see .

grin grin TRUST verified ✓
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 1:37pm On May 29, 2017
RB007:

grin grin TRUST verified ✓

You are a mess loll
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 29, 2017
Lionessza:

You are a mess loll

Deal with me please....

And of course let it be in za oza room grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Princeboca12(m): 2:14pm On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:

I have a forgiving heart...some men don't deserve a second chance
Babe i share in ur pains... Hope its history now
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Lionessza(f): 2:16pm On May 29, 2017
RB007:

Deal with me please....

And of course let it be in za oza room grin

Lol you and the za oza room, you will cry grin.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by amakadihot87(f): 2:54pm On May 29, 2017
I learnt to play with men
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by irewoleola(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2017
Never to lie in a relationship
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 29, 2017
Learn that i should forget relationship, and face money in order to f#ck em bitches in my affluence.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Mhissgaga(f): 6:14pm On May 29, 2017
FvckShiT:

Holy fúçkiñg shít! why didn't i meet you earlier? winkgrin

FvckShit ! cheesy
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by xtaphare321(f): 6:26pm On May 29, 2017
never accept a cheating guy back into your life,cos he will end up cheating again and again

I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind / Boy Ask For 35k See What His Nonsense Friend Sent PHOTOS / Ghanaian Slay Queen Caught On Camera Bathing Under The Rain (VIDEO)