Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Democracy Day: Who Is To Congratulate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democracy Day: Who Is To Congratulate? (269 Views)

Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello / Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) / Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Democracy Day: Who Is To Congratulate? by richdaddy75: 5:15pm On May 29, 2017
Today is public holiday as declared by Federal Government for celebrating 18yrs of uninterrupted democracy in Nigeria.

The question that bothers a sane mind is: who is to congratulate?

Should I congratulate Buhari or Osinbajo?
Should I send congratulatory message to Saraki, Tinubu, APC, or the dying PDP?

Well, it may amaze you that rather than wishing anybody happy democracy day, I'll congratulate myself for being a successful government to my family and community...

Sustenance from the economic hardship bedeviling every citizen by this government is on its own worth celebration.

You built or rented a house and put a burglary proof, that has made you a police to your family. You are the IG of your home.

You dug a borehole to have steady water supply, that has made you a family water board. You are minister of water

If you purchased a generating set, solar panel or inverter, you have usurped the duty of PHCN. That makes you minister of Power

A lot of people have died all in the name of Boko Haram and Terrorism yet you're still alive it shows you're d Chief of Army staff on your own.

Now tell me if that does not qualify one to be a government.

HAPPY SURVIVAL DAY FELLOW CITIZEN!!!
Re: Democracy Day: Who Is To Congratulate? by baritereign24(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2017
Me
Re: Democracy Day: Who Is To Congratulate? by Jabioro: 5:28pm On May 29, 2017
I beg OP all nairalander should be congratulate.. here on this forum land is where unknown democracy bummed.. therefore reply me Congregation to you all at least for the unwritten debate ..i wish you all happy democracy day..
Re: Democracy Day: Who Is To Congratulate? by richdaddy75: 8:11pm On May 29, 2017
baritereign24:
Me
Congrats

(1) (Reply)

Child Exploitation: Jose Foundation Takes Love To Abuja Idps Settlement / 20 Whistleblowers Receive N375.8m From Federal Government / On President Buhari And Bokoharam Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.