Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,372 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service (20082 Views)

Ekweremadu, Osinbajo And Ameachi At Interdenominational Church Service In Abuja / Interdenominational Church Service For Emeka Ihedioha (Photos) / Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by Akpan107(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:
Saraki is being dealt with.. he will forever regret calling a prof. mere commissioner.
Osinbanjo is a Christian and a believer.
Therefore, no need for revenge. If Nigeria must move forward, Pastor Osinbanjo should never behave like Buhari, because he may end up having many enemies to fight.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by BabaO2: 5:49pm On May 29, 2017
chuose:
Thunder Fire Osinbajo & Dogara!

They are killing Christians and they have not said a word
angry

Back to sender in Jesus Mighty Name

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by Anusiemgood(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2017
What is holding our 2017 budget prof osinbanjo
Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by Okoroawusa: 6:07pm On May 29, 2017
I never knew dogara is a christian.
Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by Winning123: 6:12pm On May 29, 2017
What exactly do you mean?

NwaAmaikpe:

If you've been privileged to be in close proximity with Prof.
Then you will have a different opinion.
Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by Theultimate(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2017
Winning123:
What exactly do you mean?

I'd like to know too.
Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by middlebelter(m): 6:24pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Mr VeePee has heard our pleas and changed his black caftan at last..

I hope this reduces his body odour.

I hope you know this man is old enough to be your father? Now imagine your father as the president or vice president of this country and someone now using this kind of foul language against him, how will you feel,?

We are Nigerians, please let's be decent even in our anger. It doesn't matter how you feel, let's remember that it's not only Nigerians reading these comments, some of these comments may come back to hurt is tomorrow outside this country. Imagine a South African calling your vice president a smelling VP. No matter how much you disagree with the government, you will feel offended and want to fight back. That is when you will know that been a Nigerian first matter.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by IhateAfonjas(m): 6:25pm On May 29, 2017
baby6

What did fucck did you write

It doesn't make sense

Are you mentally unstable or something ??
Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by middlebelter(m): 6:25pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

I hope you know this man is old enough to be your father? Now imagine your father as the president or vice president of this country and someone now using this kind of foul language against him, how will you feel?

We are Nigerians, please let's be decent even in our anger. It doesn't matter how you feel, let's remember that it's not only Nigerians reading these comments, some of these comments may come back to hurt us tomorrow outside this country. Imagine a South African calling your vice president a smelling VP. No matter how much you disagree with the government, you will feel offended and want to fight back. That is when you will know that been a Nigerian first matter.
Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by Basic123: 6:40pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

you are such a kid.

Do you think people will find it funny and donate you with "likes".

People are mature minds,kid.
You can wait till your fellow kids hit the thread.
Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by adeadeyera(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:
Saraki is being dealt with.. he will forever regret calling a prof. mere commissioner.

The last church service Senate President Bukola Saraki attended was Mama H.I.D Awolowo's funeral, which was somewhat interdenominational.

And for your information, he's Muslim through and through.

So, stop exhibiting your folly in public space.
Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by Chinagurum1995(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2017
God bless Nigeria for this Democracy day in Nigeria. cool

Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by Pritypussi(f): 7:14pm On May 29, 2017
adeadeyera:

The last church service Senate President Bukola Saraki attended was Mama H.I.D Awolowo's funeral, which was somewhat interdenominational.

And for your information, he's Muslim through and through.

So, stop exhibiting your folly in public space.

shut up.

The idiot Saraki is being sidelined now.. Osinbajo doesn't pass any thing to him again

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by ddjay: 7:15pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

WHAT DID YOU SAY,KNEEL DOWN HANDS UP AND CLOSE YOUR EYES. NEXT TIME YOU WILL NOT ADDRESS ELDERS LIKE THAT
Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by adeadeyera(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

shut up.

The idiot Saraki is being sidelined now.. Osinbajo doesn't pass any thing to him again

I'm afraid I can't help you cos you're sunk deep in buffoonery.
Constitutionally, Saraki can't be ignored in state matters. And Professor Osinbajo knows cos he's a brilliant Senior Advocate.
It's bush meats like you who think otherwise.
And you're obviously pained for the singular reason that he's Senate President.He'll be SP till 2019. Deal with it or you'll choke to death, and the heavens won't fall.

Anuofia
Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by Pritypussi(f): 7:55pm On May 29, 2017
adeadeyera:

I'm afraid I can't help you cos you're sunk deep in buffoonery.
Constitutionally, Saraki can't be ignored in state matters. And Professor Osinbajo knows cos he's a brilliant Senior Advocate.
It's bush meats like you who think otherwise.
And you're obviously pained for the singular reason that he's Senate President.He'll be SP till 2019. Deal with it or you'll choke to death, and the heavens won't fall.

Anuofia

A Yoruba is sitting on a seat meant for igbos and you think I'll be sad? hehehehehh

I'm sure you didn"t know Ngige was the perfect candidate till you people voted him out cos 0f politics of bitterness in the east.

Saraki will continue but will be cut to perfect size. no more confirmations or loan request applications for him again.
Magu has also come to stay

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by adeadeyera(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

A Yoruba is sitting on a seat meant for igbos and you think I'll be sad? hehehehehh

I'm sure you didn"t know Ngige was the perfect candidate till you people voted him out cos 0f politics of bitterness in the east.

Saraki will continue but will be cut to perfect size. no more confirmations or loan request applications for him again.
Magu has also come to stay

Keep muddling up your thoughts. It's yours to twist. Ko kan aye!
But lemme some privileged info.

Professor Osinbajo himself understands how the political formations are framed. He's no rookie. As a matter of fact than prophetic, he's the next President and he's started to build that clout. Plus, he's more Presidential than Buhari. No apologies.

Now, to achieve that divine ambition, he needs Saraki and Dogara more. He's realised this and that's why political stock is soaring unassailably.
Unfortunately, it is folks like you who don't know jack about politicking that think they're bickering.
Continue ooo, you hear? E go soon clear for your eyes.
Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by Pritypussi(f): 8:20pm On May 29, 2017
adeadeyera:

Keep muddling up your thoughts. It's yours to twist. Ko kan aye!
But lemme some privileged info.

Professor Osinbajo himself understands how the political formations are framed. He's no rookie. As a matter of fact than prophetic, he's the next President and he's started to build that clout. Plus, he's more Presidential than Buhari. No apologies.

Now, to achieve that divine ambition, he needs Saraki and Dogara more. He's realised this and that's why political stock is soaring unassailably.
Unfortunately, it is folks like you who don't know jack about politicking that think they're bickering.
Continue ooo, you hear? E go soon clear for your eyes.

Dogara is loyal but Saraki is rude and proud.
Saraki will be useless as a used menstral pad as far as Tinubu is still there as APC national leader

Saraki is a fvcking Judas trying to convert senate to his family oroperty

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by adeadeyera(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

Dogara is loyal but Saraki is rude and proud.
Saraki will be useless as a used menstral pad as far as Tinubu is still there as APC national leader

Saraki is a fvcking Judas trying to convert senate to his family oroperty

I give up on you dude. To even think Dogara is loyal to Tinubu than Saraki says it all.
As there's nothing more to add, I'd rather just laugh in Chinese.

But far as political relevance is concerned, Saraki will outlast Tinubu.
Add these facts to it:
(1) Ambode's 'loyalty' to Tinubu is sitting on a keg of gunpowder, awaiting explosion. Fashola/Tinubu feud will be a learner when you compare it to what's coming.
(2) Tinubu will be disgraced out of the APC.

And remember to give me credit, because you heard from me first.

Good afternoon!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by adeadeyera(m): 8:48pm On May 29, 2017
adeadeyera:

I give up on you dude. To even think Dogara is loyal to Tinubu than Saraki says it all.

Add these facts to it:
(1) Ambode's 'loyalty' to Tinubu is sitting on a keg of gunpowder, awaiting explosion. Fashola/Tinubu feud will be a learner when you compare it to what's coming.

Good afternoon!

Sorry, I forgot it's already dusk in Naija. Good Evening.
And, please, the mentions are enough already. Thanks
Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by Pritypussi(f): 8:48pm On May 29, 2017
adeadeyera:

Add these facts to it:

Good afternoon!

Tinubu disgraced out of APC? hehehe
dream on boy.. keep dreaming
Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by TijaniAbu: 9:10pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Gbam
Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by TijaniAbu: 9:11pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

Fake pastor fake professor mere commissioner coordinating vice president. Tinubu will soon remove him.
Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by TijaniAbu: 9:14pm On May 29, 2017
Tinubu Osinbajo and Buhari will forever be associated with failure. Nigerians will see them off with sticks and stones in 2019.
Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by frisky2good(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2017
Acting president.

LOGDAN:
God bless our VP
Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by joekine: 10:31pm On May 29, 2017
I hear people saying Democracy day, so which part of Nigeria is this democracy ..... Mtcheeeeeew.... God please let BIAFRA COME
Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by 2amps: 11:57pm On May 29, 2017
nice one
Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by Lowoa: 12:13pm On May 30, 2017
You are mad and I am here to tell you.

NwaAmaikpe:

Re: Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service by chuose: 4:57pm On May 30, 2017
BabaO2:

Back to sender in Jesus Mighty Name

Those sellouts are supposed to protect the christian interest, instead they are only concerned with themselves.

Dogara is Speaker yet, he passed the law increasing sharia.

Na him & Osinbajo thunder go fire well well not me. angry

I stand of for Jesus. cheesy

If you stood for Jesus, you'd be worried why Dogara & Osinbajo are silent on the killings.
Especially the Osinbajo that Adeboye put there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye / AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary / APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.