Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,913 members, 7,852,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

My Friend Needs Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Needs Advice (538 Views)

A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship / This Lady Needs Advice On Marriage Issue. / My Friend Needs A Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Needs Advice by AprilGreen: 10:27am On May 29, 2017
IA friend of mine has dating a guy for 2 years now. The relationship started well until after the first year of their relationship she noticed some changes in him, she asked if there was anything wrong but he said no. Later she started suspecting that he was seeing someone else, she confronted him but he denied it, she then chose to believe him and put her suspicion aside. The change in attitude continued until a day she stumbled on some messages on his phone, she asked him about the messages and he said "I knew you would find out sooner or later", she was so vexed and broken. He assured her that he would end things with the girl and she believed it, months went by and things were going well except that he still kept constant communication with the girl and visitation but she kept quiet. Few months ago, she found out that he never ended things with her but lied to her, she felt used, insulted and disrespected, he apologised and eventually broke up with her which we confirmed. Now the problem is he still keeps communication and whenever she calls and ask him to come over to her place, he doesn't hesitate. She doesn't know what to do, should she continue with him or just let go
Re: My Friend Needs Advice by Nobody: 10:34am On May 29, 2017
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage......marriage is enjoyment not to be endure
Re: My Friend Needs Advice by Ifakiland(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2017
My kind of guy....have no mercy for dem gals, dey are hoes in wife clothing.
Re: My Friend Needs Advice by Daniel2289(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2017
Is this the kind of life your friend wants to live. I rather move on with my life than being locked in a room of lies..
Re: My Friend Needs Advice by Lionessza(f): 1:04pm On May 29, 2017
A relationship without trust and loyalty is a waste of time, this guy's loyalty is controlled by opportunity (it ain't there). His loyalty and respect clearly depends on her presence , she should just find someone else who will treat her right if she doesn't want to be paranoid all the time.
Re: My Friend Needs Advice by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 29, 2017
Lol. The solution is right before you and you can't see it. He comes over to ur place whenever you call...then that's ur access point.

If a woman has 2 men at hand, one is very rich, spoils her with money and always praise her and make her think she's d best despite some really bad behavior she has..never tells her where shes wrong, doesnt know about caring for or giving attention to a woman talkless of providing time for her. Yet the other is OK financially but not as rich as the first, provides time for her, gives her attention, he's open-minded, lovingly corrects her when she's wrong and makes her know why her actions are wrong

Be sincere o, which one would you choose?

A man in such a situation has to choose too. So in my opinion, getting vexed is not the solution, hes already between 2 choices, so be more of good character, improve on ur meekness so that he would be left to choose betwn big boobs and yansh of the other girl or a wife materialism on ur side even though you may not have big assets. And don't even go by the general way of women with low understanding like..."did you not see that I was rude before u said u love me" ....that's probably the most foolish statement from the mouth of a woman who thinks she's mature enough for marriage.

Coming to ur place whenever you call shows he still sees something in you that he doesn't see in d other girl. Find out what it is and improve on it.

It is a call to challenge ur weaknesses not vengeance. Hope it helps

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Advice by FitnessDoctor: 1:24pm On May 29, 2017
I think your friend is very gullible and does not know how to stand up for her right... I see women like these everyday who allow their emotions to make men play with them like toys...

When she got into this relationship.. She didn't come there to share her man with anyone.. and she deserves enough respect from her man to stick to her..

Men cheat!! yes, but they change too... Her man does not give her any respect by keeping a relationships with that girl.. Even if he cut ties with her, another one will come into the relationship.....and the cycle will go on and on....

Think with your brain and not your emotions, do the right thing, you might be in love with him.. But remember what matters more is if he is also in love with you and if he was then he could have respected you, no matter how many vaginas are after him... That is the reason he choose you to be his bae..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: My Friend Needs Advice by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2017
They'll be slaying all over social media but can't even think for 'emselves. undecided

©YBR
Re: My Friend Needs Advice by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 29, 2017
Trust broken she should move on, he might get worse if they get married

(1) (Reply)

Moe Sasegbon Is The Stunning Nigerian Who Is Part Of The ‘wonder Woman’ Cast / Battery Of This Phones Are Confusing Me (help Out). / 7 Things That Happen To Your Body During S*x You Must Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.