Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? (3128 Views)

7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Ladies What Wil You Do If A Chick Ask To F*ck Your Man For #700k? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 29, 2017
Get hurt & say mean things to relieve my emotional pain. I can never move past cheating, sorry. The hate & anger is instant.

1 Like

Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by sarahade(f): 3:21pm On May 29, 2017
youngreezy:
hoe hoe hoe.........its SANTA...heheehehe *runs awta thread*

Don't ever quote me in your life.
Mtcheeeeeeeew omo oshi
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by MrCork: 3:22pm On May 29, 2017
Angel196:
Many people have gone through the trauma and heart break of catching or discovering that their spouse are unfaithful.

To me, there is absolutely no excuse for cheating. Call me naïve but I feel cheating is one of the lowest form of disrespect a partner can show you, overlooking and forgiving such an disrespect just like that is like giving that spouse the permission to keep walking over you. I say this from experience.

So nairalanders, in your own opinions, what will be the best way to react after catching your spouse cheating?

angry
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by MrCork: 3:26pm On May 29, 2017
Angel196:
Many people have gone through the trauma and heart break of catching or discovering that their spouse are unfaithful.

To me, there is absolutely no excuse for cheating. Call me naïve but I feel cheating is one of the lowest form of disrespect a partner can show you, overlooking and forgiving such an disrespect just like that is like giving that spouse the permission to keep walking over you. I say this from experience.

So nairalanders, in your own opinions, what will be the best way to react after catching your spouse cheating?

...ok...so yorrrr husband catch u an u askin nairaland the best way to cheat becuzz u over looookhim..correct?. .. shame on u madam!! (no oofensece) angry

1 Like

Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by donkossy(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2017
harborlardey:
i will simply sit her down and table reasons for us not to be together anymore, for my mind will never leave the issue......

YAY
F
T
C...

please if you don't mind o, tell us some of the reasons nh
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:12pm On May 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

On serious note, i gonna pull the trigger to my husband...i wont spare a little remorse...
haha haha Boo lipsrsealed
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2017
sarahade:
We go do 3some ni yen grin grin.
can you withstand it, your guy , another girl and you grin

Your type go break person head o tongue
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 29, 2017
SmellingAnus:
haha haha Boo lipsrsealed

2 more days boo... grin grin grin wink
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:

2 more days boo... grin grin grin wink
Yea Boo my accurate time keeper grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Greenbullet(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2017
THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR CHEATING, IF YOU CATCH YOUR PATNER CHEATING AND YOU FORGIVE THE INDIVIDUAL, THERE IS A 99% CHANCE THAT THE PERSON WILL CHEAT AGAIN , NEVER FORGIVE A CHEAT, BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER TRUST THE PERSON , EVEN THE TRUTH WILL SEEM LIKE LIES AND THATS WHERE RELATIONSHIP BREAKS.
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by sarahade(f): 4:20pm On May 29, 2017
SmellingAnus:
can you withstand it, your guy , another girl and you grin

Your type go break person head o tongue
My guy another man and me grin grin
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:23pm On May 29, 2017
sarahade:

My guy another man and me grin grin
hahahaahhah... Ever had a party? grin
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by sarahade(f): 4:25pm On May 29, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahaahhah... Ever had a party? grin
Not yet .
Bros i beg fasting dey o
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2017
sarahade:

Not yet .
Bros i beg fasting dey o
oh... You are a Muslim lipsrsealed Ping me after the fast cool
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Angel196(f): 4:46pm On May 29, 2017
MrCork:

...ok...so yorrrr husband catch u an u askin nairaland the best way to cheat becuzz u over looookhim..correct?. .. shame on u madam!! (no oofensece) angry
Oookay....can't even get what you're trying to say.
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by toastedbread: 5:05pm On May 29, 2017
spouse cheating? i won't do a thing. from that moment, we'll be living as co-tenants till she decides to leave.

1 Like

Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by sarahade(f): 5:56pm On May 29, 2017
SmellingAnus:
oh... You are a Muslim lipsrsealed Ping me after the fast cool
Yimu
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by MrCork: 6:51pm On May 29, 2017
Angel196:
Oookay....can't even get what you're trying to say.

^^^^tipical black Africa woman wit atitude....u corrrrect them they get angry..an then she complains she can't find man on nairaland!!(Shame) undecided

1 Like

Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by MrCork: 6:53pm On May 29, 2017
Angel196:

... anyways bakkkto the serrrrioss topic...are u lightskin? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Angel196(f): 6:58pm On May 29, 2017
MrCork:

^^^^tipical black Africa woman wit atitude....u corrrrect them they get angry..an then she complains she can't find man on nairaland!!(Shame) undecided

First of, I don't get what you're trying to derive here. Read my post all over again cause I'm not sure where you got the idea I had a husband not to talk of cheating on him so I don't know what you're trying to correct.
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Angel196(f): 7:00pm On May 29, 2017
MrCork:

... anyways bakkkto the serrrrioss topic...are u lightskin? angry

Hahaha, like seriously? And if I say yes?
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by MrCork: 7:22pm On May 29, 2017
Angel196:
Hahaha, like seriously? And if I say yes?
..u fine? undecided
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Angel196(f): 7:37pm On May 29, 2017
MrCork:

..u fine? undecided

Nope, absolutely not. I'm very much ugly. Seriously. wink
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by MrCork: 7:44pm On May 29, 2017
Angel196:

angry
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by MrCork: 7:47pm On May 29, 2017
Angel196:

.. anyways since u single..did I mention I drive £28000(cash) range rover spot and am from London pekam and once a while I cruzzzz my friend £180000 2015 Bentley coupe....jusssss in case u ask!!
smiley
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Angel196(f): 7:51pm On May 29, 2017
MrCork:

.. anyways since u single..did I mention I drive £28000(cash) range rover spot and am from London pekam and once a while I cruzzzz my friend £180000 2015 Bentley coupe....jusssss in case u ask!!
smiley

Sorry to disappoint big guy, money might make the world go round but not my world. grin
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 29, 2017
Smh in disappointment, walk away. Be done with it.
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 29, 2017
Walk off
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by MrCork: 9:24pm On May 29, 2017
Angel196:

Sorry to disappoint big guy, money might make the world go round but not my world. grin

angry

1 Like

Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by MrCork: 9:25pm On May 29, 2017
Angel196:

^^^ this one is stubbbbbbborn!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by harborlardey(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2017
donkossy:
please if you don't mind o, tell us some of the reasons nh
buoda don. I just caught her cheating on me. How could i ever trust her again. Even if i no geh reason. I will come up with enough
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Angel196(f): 9:40pm On May 29, 2017
MrCork:

^^^ this one is stubbbbbbborn!!! undecided

smiley wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! / I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes / Here’s The Leaked Kasarani SEX TAPE That Has Gone Viral, (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.