Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,126 members, 7,852,838 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit (57160 Views)

Toke Makinwa Wears Camel Toe Revealing Tight Outfit / Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas / Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit by Burgerlomo: 8:33pm On May 29, 2017
sukkot:
cheesy these curves are too dangerous grin

So drive or enter it slowly with absolute caution grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit by LexngtonSteele: 8:58pm On May 29, 2017
Henryyy:

You are extremely stupid and insecure. Considering her tribe sounds hypocritical especially when we all know what smelly disgusting slum your region is and how dirty its natives are.When you see a pretty yoruba woman you get jealous and start spewing insultive words.Are yoruba women responsible for your women being ugly, dirty and shapeless?Do our women poke insults at you like your jealousy makes u do to them?Get a life bítch and dont ever insult my tribe or I'll make you regret the day you joined nairaland.

LOL...Bros, please don't be merciful to her at all. I have dealt with her in the past. She hates Yorubas and she intentionally put the insult there.

technicallyrich is a poor and dirty girl. I won't be shocked if she wears panties for weeks just like her female relatives...NO OFFENCE too tongue

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit by Arijude(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2017
no be ofe mmanu girl? if you see the kind stretch marks wey full her laps eee, you go run soteee you go enter river and you no go sef. I dey dodge their fat girls like...

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 29, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

LOL...Bros, please don't be merciful to her at all. I have dealt with her in the past. She hates Yorubas and she intentionally put the insult there.

technicallyrich is a poor and dirty girl. I won't be shocked if she wears panties for weeks just like her female relatives...NO OFFENCE too tongue
The useless thing just dey make me vex.Na person say make their women no fine?Very dirty thing insulting perso wey better pass her by far. But hatred dey their DNA so i no too surprise.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 29, 2017
hollah123:
aside d accumulated fat, what does she have to offer

Black elbows that look like cow shit.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit by snradewale(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2017
grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit by leofab(f): 11:58pm On May 29, 2017
naturalwaves:

Your stupidityy spans an infinite loop. You need to have your head examined. If you dedicate the same time and attention you give to the outside of your head in making wigs and curls to what is inside, you will be far better off than this. Jealous girl. Amoebic idiota!
oya straight to lagoon
Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit by naturalwaves: 12:36am On May 30, 2017
leofab:
oya straight to lagoon
Lol. Funny you.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit by Funkybabee(f): 1:52am On May 30, 2017
twale mama too much of load!!!!!cute.....
Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit by Funkybabee(f): 1:56am On May 30, 2017
technicallyrich:
She has successful packaged her fat,she is looking good for a girlfriend Atleast to taste big hips but if you wife her she will become too fat and lazy.
Finally I hope she is not dirty! Considering her tribe no offense

really no offence but Yoruba are dirty people na!!

madam give urself IQ no gain in jealousy!!!
Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit by belindar: 2:46am On May 30, 2017
I have been to this lady shop at Ogba for manicure last year When she came out of the inner room I nearly vomited because she wasn't with make up at all. I think there is a little mark on neck as well. So don't believe what you see. All is packaging . Even the ass you are looking at is packaging because what I saw that day is not what seeing now. When you see these people without make, it's pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit by Busayomipearl(m): 9:17am On May 30, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Olosho angry
desiel engine..... Last longer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) / Eniafe, Enikorewafunmi And Enitanyole Momodu: Meet Dele Momodu's 3 Sons / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.